Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 28, 2017 3:48 AM
Apr 2017
Hello Anime Lovers ... I'm new to this forum and I signed up because my friend told me this forum might help me find animes that would fit my criteria. However, The criteria I'm looking for is quite rare I guess ...
I would love to find an anime that resemebles Erased first 7 episodes, where they were going to elementary school life and having adventures ... also notice how the anime story focuses on the elementary school and whats going on inside of it. Unlike other animes where u can barely see the school, where you can only see it once every 6 episodes or so and I hate that........ So basically what I'm looking for is anime Similar to Erased or Detective Conan( Elementary school style anime )... I'm just tired of High-school anime....

Thanks.
-phantsyy
TokiyuoApr 28, 2017 3:57 AM
Apr 28, 2017 4:55 AM
ONE MORE PULL

Aug 2012
Can only think of Nasho no Tsubomi. If you don't mind the MC growing up through 6 seasons, try Major it's about a boy who is a baseball prodigy.
Apr 28, 2017 5:26 AM
Apr 2017
Ame said:
Can only think of Nasho no Tsubomi. If you don't mind the MC growing up through 6 seasons, try Major it's about a boy who is a baseball prodigy.

Although this might sounds exaclty like what im looking for but it isn't what I want. Sorry for being picky xD but I was looking for something like meaningful or simple like life situations that kids encounter. I cant think of anything that describes what im trying to say except "Kimi No Na Wa" without being set in highschool and without romace.
Apr 28, 2017 5:48 AM
Apr 2016
WUOH! I know one anime with that kind of plot. Try to watch Hyouka, it´s an interesting anime about some students who solves mysteries.
Apr 28, 2017 6:27 AM
Apr 2017
brunonodera said:
WUOH! I know one anime with that kind of plot. Try to watch Hyouka, it´s an interesting anime about some students who solves mysteries.

Even though it is in High-school it sounds very intersting. Also, I'm a big fan of the mystery genre..... So this might be what I'm looking for. Thanks<3
Apr 28, 2017 6:37 AM
ONE MORE PULL

Aug 2012
phantsyy said:
Although this might sounds exaclty like what im looking for but it isn't what I want. Sorry for being picky xD but I was looking for something like meaningful or simple like life situations that kids encounter. I cant think of anything that describes what im trying to say except "Kimi No Na Wa" without being set in highschool and without romace.

Yeah the specifications you are asking for are extremely limited. I only know of anime based on a high school atmosphere that do the justice of what you want, so that wouldn't help.
phantsyy said:
brunonodera said:

Even though it is in High-school it sounds very intersting. Also, I'm a big fan of the mystery genre..... So this might be what I'm looking for. Thanks<3

The mysteries involved are kind of minor, nothing that intriguing.
Apr 28, 2017 6:42 AM

May 2010
Hyouka is more like Slice of Life with a spice of Mystery though, so he might actually like it for that reason. Since he did mention he would like simple life like situation. Hyouka is so very detailed in that part.
Apr 28, 2017 11:16 AM

Aug 2015
I'll second the Hyouka rec, also check out Non Non Biyori, I think you'd like it
Apr 28, 2017 1:37 PM

May 2012
Go watch Dennou Coil as soon as possible. One of my top animes of the past decade, and all its characters are about ten years old. They live in a small city where an experimental virtual reality layer visible with special glasses overlays the actual world:

As you can tell from the trailer, it has a great score as well.

Today in Class 5-2 has another group of ten-year-olds who seem more obsessed with sex than I remember when my daughter was that age. I wasn't a fan of this show, but I'm including it for completeness.

Hanamaru Youchien is set in a kindergarten. It's a somewhat episodic comedy and streams on Crunchyroll. The main character is a newly-hired male teacher with a bombshell colleague, a four-year-old girl who crushes on him, and her friends.

SeijiSenseiApr 28, 2017 2:00 PM
Apr 28, 2017 1:41 PM
Apr 2017
SeijiSensei said:
Go watch Dennou Coil as soon as possible. One of my top animes of the past decade, and all its characters are about ten years old. They live in a small city where an experimental virtual reality layer visible with special glasses overlays the actual world:

As you can tell from the trailer, it has a great score as well.

This is interesting since I always though of this idea. The idea of wearing glasses that allow me to see normal people wouldn't. Definitely gonna watch it thanks!
Apr 28, 2017 3:52 PM

Dec 2016
I'll suggest Fuujin Monogatari (Windy Tales). It's a slice of life anime with a bit of supernatural elements - the main character is an 8th grader who discovers wind manipulation. The anime is mostly focused on the main character's club activities and trying to learn about the wind... i watched it because i saw this video and it just made me super curious to find out what it was.

This one probably really isnt what you're looking for but I'll also suggest Alien 9 (tbh i'm having a hard time trying to describe this one so i wont)

PS. Before i finished reading what you wanted i was gonna tell you to watch detective conan lol
yea

Apr 28, 2017 7:21 PM

Aug 2014
Non Non Biyori, this sounds like what you want.

More topics from this board

» I have read and watched so many reincarnated OP MC and 99.99% of them are focus on magic and non-magic is pretty much useless, but is plot with latter actually exist?

aLotQuestion_ - Apr 10

13 by Starfallash »»
1 minute ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Apr 18

9 by Chisuku »»
37 minutes ago

» Recommendations for manga with very close relationships

kamui_susanoo - 11 hours ago

3 by JKKH »»
1 hour ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - 6 hours ago

1 by Jonas-K »»
2 hours ago

» Recommend me an anime based on my favorites!

iamnottesslol - Apr 21

9 by iamnottesslol »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.