Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Gakuen Shinshoku: XX of the Dead Episode 1 Discussion

Apr 28, 2017 2:20 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
My only awaited hentai this entire month and it was definitely in my fetish zone.

Been a while since we got a proper tentacle hentai. Content wise, it was mostly vore and tentacle action, vore being something we don't get often in hentai these days either.

The x-ray and internal shots were pretty nice too, you often get some kind of censorship even with tentacles but clean view of it all.

Good stuff overall.

Gonna need some context on the actual story though. Not sure how much this will adapt but according to VNDB, there's quite a bit more girls to go through.
Modified by Hentai, Apr 28, 2017 2:33 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!

Apr 28, 2017 9:32 PM
Quite surprised to say I watched the entire thing without the slightest hint of an erection. It wasn't particularly interesting either. Kinda weird to say, but I felt absolutely nothing while watching this xD

Apr 29, 2017 2:25 AM

It had nice character designs, but that's it for me. I'm not into tentacle and vore stuff.

Apr 29, 2017 6:55 AM
Surprisingly rare to see a monster infestation survival hentai. Did the survival horror feel well I would say. And the lighting was quite good atmosphere-wise while retaining nice visibility and making it look sleek.

The movement was quite erotic by the devourer things and tentacles. quite lewd to be tightly enclosed by all slimy fleshy stuff and the extra warty stuff for the added stimulation. Also erotic showing of the internal view and cross section which was quiTe dynamic. Maybe my memory is not good but feels like the motion with the urethra has been rarely shown before.

No anal though, surprisingly?

Quite a few characters and all had a distinct and pretty look which was good to see.

Was amusing how the glasses teacher was enjoying being raped by the tentacles since it was the guy's XD well I guess better to enjoy it considering hopeless situation at least.

I wonder if they will grow monsters inside the womb? and does no one wear bras?
Modified by User-san, May 8, 2017 3:33 AM

Apr 29, 2017 8:19 AM
Nana Deviluke❤️

I honestly haven't seen anything this good in a long time
the director knows perfectly how to tease and yes while it is slow it has great directing to up build suspense
a perfect example of this is how the tentacle keeps getting closer and closer to the entrance of the womb making you think its going to penetrate it but then cums close to it
then when she gets raped again it does the same thing but the difference is that it comes right next to the entrance of the womb
and finally you get the pay off on the last girl by seeing the tentacle entering her womb and just spraying cum everywhere giving you perfect satisfaction by the end
hope episode 2 will have anal and triple penetration but for 3 different holes instead of 3 in 1 hole
I'm not going to expect nipple fucking and full on pregnancy but if it has that I'll be very pleased

Apr 30, 2017 7:16 PM

Didn't expect this to be so good damn. Looking forward to the next episode!

May 1, 2017 5:11 PM
This was nice. Liked the art style.

For whoever asked about the plot– should be pretty straightforward. Monsters suddenly show up all around the world, these students and teachers try to survive. The two with glasses were in love with each other and when the guy transformed into a monster and raped her she was enjoying it, but disliked the other monster guy feeling her up.

May 3, 2017 4:08 AM
Destiny!

This was really good and it's nice that the tentacles weren't censored.

Looking forward to the next episode,

May 5, 2017 4:03 AM
That was amazing. Liked all of this. The art style looked really nice as well.

May 6, 2017 8:57 AM

Finally, something good! The genre mix is a first, and a good try at it.

May 8, 2017 12:35 AM

Hentai with plot... Yay! You know this feeling, after a good horror book or horror movie, when you’re glad you were scared to death? Bingo.

The only sad thing is that next episode acording to MAL database is the last... I wonder who will survive? Nah, who am I kiding all will be assimilated * Borg voice* "Resistance is futile" XD

On a side note:
This reminded me of Highschool of the Dead minus the sex and the unfinish story... (╥﹏╥)
Modified by Roy_Focker, May 8, 2017 12:38 AM

May 16, 2017 11:57 AM
Yeah, the art style very nice!
Really love girl with Archer, remind me chick from Strike The Blood?

But still don't like tentacles.
8/10 for this episode.

Jun 10, 2017 7:54 PM
love the characters, love the tentacle, love the animation, love zombies, love getting turned into a zombie, love the rape, love school girls

10/10

Jun 13, 2017 5:56 AM

The Episode was quite good story wise but in terms of hentai eh!
the animation and the character designs were actually pretty good and the atmosphere was perfect for a tentacle type hentai and this reminded me of Highschool of the dead first 2 episodes...... now the only thing missing was that the tentacles weren't really that much forceful....

i would give it 8/10

Jun 28, 2017 9:40 AM
Nice atmosphere, very good animation, but sadly not so good "action". I'm little disapoited.

Jul 1, 2017 7:34 AM
It was a good hentai to watch but I hope for more intense plot such as the monster transforming the males into a mechanism to fuck the girls, whereby the males would fuck and ejaculate their sperms via their DICKS and not the tentacles. The tentacles were a tad bit turned off. Looking forward to Dicks vs Pus scene. Anyone knows the exact air date for the next episode?

Jul 1, 2017 7:36 AM
And, surprisingly, the only females that caught my attention in this hentai was the female teacher. Other than that.. meh..

Jul 15, 2017 5:44 PM
This was definitely a good hentai for me. I'm very picky about hentai sometimes. I am wondering when the nextf episode may come out? I'm just wondering what this'll throw at us next.

Sep 17, 2017 4:07 PM

Hentai said:
Content wise, it was mostly vore and tentacle action, vore being something we don't get often in hentai these days either.

So this thing when they are "eated" by the tentacle monster is called vore. You learn something new everyday I guess.

It was somewhat interesting and intriguing for a hentai. Very good animation.

Sep 23, 2017 10:32 PM

I get a Euphoria x Highschool of the Dead clash vibe from watching this, not bad.

Oct 9, 2017 11:56 PM

well, looks like tentacles are all male and not into dicks...

3 scenes 3 females raped by tentacles and in the end asking for more... that pattern.
Oh, and one of the girls loving his onii-chan but the tentacle did the best part before her onii-chan, of course. A feeling similar to NTR.. (btw, there's a specific name to that situation?)

5/10
Modified by Vi-h, Oct 10, 2017 1:31 PM