Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2017 5:40 AM
Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Was really funny episode today, especially ash this cheater. XD
It seems like ash's mom and litten get well together. :3
She used litten in pokemon battle against team skull. ^^

And we see a ending that a little changed.
I really ask me if team rocket getting also a z-crystal?... :O
Apr 27, 2017 3:21 PM

Jan 2016
Ash mimicking Oak at the end of his exposition lol

Poor Litten, getting involved by Delia in a Pokemon Battle like that. At least the pampering was worthy :P Mr. Mime literally couldn't stand a chance, so I don't blame him for avoiding the battle xD

The ending did indeed get some changes. Indirect spoilers?? Because if so, those are interesting ones :P
THANKS SENPIEX
Apr 27, 2017 4:46 PM

May 2013

suiren's imoutos are too cute ><

May 7, 2017 9:23 AM

Jul 2016
It's been a while but it's finally here. Ash's mom comes back, gets acquainted with the folks of Alola, Lana's sisters causing a ruckus, and Ash cheating......yes, you read that right.

My favourite part was when Kukui came in and instead of accusing Ash of cheating (Hey, can you blame him? Kid hasn't enrolled to any school in roughly TWENTY YEARS. And you wonder why he isn't the Pokemon Master yet?) he segways the entire act as a nice show-and-tell for Rotom, and asks Ash to give HIS presentation. Why isn't HE in Little Witch Academia again? He fits really well into Ursula's line of teaching.

And did anybody notice that foreshadowing? You know, when Ash just realizes that the Skull gang hasn't arrived in their motorcycles? Yeah, oddly enough they entered the scene on Tauros, but not on their bikes. Someone confiscated them, someone gave them the switch, and only one person has the authority to do just that.
You all know who it is.
ONWARDS! Away from homework and on to more anime!!!
May 23, 2017 2:57 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The Satoshi mother is a "fighter" too xD
May 25, 2017 5:49 PM
Dec 2009
What's with the main characters in shonen shows always having to cheat? Good thing Ash's classmates and teacher are so chill, he wasn't even really scolded! Great to see Ash's mom visit again (and Mr Mime in his Hawaiian shirt! haha), I'm sure she was glad to see Ash doing well and having made so many friends. She needs to get her own Nyabby to take back to Pallet Town!

As a viewer I can't help but wonder how long this school arc will last, I thought maybe it'd be the first 25 episodes or so but it seems like there's still a lot more to come. I guess the whole series could end up being in the school... but with Team Skull and so many other islands it feels like there's so much more that could be done.
Jun 3, 2017 2:23 AM
Oct 2011
Damn they didn't even ask about Lillie's mother. Guess it'll take a while until the main plot starts.
Nov 15, 2017 10:26 PM

Mar 2014
Ash's mom and "Littie" had really great chemistry, makes me wonder if she'll take it home with her by the end of this season!

I like how her nicknaming style is just like mine: just add an "-ie" to the end of it and it's a cute nickname!
Mar 16, 2019 10:06 AM

Mar 2010
Candor said:
Damn they didn't even ask about Lillie's mother. Guess it'll take a while until the main plot starts.

Yeah like no one asking while the butler only was there was odd..

Cute episode i think litten suits ash his mom better than ash.l dunno to me ash and litten dont seem the best match but guess thats just me.

Was weird to see ash go nuts with info, very unlike ash..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kensai-Serazu - Nov 17, 2016

105 by crackingfeetlol »»
Mar 29, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 146 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ri22rk - Nov 3, 2019

52 by leanrv »»
Feb 22, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 144 Discussion

Ri22rk - Oct 20, 2019

28 by leanrv »»
Feb 20, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 143 Discussion

Ri22rk - Oct 13, 2019

18 by leanrv »»
Feb 14, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode 139 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Crzykido - Sep 15, 2019

58 by leanrv »»
Feb 7, 10:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.