Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 28, 2017 1:00 AM
Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was okay. Not quite as good as I had hoped though.

We get to see the professional glory match between team excellent era and team 301. The confrontation between Liu Hao and Ye Xiu was pretty well done...Liu Hao's expression was priceless lol.

The party is training hard to break the record set by excellent dynasty. Ye Xiu, Su Mucheng, Tang Roy, Steamed Bun, and Jiang You (tyrannical ambitions guild leader). Can you guess my star sign? Lol steamed bun.

Next episode's preview shows the debut of best character Huang Shaotian :)

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
ShockedJun 18, 2017 9:43 PM
Apr 28, 2017 2:35 AM
Apr 2017
although finding some duplicate frames,

and the pro match looks like 2v2 rather than 5v5 for saving budget (﹁"﹁)

i still like this episode

in this episode they show MC is actually a teamwork player and Glory is not a solo game.

ycchen226Apr 28, 2017 5:01 AM
Apr 28, 2017 2:50 AM
Apr 2017
^^
CMay is either planning to explain those question in future episodes or simply assuming their audience are all novel readers.

I like the conflict scene between MC and Liu Hao, which kinda lower my dissatisfaction on how little they did on the pro-competition scene (I NEED MOAR SU MUCHENG

PS: Huang Shoutian in next episode!!!!!
Apr 28, 2017 3:35 AM
Apr 2017
Not quite as good as I had hoped too
but okay

In the novel
SUN XIANG is not appreciated by viewers before this match
He let the viewers shouting “battle God” by his own efforts
and they cut off the first victory of SU MUCHENG ,that make me a little sad

But if you are not a reader of the novel This will not be a problem
I'm glad to see YE XIU help TANG ROU to avoid her becoming another “SUN XIANG”
wangdonghuApr 28, 2017 4:20 AM
Apr 28, 2017 6:59 AM

Jan 2014
So many things are cut from novels ,as i heard but so far it's nice anime
Apr 28, 2017 7:13 AM

Aug 2013
Lots of scenes were skipped for the match.
I love that confrontation between Ye Xiu and his past subordinate.
HAHAHA Tang Rou's face when she compare her aggroed mob against Ye Xiu's was priceless.
Wow, why did they show that picture frame in the room at this point. o.o
Seems like we'll finally get some real teamwork and skills next episode.
I can't wait for one of my favorite character next week.
Apr 28, 2017 7:37 AM
Nov 2010
New characters! Now this episode clearly has more character development! I like. Also, the reunion of Ye Xiu and Su Mucheng... aww, somehow, it touched my heart :D

Anyway, I can understand Chinese, but I think I'd want to watch this episode again with the English subs to understand the episode better. Will do so when the subs' out!

And I like the post-credit scene too! Haha, Su Mucheng is so cute.
eplipswichApr 28, 2017 8:30 AM
Apr 28, 2017 11:21 AM

Dec 2016
Ye Xiu just loves pwning people XD
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 28, 2017 11:23 AM

Jun 2015
It seems teamwork is very important in Glory. Working as a team can help beat records faster. That can be said for any MMO. Playing solo can be difficult. The confrontation with Ye Xiu and his past subordinate was a sight to see.
Apr 28, 2017 12:19 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Loved seeing the MC talked down to his former idiot subordinates lol and I REALLY loved that 3v3/1v3 PVP thing in the beggining

But what made me happy was seeing the MC reunite with that one girl from episode 1 :'')
Apr 28, 2017 6:03 PM

Jan 2013
No one's really that excited to meet Xiu.
Good episode as usual, not too exciting outside the game.
Apr 28, 2017 8:10 PM

Sep 2011
Thread Cleaned

DO NOT ASK FOR SUBS. Do not post sites to subs. Do not talk about groups that're doing it. This is all OFF-TOPIC. This is to discuss the current episode, not the subs.
Apr 28, 2017 10:09 PM
ONE MORE PULL

Aug 2012
I'm becoming annoyed at all of the re-used frames that they keep adding to every episode. I hope they stop doing that, they won't need to worry about a budget when their series gets terrible sales/reviews for it's overuse of recycled frames.

As for the episode itself, I love Su Cheng x Qie, she is so cute and I like them as a potential couple. Hope it's a prevalent sub-plot but doesn't completely focus on it. I'm excited for him to start beating pro players in the PVE, and to start getting more competitive. I however will be pretty disappointed if they recycle frames anymore after 5 episodes.
Apr 28, 2017 10:53 PM

Oct 2015

so who are these 2 again?
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Apr 28, 2017 11:01 PM
Jul 2008
Scarlett_ryuken said:

so who are these 2 again?

Left is "Cold Night", 10th server guild leader of Tyrannical Ambition. He was one of the 3 from ep4.

Right is "Crowd Lover", smurf account used by Jiang You, guild leader of Tyrannical Ambition who came from "Heavenly Domain" or "God Domain".

If you recall from the previous episode when Blue River asked Lord Grim to run the dungeon with him, he said he already had an appointment with Tyrannical Ambition.
bubbleteaApr 28, 2017 11:06 PM
Apr 28, 2017 11:08 PM

Oct 2015
confuse but ok...
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Apr 28, 2017 11:38 PM

Dec 2016
It's only natural for the MC to have old friends.. and enemies.

Boss lady thought she would be the gunner, nope afraid not.

Looking forward to the next episode, will be cheering them on as they try to break the record.
Apr 29, 2017 4:17 AM

Sep 2016
An OK ep for me, not as hyped as some of the previous ones. Maybe because as an anime-only I don't quite know what kind of roles these new characters & those whose names were mentioned during the gaming are playing and what kind of influence they would have on our MC.

The only thing stood out for me was probably the scene where Steamed Bun asking everyone to guess his horoscope with 3 chances, lmao. And the guild leader of Tyrannical Ambitions has quite a funny name.

From the trailer, Huang Shao Tian, the one whom every novel reader seems to be hyped for will show up next week. Hope he lives up to the hype.
Apr 29, 2017 4:46 AM

Jan 2012
Too bad boss lady wasn't there when the ex-teammates came by. Would have finally realized he's Ye Qiu
Apr 29, 2017 7:34 AM
Jun 2014
Would love people stop complaining about: "The anime skipped this stuff!" while knowing the amount of episodes it will air :)

How many anime adoptation has a 1:1 with the orginal source? Heck, even the manga is skipping stuffs from the LN. Unless you read the LN, manga only readers wouldn't even realize the manga skipping stuffs. Just like this anime. If the anime has a natural flow, what's the problem for complaining "skipping stuffs"?

Anime pacing =/= manga pacing =/= LN pacing.

Also if they adopted everything, we would be stuck at this dungeon as the final episode(me being generous). Is that the pacing people wants? An anime to be dragged on that long for each action to appear?
TKMikeApr 29, 2017 7:37 AM
Apr 29, 2017 7:41 AM
Jun 2014
Milk_is_Special said:
Btw, anyone here that wants to bother translating what was said at the end when that one guy asked who? I got something along the lines of domineering male or something, which sounds pretty stupid.

It was basicly the main character asking Mu Cheng to help him with the dungeon at server 10. If the scene was shown during him recruiting the party members, the surprise of the "newb" gunner would be not a surprise for the audience who doesn't read the manhua or the LN. That's why they showed it at the end credit scene to let the watchers now why she joined him(picture stuff hint).
Apr 29, 2017 9:52 AM

Apr 2014
TKMike said:
Milk_is_Special said:
Btw, anyone here that wants to bother translating what was said at the end when that one guy asked who? I got something along the lines of domineering male or something, which sounds pretty stupid.

It was basicly the main character asking Mu Cheng to help him with the dungeon at server 10. If the scene was shown during him recruiting the party members, the surprise of the "newb" gunner would be not a surprise for the audience who doesn't read the manhua or the LN. That's why they showed it at the end credit scene to let the watchers now why she joined him(picture stuff hint).
Ah I see, never really bothered to learn Chinese or Japanese for that matter :3
Apr 29, 2017 9:56 AM

Dec 2013
Get what was happening, but with all the characters they've tried to introduce, confused all the same. Just can't keep track of who is who and of which guild and stuff.

The Pro-Esports thing was kinda poorly introduced, but I guess they're making this show more for LN/WN readers rather than for attracting new fans. Personally I don't get what they were talking about in the 1 v 3 scenario and exactly which team lost in the end and why.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 29, 2017 10:41 AM
Jun 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
Get what was happening, but with all the characters they've tried to introduce, confused all the same. Just can't keep track of who is who and of which guild and stuff.

The Pro-Esports thing was kinda poorly introduced, but I guess they're making this show more for LN/WN readers rather than for attracting new fans. Personally I don't get what they were talking about in the 1 v 3 scenario and exactly which team lost in the end and why.

Disagree with you. Especially if you read the comment section of sites like gogoanime. Alot of newcomers are loving this anime and the LN + Manhua readers are disliking this anime while knowing the pacing will be far worse if the anime fully adopted the LN. They are complaining about the pacing being too fast because some scenes they liked wasn't incl(kinda ironic, talking about pacing issue, while their arguments makes the pacing far worse).

I can only suggest: Pay more attention(srry if it sounds harsh, but they are explaining it well enough in my eyes). The only new character in this episode was the smurf(guild leader of one of the 3 top guilds).

About the pvp situation.
Story short:
Team 301 lost intentionally to make the leader of Excellent era more arrogant and agressive(him beating all 3 members alone) in the 3 v 3. This will make him less of a teamplayer. 301 beats them as a team in the overal game, when Excellent Era are not playing as a team and losing their flow. Sadly, the electricity was down, but the anime already explained who would win and who would lose by using the main character's insight of the game and(EDITED this part, because I forgot to mention it) when his ex-subordinates visited him. This can all be found in the anime without any knowledge of the manhua or LN.
TKMikeApr 29, 2017 11:03 AM
Apr 29, 2017 10:43 AM
Jun 2014
Milk_is_Special said:
TKMike said:

No prob :) I don't understand Japanese either(fully relying on the subs aswell). Luckily I speak a bit Chinese so I can understand the anime(even though I need to read the subs sometimes, because my Chinese is pretty sht).
Apr 29, 2017 12:15 PM

Dec 2013
TKMike said:
L-Ryoshi said:

Disagree with you. Especially if you read the comment section of sites like gogoanime. Alot of newcomers are loving this anime and the LN + Manhua readers are disliking this anime while knowing the pacing will be far worse if the anime fully adopted the LN. They are complaining about the pacing being too fast because some scenes they liked wasn't incl(kinda ironic, talking about pacing issue, while their arguments makes the pacing far worse).

I can only suggest: Pay more attention(srry if it sounds harsh, but they are explaining it well enough in my eyes). The only new character in this episode was the smurf(guild leader of one of the 3 top guilds).

About the pvp situation.
Story short:
Team 301 lost intentionally to make the leader of Excellent era more arrogant and agressive(him beating all 3 members alone) in the 3 v 3. This will make him less of a teamplayer. 301 beats them as a team in the overal game, when Excellent Era are not playing as a team and losing their flow. Sadly, the electricity was down, but the anime already explained who would win and who would lose by using the main character's insight of the game and(EDITED this part, because I forgot to mention it) when his ex-subordinates visited him. This can all be found in the anime without any knowledge of the manhua or LN.

Well to each his own opinion. I never had trouble keeping track of all the characters in shows like Log Horizon, and yet I cannot seem to keep track of the characters in this one (probably because most of their designs are similar imho).

As for the 3 v 3 and 5 v 5 deal, I guess I'm just not good with chinese dubs, more used to reading english subs with a semi-understanding of what they say in Japanese, whereas the Chinese language doesn't do anything for me.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 29, 2017 1:41 PM

Feb 2015
Decent. I'm looking forward to the next episode though.
Apr 29, 2017 2:43 PM

Apr 2014
TKMike said:
L-Ryoshi said:

About the pvp situation.
Story short:

To add more to the PvP pro scene, in the novel it is explained the first player they send was Yang Xiu, leader of Team 301, he possess high APM forcing Sun Xiang to keep up with his high APM. The second person from Team 301 was a bait to make Sun Xiang even cockier, the killing blow was the thrid player "Grind King" Xu Bin who excels at dragging out any fight. Su Xiang being high on adrenaline, kept up his high APM throughout the long fight against Xu Bin, as a result his APM went out of control, completely detaching him from his team's performance and even his own best performance. As a result Excellent Era lost to Team 301.
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Apr 29, 2017 3:07 PM

Sep 2015
This was a kinda bad episode due to much needed info
Apr 29, 2017 3:54 PM
Jun 2014
ap1001 said:

To add more to the PvP pro scene, in the novel it is explained the first player they send was Yang Xiu, leader of Team 301, he possess high APM forcing Sun Xiang to keep up with his high APM. The second person from Team 301 was a bait to make Sun Xiang even cockier, the killing blow was the thrid player "Grind King" Xu Bin who excels at dragging out any fight. Su Xiang being high on adrenaline, kept up his high APM throughout the long fight against Xu Bin, as a result his APM went out of control, completely detaching him from his team's performance and even his own best performance. As a result Excellent Era lost to Team 301.

The things you said were addressed in the anime aswell(can scr.shot it to you if you don't believe me :P). I simply made a short summary of the overal story during the pvp pro scene.
Apr 29, 2017 3:57 PM
Jun 2014
Hinata said:

Well, that's what happens in Esports. Personally(a person who watches Esports like CSGO), the anime did a good job portraying the depths of a game(not going too much in-depth, but showing watchers how in-depth a game can be played by pro players). In real life, you hear these informations all the time during games between pro players. Trashtalking as an example is a strategy used aswell to make the other player more aggressive and play less defensive. This anime showed us tactics outside the game mechanics like affecting your emotions.
Apr 29, 2017 6:41 PM

Dec 2009
I like Ye Qiu's smackdown of his former Excellent Era colleagues. Those guys feel like too much up their breeches lel
Apr 29, 2017 6:52 PM

Apr 2014
Sad that they cut out Yang Cong's fight with Sun Xiang, he has huge parts in the following stories, Team 301 is one of the main characters of this series (as with all the other Teams). They really shouldn't remove the number 1 assassin player's plot, he was so cool.

They were also kind of cheap with the design for Grind King, he was the one of the best knight players and a major factor of any team he joins in the story. Posing as a huge obstacle for Ye Xiu's Team later on.

Really the entire Team 301 got the short end of the stick, I just hope that the 11 team members of Team Tiny Herb wouldn't get cut out, they were really crucial to the plot.
ap1001Apr 29, 2017 6:55 PM
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Apr 29, 2017 10:38 PM

Aug 2015
I'm enjoying this a lot. There are only 2 things I'd nitpick at:

1. I noticed that they reused that animation of Ye Xiu knocking the monsters off the tree. I'm usually pretty oblivious to these things but that scene was too specific and recognizable.

2. Does anyone else think that Mu Cheng's in-game character design looks like a direct cross between Asuna and Mami? I'm not familiar with the manhua so I don't know if this was done on purpose, but it threw me off.

Apr 29, 2017 11:08 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode once again.

Nice to see our first pro game and it was pretty interesting to see how Team 301 beat out Excellent Era with their strategy of getting Sun to exhaust his energy and apm and also make him way too arrogant.

The run down with Grim's past teammates was pretty interesting and it seems to hint at the fact that the team did not like Grim making the calls all the time.

The PvE parts were nice but they should've mentioned if they beat the record or not, I'm assuming they didn't since they stumbled a bit on the way

I'm also really liking Cheng, she has a really beautiful design and I really really hope we see more of her. I totally ship Ye Xiu and her.
Apr 30, 2017 1:17 AM

Sep 2011
Hinata said:
Not really? There wasn't much info to begin with, and what they gave was easily enough to know what's going on, and who is introduced.
Apr 30, 2017 1:27 AM

Sep 2016
damn tried reading the novel just to fill some game mechanic info stuff, but went ahead and read so far ahead lol (fortunately the writing is far above shitty LN). yeah this is missing a lot of info and many minor skip. most dungeons and guild PK stuff probably going to get skipped from now on to focus on pro players stuff and I can see this ending around chapter 300

it's start getting annoying with these reused animation
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 30, 2017 1:34 AM

Sep 2009
ycchen226 said:
although finding some duplicate frames,

Yeah, totally caught those fkers copy-pastaing the goblin flinging scene, among others. Damn disappointed.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Apr 30, 2017 3:30 AM

Aug 2013
Loved the The confrontation between Liu Hao and Ye Xiu.

Also, did they go and change the names or is it just me?

Apr 30, 2017 4:36 AM

Apr 2017
This episode is very enjoyable, the characters interaction was decent, especially, the reunion of MC and SU, and I really like Tang Rou's personality and the after credit scene was nice too. The action scene is also good, re-used actions are fine with me, more fitting into a game anime.

I like this anime series very much, since it is the first good quality Chinese anime. I really hope Chinese anime industry can catch up to Japanese anime industry one today, and this series is a good start. I have been reading all the episode discussion, all the reactions and reviews about this anime, I'm really glad that majority of the viewers enjoy this anime.

When I see people saying Chinese mandarin sounds ugly, or weird, that really makes me sad, cuz im a Chinese, but im not offended. I know people will eventually get used to it. I think all languages are beautiful in their own way.
Apr 30, 2017 4:59 AM
Apr 2017
prepare for the advent of Angel Huang (I'm confirmed you will love him).
Apr 30, 2017 1:01 PM
Apr 2016
The animation studio must've spent all their money on the first episode, because they keep using the same scenes from the snowy forest over and over again.

Still a good series, but hopefully they come up with new animations.
Apr 30, 2017 4:26 PM

Dec 2015
Those French fries looked horrible, I wouldn't eat it if I were Ye Xiu xD

Even though it was interrupted by the power break, I'm curious where the rest of the 6 players were in the 5v5 match.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 1, 2017 7:26 AM

Jun 2008
I guess I'm the only one who isn't bothered by the recycled animation. In fact, recycled animation are very common in most anime productions that most viewers have barely noticed it. I thought recycled animation made sense in this anime because unlike virtual reality game (SAO, etc.) where character's movements reflect real-life people's movement or how the player intended to move, character's movement/actions in mmorpg games are typically limited which I thought reflect realistically as to how animations in games work (but budget is probably one of the reasons why the studio does this of course). For example, when you use a combat skill in a game, the animation portraying your character perfoming the combat skill would be the same no matter what. There shouldn't be any difference in the animations because that's how the movement was designed and modelled in the game. This would explain why whenever Ye Qiu use a skill, the animations are always the same.
EstherellaMay 1, 2017 7:38 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2017 10:02 AM
Oct 2007
A bit off topic but is there any Chinese MMOrpg that lasted more than 10 years like in QZGS?

I think WoW is the closest in term of timeline right? :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2017 10:23 AM

Aug 2012
Hi guys, just came to ask one question: do you remember his name? Cos my memory is blank and I really need to add him to my cosplay plans xD
Thanks in advance!

May 1, 2017 10:30 AM

Sep 2016
MadokaAkimoto said:
Hi guys, just came to ask one question: do you remember his name? Cos my memory is blank and I really need to add him to my cosplay plans xD
Thanks in advance!

that's the best character Steamed Bun Invasion
dont forget the brick
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 2, 2017 12:32 AM
Apr 2017
Milk_is_Special said:
TKMike said:

that phone call scene also explains why Mucheng was in great condition.
And why she wasn't affected by MC's retirement at all in the pro match. :3
ycchen226May 2, 2017 12:50 AM
May 2, 2017 1:49 AM

May 2009
I hope Guo Chen heard the confrontation between Ye Qiu and his former subordinate. >___<

I was actually hoping they could finish the dungeon at the end of the episode. xD Oh well... :)) Great episode, still! :))

Okay, and now I'm really looking forward to see that Huang Shao Tian. :D

Estherella said:
I guess I'm the only one who isn't bothered by the recycled animation. In fact, recycled animation are very common in most anime productions that most viewers have barely noticed it. I thought recycled animation made sense in this anime because unlike virtual reality game (SAO, etc.) where character's movements reflect real-life people's movement or how the player intended to move, character's movement/actions in mmorpg games are typically limited which I thought reflect realistically as to how animations in games work (but budget is probably one of the reasons why the studio does this of course). For example, when you use a combat skill in a game, the animation portraying your character perfoming the combat skill would be the same no matter what. There shouldn't be any difference in the animations because that's how the movement was designed and modelled in the game. This would explain why whenever Ye Qiu use a skill, the animations are always the same.

This is what I thought too. But they can still make new animations with the same movement pattern without reusing the old frames. Like different angle maybe or something like that, idk. But it really looks like they're short on budget so... I guess we have to live with this.

They also keep using this frame every episode. -_____-

“I despise common sense.
I’ve seen the world from every possible angle.
This cruel, ridiculous, beautiful world.”

- Lacie Baskerville

||||
May 2, 2017 5:54 AM

Jun 2008
MagePhaira said:

This is what I thought too. But they can still make new animations with the same movement pattern without reusing the old frames. Like different angle maybe or something like that, idk. But it really looks like they're short on budget so... I guess we have to live with this.

They also keep using this frame every episode. -_____-

Haha, I noticed that too. But then again I am not surprised about the frequent use of recycled frames and animations in this Chinese anime since it's the first Chinese anime tv series that I've seen to have maintained an overall consistent quality. Many of the Chinese anime that I've seen had very inconsistent animations - at some points the animation would be top-notch then in majority of the other scenes, it would look hideous. Truthfully, I rather they use recycled animation and frames than inputting some badly drawn scenes or shit-quality animation to meet their budget. So for the quality shown in this anime, I applaud the studio for that. I especially love the use of CGI and 3D which blends in so well with the background environment, particularly the scenery of those Chinese cities which are absolutely gorgeous and some of the most beautiful background I've seen in animation. Not to mention, if Japan whose animation industry have a head start of several decades ahead of China, but still to this day in 2017, is guilty of recycled animation and frames, then I wouldn't expect china who is considered to be relatively new to producing anime to be any better. =_=;
EstherellaMay 2, 2017 5:58 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

NettoAzure - Apr 6, 2017

225 by Rineczka »»
Jan 11, 12:47 PM

» Will The King's Avatar get an English dub?

awesomeblackman - Oct 30, 2018

8 by egosumjohn »»
Nov 3, 2023 7:48 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Lambdaa- - Apr 7, 2017

163 by Nat_V »»
Oct 13, 2022 11:53 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

eplipswich - Jun 15, 2017

148 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 18, 2022 7:18 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

eplipswich - Jun 8, 2017

62 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 17, 2022 8:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.