Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Apr 29, 2017 3:39 PM

i found this to be one of the best anime of its time. Yeah its easy to just say its ecchi i wont watch it, but it was really funny and the soundtrack is awesome.

What gives? it even had pretty colors and i think the characters would apply to a wide audience

even the synopsis is epic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
okay i think i figured it out, looking at its "season" it came out at the same time as extremly overhyped animes came out (NGNL, fairy tale, haikyuu and many more)

o well gem burried rip LUL

Apr 30, 2017 10:43 AM

AnimeHonor said:
i found this to be one of the best anime of its time. Yeah its easy to just say its ecchi i wont watch it, but it was really funny and the soundtrack is awesome.

What gives? it even had pretty colors and i think the characters would apply to a wide audience

even the synopsis is epic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
okay i think i figured it out, looking at its "season" it came out at the same time as extremly overhyped animes came out (NGNL, fairy tale, haikyuu and many more)

o well gem burried rip LUL

I love this show.
Is like a pervy homage to the classic formula of Tokusatsus and of older Mecha-anime troopes.

Aug 10, 2017 3:56 PM
I totally agree. No idea why it is rated is low ?! Is it because of perverted comedy jokes ?

To me this and prison school were among the funniest anime I have seen

Aug 12, 2017 8:20 AM

thepath said:
I totally agree. No idea why it is rated is low ?! Is it because of perverted comedy jokes ?

To me this and prison school were among the funniest anime I have seen
Not mainstream comedy so plebs cant like it hahaha