Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Apr 9, 2020 1:07 PM
Nov 2016
At the minute approximately 14:15 a song sounds "similar" to what it sounds with the female titan. You may think it is this:
Shingeki st-hrn-gt-pf20130629 Kyojin

especially at the climax of the song, but it is not the same, I need the version of the chapter, thank you. I've been looking for it for a long time and can't find it anywhere
Jun 2, 2020 5:52 AM

Oct 2019
Ohh so Ymir was a Chibi Titan..

That was a great ending to the episode though..Historia we finally find out the real name too..

Kudos to Eren on his first kill..XD

"Not everyone who works hard is rewarded.
But, all those who succeed have worked hard"
Jul 8, 2020 11:58 AM

Jul 2016
Historia sama!!! Nah but shit that was sad :/ But that scene where they all came in and fucked the titans up was DOPE!
Jul 31, 2020 12:42 PM

Mar 2019
Wait I forgot that Ymir is a titan, by damn she's ugly.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 22, 2020 12:24 PM

Feb 2019
Krista x Ymir, yes yes yes yes

Thanks god the gang arrived just in time.

Ymir live!!!!!! YES, wait, FUCK noooo she died, bruh

Historia, omg, she looks like a Goddess.

Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Nov 19, 2020 8:39 PM

Apr 2019
Wait is Ymir dead?! She can't die! You can't just turn into a Titan with now explanation and then just die! Sure she's insanely injured, but she can't just die right?!

Also Krista's real name is Historia, I'm looking forward to seeing why her family is so important.

Still can't get over how creepy that ED is *shudders*.
Dec 6, 2020 7:28 PM

Sep 2011
Awesome entrance at the ending, so epic.

The animation in this series is so beautiful, every scene with Krista face is so perfect.

Don't tell me that Ymir is really dead, she just reveled that she can turn into a titan, she can't die without giving a explanation.
Dec 14, 2020 12:23 AM

May 2020
Aww Ymir...I need her story...

And dang Historia is a beautiful name
Dec 26, 2020 10:42 PM

Nov 2020
Loving all of the development for the supporting characters.

Also, i know what i'm going to name my future daughter now. Historia is a beautiful name.
Jan 11, 2021 6:27 PM
Dec 2015
I think this was a good episode. i actually enjoyed the front half of the episode quite a bit even though it was all flashbacks. The animation that I liked the most from this episode actually came from the front half, it was was when Christa was accused of wanting to die. That animation sequence and the angles at which the scene was shot from were really intriguing and really heightened the emotion. Also, every time I saw Marco I wanted to cry. I am still not over his death. While the second half was good, the parts that that I found the best were the battle parts. Every time that Christa opened her mouth I was left a little bored. Additionally, we are supposed to buy into the peril of Ymir. I think that it is harder to buy into the actual trouble that Ymir could be in since we have seen titan shifters survive again and again at the face of death. Eren's obvious death in season one, Annie crystalizing at the end of season one as well. I think that for the emotional beats in the second half of the episode to hit, we would have to believe that Ymir is in actual danger, and that sort of danger becomes incredibly lessened when we learn that Ymir is a shifter. It's not that the shifters can't die at all, it just seems unlikely that the shifters would die only one episode after they are revealed. Mikasa slaying the titan in front of Christa was pretty epic as well.

Jan 20, 2021 1:31 AM

Oct 2013
yeah, the Scouts reinforcement brigade was super hype and I was on the edge of my seat, but more importantly, why the hell didn't Ymir just... run? while everyone was mounted on her head? Just gtfo?

?????

I feel pretty competent she could've outrun the titans, but I dunno.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jan 20, 2021 7:17 PM
Nov 2019
i deadass cannot stand ymir
Jan 28, 2021 10:12 AM

Dec 2008
Holy shit, titan Ymir is ugly
It's weird because Annie was hot both in her human and titan form but Ymir only looks good as a human
I guess the transformation is random
By now She's slightly ahead of Eren in ugliness, I guess

Zadion said:
yeah, the Scouts reinforcement brigade was super hype and I was on the edge of my seat, but more importantly, why the hell didn't Ymir just... run? while everyone was mounted on her head? Just gtfo?

?????

I feel pretty competent she could've outrun the titans, but I dunno.

My thoughts exactly lmao
When she told others to hang on her, I was sure she was going to run away and she legit just jumped down and stayed after the tower fell down??
Even if there was a chance that they would go after her again, it took the titans some time to crawl out of the ruins
She had plenty of time to hit the gas
Feb 3, 2021 2:41 PM
Aug 2020
Ymir was an awesome character rip :( although she's big sus

Historia is a beautiful name for Christa she's such a cutie<3
Feb 20, 2021 12:35 AM

Apr 2017
oh boy I'm sooo glad that so much of this season's run time is dedicated to these two completely unlikeable characters. If I wasn't watching this with my friend I would have dropped this garbage several episodes ago.
Feb 20, 2021 12:36 AM

Apr 2017
They weren't even in last season. He already has like 20 main characters he can work with. Why introduce these two?
Apr 26, 2021 2:50 AM

Jan 2018
lmao
Eren's first kill

Ymir and Historia seem pretty gay ngl
Jul 17, 2021 5:54 AM

Jun 2020
A flashback episode from that snowy scene from way back focusing Krista and Ymir's viewpoint of their journey

So that wasn't the first time Ymir changed into her titan form and Reiner and Bertolt were convinced Ymir is the one who killed the one who saved Reiner

At last Eren and the others watched up to them sadly Ymir died RIP, Krista's saddest day was losing her close friend or should I say Historia, Next episode should be good, and what is that Eren's new information going to be.
Oct 26, 2021 1:34 AM
Nov 2020
This is one of my favorite episodes, Ymir and Historia, their relationship is beautiful!!!
Dec 28, 2021 9:05 AM

Jul 2021
in that flashback on mountain, it seemed like ymir was a nice person, she transformed into titan to help daz back to safety. i wonder why she consumed reiner's friend.

titans can talk, i wonder when we will se eren talking in his titan form.

eren and others arrived on time. whole episode dedicated to historia and ymir, nice.

now that ymir is a titan too, i wonder how many more survey corps soldiers are titans too. and how did they become titans? is they heridetary or were they experimented with.

titans mystery is too big for us and we don't know anything about them yet.

excited to see what happens next, there are like 50 more episodes left, hoping to finish them all before 10th jan
TsutanaiFuunDec 28, 2021 9:20 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 13, 2022 12:07 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Nice episode. Finally Ymir and Christa aka Historia background revealed. If i take it right, they both share the same fate, but different act against those fate. While Ymir was so hard surviving under the name and power she fully regret, but still lived on it as a way of revenge. Historia in the other side rejected it and tried to kill herself out without even considered her real origin, even faking her real intention along, which basically make Ymir unpleasant seeing that.

So, Ymir stick close to Historia wasn't because of bs order like Annie or something similar. Its purely her feeling that led her into that protection act, i guess. Considered it done, then. But i can't take it if she just died. Really? Damn. Now what secret they revealing again next? And, yeah, Ymir kind of titan really a one hell of a damn shit. No wonder she regret being born with it...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 14, 2022 7:43 AM

Dec 2020
YMIRRRRRR o7 gonna miss her so much man, despite her being an insensitive dick most of the time she was still nice to have around

eren's first kill LMAO thats honestly really cool good on him but with all the shit thats been going on it just..😭😭😭😭 nvm yeah im happy for him
May 20, 2022 10:58 AM
Apr 2022
The preview of the next ep looks great
Sep 13, 2022 9:10 PM
Jun 2020
i loved yey the best :)
Dec 6, 2022 8:04 AM
Aug 2022
ymir did go off, mikasa and the scouts pulling up was hard asf
Jan 30, 2023 9:33 AM
Jan 2023
she will regenerate
Feb 26, 2023 9:29 PM
Apr 2021
I am still very confused with the backstory of Historia and Ymir. How did Ymir get her titan abilities? Why did Historia change her name to Christa? So confusing.
Damn, Ymir really threw Christa into the tree. 
When Reiner caught Christa from falling, I'm sure 
it came with a view. Smh. 
Wait, I thought Ymir told Christa her powers. Why did 
she say she didn't know to Reiner?
So Reiner and Betholdt aren't even hiding it anymore, they both said 
Ymir knows secrets from, "Our World."

Eren and Mikasa and Hange's squad, fashionably late. Very annoying.
Unbelievable, this is Eren's first titan kill in the series. 
And the secrets unravel. 
I'm glad that Ymir got to hear her name: Historia.
She is probably my favorite character arc:

cloudamorMay 15, 2023 8:59 PM
Mar 19, 2023 4:38 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
And so Ymir doesn't fail in protecting the true royal bloodline within Krista, or rather, Historia. Speaking of Ymir, my memory is still hazy, but does she really die here? No way right? I wonder if she could have gotten them all to hold onto her earlier and just ran away instead of staying and fighting. Also come on Ymir, she took on the fake name and all to protect herself. She would've been dead probably had she not chosen to accept such a 'generous' offer. 

I like how we're getting fed the full picture piece by piece, and here we see that Reiner isn't exactly happy to see this specific titan form come from Ymir.

On an unrelated note, where's Jean at right now, and what's he doing exactly??

BetaMaleUltraMar 19, 2023 4:45 AM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 26, 2023 11:52 AM

Sep 2019
Well, Season 1 ep 6 again... but I think this is OVA Konnan, winter version.
I don't want them to show Eren as an example of volunteering to do things, that's pretty tedious. I think Mikasa should be the one to volunteer to save others, it will make sense and develop her.
How the hell can Daz not make it and Krista can? Remember Daz is a man. And Krista is CGDCT.
Wow Ymir, I'm afraid of her age and slyness, like a witch. Knowing she's just an anime character I'm starting to feel a little shaky... the Ymir-Krista talk is so good.
Ymir is cornering Krista, but hesitates right after? Weird. She is confident, right?
I began to speculate, that there were different types of titan, and it seems that Ymir has somehow reverted to human form.
Omg friendship... i love it
I don't know why the supporting characters are so cool. Where's Eren, Mikasa, Armin, why haven't the main characters changed at all?
So I guessed right. Krista kept it a secret.
Music... wow just wow
Why is Krista's flashback so hentai-like?
What am I watching?
Apr 25, 2023 1:57 PM

Nov 2010
I'm curious to know the difference between Titans that can transform at will and the regular Titans.
It's too bad Ymir died. I was hoping she'd survive and she could shed some light on the mystery surrounding the Titans. Also, why did she attack and eat one of Reiner's friends in the past? Or was it just a coincidence her Titan form looked similar to their attacker?
But yeah, I'm still glad it's not your typical show where the hero comes in the nick of time and saves everyone.
May 2, 2023 2:15 PM

Aug 2019
So Ymir ended up being a titan? How the heck did that happen? And why did she know how to read the writing on the can? We may never know :(
May 16, 2023 1:54 PM
Apr 2023
reiner bertholdt, siento la traicion, la decepcion hermano, lo sospechaba pero igual lloro
Jul 6, 2023 8:16 AM
Jan 2023
Interesting, Ymir can talk whilst in titan form. Krista's real name is Historia and Eren finally got his first kill as a scout. 
The best part was easily when the guys at the tower grabbed onto Ymir's hair just before it collapsed, some beautiful hair animation there too.

It's great to see more character development.
Jul 20, 2023 8:37 PM
Sep 2022
The order of the scenes confused me

So Ymir died? What's her secret? Why she was so interested in Christa?

Why is Christa's real name 'History'?
Jul 26, 2023 7:20 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 15, 2023 7:15 PM
Jan 2023
Aot s2 is p good👍
Aug 18, 2023 2:56 PM

Dec 2015
damn ymir is gone just like that... her titan form was cool and unique, i bet she could've been utilized in some cool missions since she's more of a mini titan. I still don't know her full backstory so I hope they tell us more and aren't just like "sorry she's dead now and its not important enough to tell you"
Aug 23, 2023 8:33 AM
Nov 2022
Quien diría que el mejor ship de este anime sería el menos heterosexual de todos.
Porque se nota el desarrollo y cariño de ambas

Who would say that the best ship in this anime would be the least heterosexual of all.
Because you can see the development and affection of both
Sep 3, 2023 2:08 PM
Nov 2020
yo so okay, like hmm
Sep 11, 2023 5:48 AM
Sep 2023
HOLY SHIT. HOLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY SHIT
Sep 30, 2023 11:47 AM
May 2022
It's happening!!!!!!
Oct 4, 2023 10:18 PM
May 2023
Review en ESP/ENG

Interesting episode, it seems that they both want or wanted to die for their reasons, Crista seems to be a bastard of someone with power and Ymir a thief, Rainer and Bertholdt had flashbacks of Vietnam, Rainer almost broke Crista's foot (History Now). It's interesting that Ymir can speak in Titan form and the epic entry of the scout troops

Interesante episodio, parece que ambas querian o queiren morir por sus razones, Crista parece ser una bastarda de alguien con poder y Ymir una ladrona, Rainer y Bertholdt tuvieron flashbacks de Vietnam, Rainer casi le rompe el pie a Crista (Historia ahora). interesante que Ymir pueda hablar en forma de Titan y entrada epica de las tropas de exploracion
Nov 30, 2023 5:45 PM

Nov 2023
Nice job survey corps!
Mar 11, 6:35 AM
Jul 2023
BEST EPISODE IN THE WHOLE SERIES SO FAR
-OMFG YMIR WAS ALREADY MY FAVOURITE BUT THIS MAKES HER EVEN BETTER
- The snow flashback was pretty dark. Christa wanted to die?
- Ymir is the Titan that ate Reiner’s friend? Why would she do that
- So, Christa is true royalty and no one knows it.
- Still wondering how Ymir transformed without anyone seeing the explosion in the snow
- Lmao, I forgot Eren has never killed a Titan with Odm before now
- Ymir is so pretty mannnnn
- Yikes, next episode looks important
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 12, 2017

496 by Magicallykitten »»
Apr 13, 4:26 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 6, 2017

931 by Angel_crush1 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 15, 2017

689 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 14, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Apr 21, 2017

465 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 14, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 9, 2017

525 by Apreggi »»
Mar 11, 5:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.