Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 2, 2017 6:23 AM

Oct 2016
not big fane of chinese anime, but this is great, i really enjoyed this episode, can't wait for the next one
May 2, 2017 6:30 AM

May 2009
@Estherella Yeah, I'm not expecting a Chinese anime to be better than any Japanese anime anyway. Honestly, overall, I like the animation of this series. It's just that the reused frames are really getting annoying. But hey, I'm not saying anything like they should change or improve it or something. Like what I said, since they seem to be short on budget... and like what you said that so far this chinese anime has consistent quality... then we all have to be contented with it.
I'm complaining, yes, but that's just nature. lol I'm just stating what annoys me in this series. I mean, I can't help it if I'm annoyed with the reused frames, right? xD But still, I'm loving the series so far. :)

“I despise common sense.
I’ve seen the world from every possible angle.
This cruel, ridiculous, beautiful world.”

- Lacie Baskerville

||||
May 2, 2017 8:21 AM

May 2014
I liked seeing them rek the enemy fodder, the scene where he threw the goblin was exactly the same, my first time seeing a reused frame in this anime, it seems I've missed some.
Big boob gunner is back too. I want more backstory though, although I'll probably just have to wait for that.
May 2, 2017 10:13 PM

Mar 2016
Ye stands above as a leader who knows the importance of teamwork! He put that vice-captain guy in his place and he called the 5v5 match too! Then they got a team together to go for the Frost Forrest record and they were kicking ass! Nice to see Ye and Su Mucheng back together even if it is only through the game. Can't wait for next weeks action!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 3, 2017 6:14 AM

Oct 2015
I wonder who MC would end up with personally I like the girl who just started playing GLORY recently. Although if we do get some background on the other female leed I might like her as well
May 3, 2017 7:06 AM

Apr 2013
I wonder what the thought process was when they tried to animate so many chapters into a single episode... but at least i get a visual representation for what I've read so I'm satisfied either way.
I don't care for all the recycled animation since it saves the studio's time and money. At least they try to make it a bit different at times (zoomed in/out, panned closer to the top/bottom, or flipped to the left instead of right side).

May 3, 2017 7:44 AM
Apr 2017
EGOIST said:
I wonder who MC would end up with personally I like the girl who just started playing GLORY recently. Although if we do get some background on the other female leed I might like her as well
EGOIST said:

Actually, there is no direct description about love in this novel.

The author ... "OK choice whatever CP u like, i will say nothing" →_→
May 5, 2017 9:00 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Outside of the fact that they use way too many repeating frames, this has become my favorite show of the season
May 5, 2017 9:21 PM

Jul 2013
elkensteyin said:
Outside of the fact that they use way too many repeating frames, this has become my favorite show of the season

I just imagine the reused frames as repeating the same game skills.
May 10, 2017 10:34 AM

Apr 2013
L-Ryoshi said:
Get what was happening, but with all the characters they've tried to introduce, confused all the same. Just can't keep track of who is who and of which guild and stuff.

The Pro-Esports thing was kinda poorly introduced, but I guess they're making this show more for LN/WN readers rather than for attracting new fans. Personally I don't get what they were talking about in the 1 v 3 scenario and exactly which team lost in the end and why.

I have the exact same problems as you. So many names between the guild, pseudonyms and real names, and pretty much all of them are direct meaning translation of chinese characters to boot, this doesn't help either.
It was just impossible to follow all the names even concentrated on what was happening.
Wondering if that anime is supposed to be watched with the list of names and who is who opened.
I'm not complaining about it, but it's definitely not easy task to follow all those names, especially when all you have is subtitle because you don't understand chinese. Because chinese is a language that flow so fast that no matter how well done the subtitles are made, you have the time to read them and watch what's happening, but not to reflect on who is who on top of this before the next text pop up.
May 19, 2017 6:22 PM

Feb 2013
Harem +1
... lol can't help it when they add yet another girl around the main dude.

The show is nicely done and kept pretty exciting... but...
All this "APM" BS... there is only one game I know of where this was the reality: GunZ: The Duel
I wouldn't mind finding another... but this show's "game" is fictional, so I guess they can choose how it's fake-played.
May 31, 2017 8:34 PM

Jan 2008
All the different fansubbers I've gone though have been such a pain, especially the random one I used for this episode was just awful trying to understand.

And I was already aware they liked to recycle animation but jeez, a bit overkill with this episode.

Nice to see what's-her-name-red-head-I-don't-even-know-cause-each-fansubber-changes-it in game character.
May 31, 2017 10:31 PM
Nov 2010
Paul said:
All the different fansubbers I've gone though have been such a pain, especially the random one I used for this episode was just awful trying to understand.

And I was already aware they liked to recycle animation but jeez, a bit overkill with this episode.

Nice to see what's-her-name-red-head-I-don't-even-know-cause-each-fansubber-changes-it in game character.

You can watch the YouTube official subs to understand the anime best :)
Jun 1, 2017 8:02 AM

Jan 2008
eplipswich said:
Paul said:

You can watch the YouTube official subs to understand the anime best :)

Wasn't even aware it being official available on YT.
Jun 14, 2017 11:12 PM

Apr 2009
Mu Cheng to the rescue! XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 10, 2017 8:28 AM

May 2012
Another decent episode, progression is going steady so that's quite a plus!
Jul 17, 2017 9:10 PM

Dec 2012
Dat McDonalds.
Wait...is that Mucheng's character? It is!
Dat lovely outfit her character has on. She's beautiful just like her owner.
LMAO at the power outage.
lol at dude failing at trying to smash.
That asshole.
lol at him mentioning the NBA.
lol at dude username.
Holy shit! Dat oppai....or nai zi because chinese.
Who is that? OMG! Yes way! It's Mucheng! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
LMAO at dude being sexist.
Oh, she came all right.
Look at them staring into each others eyes. I ship them.
Look at Mucheng slaying.
LMAO at dude shocked at Mucheng's god tier hip fire control.
Dat picture.
Mucheng in the flesh. So perfect.
Dat post credit scene! Mucheng is so beautiful in the morning. Perfection. Loved how she jumped up when she heard Xiu's voice.

I've been hoping since the 1st episode for Mucheng to return. She is waifu....or more accurately quizi because chinese.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 18, 2018 9:40 AM

Sep 2013
I like the new Blondie McBlonde-a-lot character.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 13, 2018 5:24 AM

Mar 2015
Eventually the boss will realize and accept that the's the real Ye Qiu!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 3, 2018 6:43 AM

Sep 2011
Can't wait to see Mucheng joined Ye Xiu then they're going to beat his old guild/club/whatever kind of group, particularly the guy who took Ye Xiu's account.

Sep 11, 2018 8:04 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
I am confused at some of the comments about "reused frames". Having played a particular MMO for over 12 years I can guarantee that running the same dungeon/raid over and over again, will have you seeing the exact same thing. If the same strategy is used in clearing an instance, then the same things are going to happen each time. The gremlin getting tossed into the tree would probably be done every time so reusing that anime frame section is fine with me. Overall, still a nice flowing anime with bits of good humor (want to guess my sign?).
Oct 21, 2018 6:47 PM
Aug 2011
brick boy = best boy
I wish the whole series was about him.
Jan 29, 2019 1:13 AM

Aug 2017
I like how Ye Xiu force others to grow.

So, a new character.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 11, 2019 2:58 PM

Mar 2016
Turns out Glory has MOBA and MMORPG aspects to it.

That vice-captain is not worthy of the title vice-captain, just as Ye Xiu said himself.

Another attempt to defeat the raid time record. I am really hoping that the boss lady would be shocked out of this world when she knew that the gunner Ye Xiu was referring to was Su Mucheng. Maybe she would even connect the dots and believe Ye Xiu is the player who had retired from Glory!
Jul 9, 2019 11:55 AM

Jul 2012
Yeah I'm gonna drop this. It's kind of boring.
Jul 31, 2019 2:27 PM

Jul 2016
Did anyone find the subs to be weird in this episode?
Mar 29, 2020 10:08 AM

Aug 2018
Hao you fucked up man.
Jul 14, 2020 9:47 AM

May 2015
TIMES UP! LETS DO THIS! LEEEEROOOOOYYYYY JENKINS!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 26, 2020 10:30 PM

May 2013
Awwhhh, s'cute~ Mucheng is happiest playing with Ye Xiu <3

She's so pretty, goshdarnit X)
Oct 23, 2020 11:37 AM

Feb 2014
Is always nice to have hot chicks in you gaming party.
May 16, 2021 2:20 PM

Apr 2018
Seeing Ye Xiu, and Su Mucheng in the same party felt so good. Teamwork was pretty okay.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Apr 21, 2022 5:19 PM

Jul 2019
Erm... still not a lot to like :c, this donghua is just a bunch of fighting lol.

But it is good to see Su Mucheng back :D
Dec 18, 2022 6:08 PM
Dec 2022
I really like mmorpg shows
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

NettoAzure - Apr 6, 2017

225 by Rineczka »»
Jan 11, 12:47 PM

» Will The King's Avatar get an English dub?

awesomeblackman - Oct 30, 2018

8 by egosumjohn »»
Nov 3, 2023 7:48 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Lambdaa- - Apr 7, 2017

163 by Nat_V »»
Oct 13, 2022 11:53 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

eplipswich - Jun 15, 2017

148 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 18, 2022 7:18 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

eplipswich - Jun 8, 2017

62 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 17, 2022 8:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.