Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 27, 2017 6:25 PM

Oct 2011
to anyone completely new to this series, i suggest skipping the first episode and starting with the second episode. the second episode does a way better job with world building and it and the following episodes do a better job at introducing the main characters in the story. the first episode throws you right in the middle of things and is better to be treated as a stand alone filler episode and is not necessary to understanding the rest of the series. maybe it could fit into the middle somewhere but i'm too lazy to decide the best place for it. take this advice or don't. it's not detrimental to the series. i'm just someone who hates spoilers of any kind of series i'd enjoy and believe first impressions really shape your memories of things. i wish someone gave me this advice before i marathoned this series. someone gave same advice before i watched berserk and was really thankful they did. same sht applies to this series imo
May 11, 2017 1:33 PM
Jul 2011
Dwilly said:
to anyone completely new to this series, i suggest skipping the first episode and starting with the second episode. the second episode does a way better job with world building and it and the following episodes do a better job at introducing the main characters in the story. the first episode throws you right in the middle of things and is better to be treated as a stand alone filler episode and is not necessary to understanding the rest of the series. maybe it could fit into the middle somewhere but i'm too lazy to decide the best place for it. take this advice or don't. it's not detrimental to the series. i'm just someone who hates spoilers of any kind of series i'd enjoy and believe first impressions really shape your memories of things. i wish someone gave me this advice before i marathoned this series. someone gave same advice before i watched berserk and was really thankful they did. same sht applies to this series imo

Actually I was wondering about this exact thing, because I watched episode 1 (currently on episode 4) and I recognized that after episode 1 it just goes back to the beginning so idk what the point was.
Apr 20, 2018 2:47 PM

Mar 2018
I am usually not a fan of comedy in anime, but I thought episode 1 was cute and hilarious. :D
Apr 21, 2018 4:26 AM

Oct 2011
so did i but that's not the point of my post
Jul 1, 2019 7:55 AM

Aug 2012
dwilly said:
Actually the first episode seems to hold a lot of answers . Like the rock of curses with Youko's name on it...
Dec 22, 2020 3:58 AM

Apr 2017
dwilly said:

I do tell my friends to watch this series and skip the first episode, I think it should be seen as an OVA rather than 1st ep and 2nd ep being the true first one.
Feb 11, 2021 11:34 PM
Jul 2016
Thanks for the advice! I was about to watch this anime so I don’t really like spoilers. I’ll most probably skip 1st ep as well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2012

156 by Ronninn »»
Mar 26, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2012

567 by Ronninn »»
Mar 26, 10:37 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2012

142 by Karva1 »»
Mar 13, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 27, 2012

169 by Karva1 »»
Mar 12, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 20, 2012

149 by Karva1 »»
Mar 12, 7:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.