Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2017 6:42 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So the MC continues to struggle his life between the real world and the game world.

I kinda feel bad for him now tbh considering the amount of stress it's getting.
Apr 29, 2017 6:48 AM

Aug 2013
Suigin ended up being the grandson of the old guy and left him with a huge inheritance. He'll have to save Rei before he can enjoy his life.

I feel sorry for Rei. Her only family was killed.

Apr 29, 2017 7:26 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Did not see that reveal about Rei and Suigin coming.....This got deep and interesting real quick lol
Apr 29, 2017 7:27 AM

Dec 2014
So Suigin was the real grandson and Rei is someone else's daughter. Wonder what exactly these people were working on to be targeted like this.

Suigin's got a pretty huge inheritance now, hopefully he can save and protect Rei.
Apr 29, 2017 8:12 AM

Jun 2015
So Suigin is the grandson of Yuuki, the man who's also not Rei's real father. Apparently her parents were killed. Suigin now has a huge inheritance. Hopefully he saves Rei.
Apr 29, 2017 8:26 AM

Dec 2014
Well that's what you get for making p2w MMOs Xd
I didn't see all those revelations coming.
Apr 29, 2017 9:39 AM
Feb 2015
Half lengthed episode(????) that showed a typical storyline.
Once you learn Suigin is related to Yuuki, it's easy to deduct Rei is not his biological daughter because fans love brother sister relationships but have to keep it appropriate.
Also, the 'bad guys' went through a middle-ages-looking corridor inside a pretty damn modern building? Well maybe they're inside the game, would make sense because of that flaming dark tiger sama. By the way, did anyone else cringe at the kitschy presentation of the villains? "Yes, because that is the will of our master, dark tiger sama", awful writing.
Also, he's his grandson, but he was for some reason abandoned? Ok, let's say something forced Yuuki to abandon Suigin, why the hell would he not at least give him a little bit of wealth instead of making him work 24/7 in order to survive day-to-day? But now he got the money? After all this time when his grandfather died?

But the story itself is a bit interesting so even if the ecchi show is meh for me, I think I'll continue watching for a while to see how it unravels.
Apr 29, 2017 10:43 AM

Sep 2013
Big bad organization led by dark tiger sama :)
Riku is not the real daughter and suigin gets an inheritance from his real grandfather.
Apr 29, 2017 11:19 AM

Sep 2015
Fora "Short form" series I'm addicted to watching it. Even though the randomness of the length in episodes is all over the place. I can't wait for next week. Sleeper hit of the season for me.

Credit goes to the guys at Minimalistic-Animoo Deviantart Group for the vectors.
Apr 29, 2017 12:07 PM

May 2016
Show us the game already !!!
Apr 29, 2017 1:42 PM
Feb 2017
The length of the series is too short but the show itself is worth watching it the tension in the episodes is consistent and it feels just great to watch it.

Btw Can someone explain me why the hell this show has a 6.14 overall rating ?
Apr 29, 2017 2:45 PM

Jan 2015
This was a very interesting episode, we learned so much. Also even if that was his imagination Riku in bikini Awww. He will probably use his money to bail her out of trouble.

Passi_Dowayst said:
The length of the series is too short but the show itself is worth watching it the tension in the episodes is consistent and it feels just great to watch it.

1)Its a 10 minute anime. 2) Look at the studio's history, every anime is low-rated. 3) Adaptation of chinese source material which is unknown to most people.
Apr 29, 2017 3:24 PM

Dec 2016
Man I wish the episodes were longer :(
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 30, 2017 2:00 PM

Mar 2016
Wasn't expecting that twist (Heavy Sarcasm). But seriously I like where the concept of the story is going and I can't wait to see them get into the true essence of the anime soon! That shadow organization seems very cliche but I'm interested in learning more about it and I look forward to more character development between Suigin and Rei in the next episode
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Apr 30, 2017 4:30 PM

May 2015
TheFreycook said:
Man I wish the episodes were longer :(

Same, the moment where it become truly interesting, heres come the ending :c
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2017 8:39 PM

Jan 2017
Way too damn short, it went by in a second
May 2, 2017 5:47 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Dark Tiger? Nooo confuses with the Tigger the Dark of Tiger Mask xD
Rei now is rich O__O he is the granson of RIku family!!! Cool!!!
Open de grave? interesting information ;)
May 3, 2017 6:12 AM

Oct 2015
Passi_Dowayst said:

I don't know if you noticed or not but the shows suffers from poor directing and script writing
May 6, 2017 12:18 AM

Feb 2011
^ Yep. Don't you think the mistress would've warned her the, so called, "guests" were shady people she should avoid or turn them away herself? That's just one part picked from this episode. Overall, the pacing is pretty quick. Their whole relation developed online, and said game could've been modernized a bit more considering the replacement is so high tech in comparison. You can hardly call that a prototype. Plenty have complaints about the cat. Was the cat even necessary? It'd be nice if there's some explanation as to why the cat was in the 1st episode's fight against the undead. Seriously, who brings a cat to a One vs Army?
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
May 6, 2017 7:40 AM

Oct 2008
plot expands!
too much to handle huh! 10B yen...and live happily ever after huh...seems like a fleeting dream!
4/5.

May 6, 2017 9:05 AM
Mar 2012
Cat didn't show up.
random Dark Tiger villain squad.
Debt collectors can enter a fenced school.
Interesting grandpa backstory, but he forgot to bring his new console full of monies to the thugs.
May 8, 2017 5:16 AM

Jul 2008
Oh look they are connected by fate.

Feels so generic.
May 27, 2017 11:05 PM

Sep 2014
So two punk criminals show up at a prestigious private school and demand to see one young girl studying there. The headmistress of course immediately goes and gets her then leaves her alone with them. Also I hear that debt collectors love to kidnap people, totes legal.
Jul 11, 2017 9:12 PM

Dec 2012
lol at Shui TYin running so fast the girls skirts flew up.
Shui Yin knew You Qi? Well, I was wondering why Shui Yin and Lian had the same name.
You Qi knows Shui Yin.
Dat scan.
Lian is not really You Qi's daughter?
Oh snap. You Qi is his grandfather.
Red hair woman is back. She is so fine.
LMAO You Qi shipped them from the start.
Lian in that swimsuit. So fine.
Dat ending.

I was wondering why they had the same name and now we know. Darn. Unfortunate at no incest.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 3, 2018 8:19 PM
Nov 2017
So dumb so far... at least I manage to get a laugh out of this.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gin no Guardian Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2017

44 by Eruzen »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » Gin no Guardian Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

35 by White_Alice »»
Aug 24, 2023 12:23 AM

Poll: » Gin no Guardian Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2017

84 by White_Alice »»
Aug 24, 2023 12:21 AM

» Silver Gravekeeper not on MAL

jkjkjkkjk - Jan 15, 2019

1 by Yuzu-Shido22 »»
Jan 28, 2019 6:45 PM

» This is what a japanese publisher without any talent can do?

JokerxHisoka - Jun 3, 2017

6 by shintai88 »»
Nov 23, 2018 5:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.