Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 26, 2017 1:42 AM

Mar 2015
Randomly came across this shows mal page and noticed that Dir en greys song Yurameki was listed as the op. Out of curiosity I just wanted to see yurameki in anime op form but couldn't find anywhere to stream the show nor could I find the OP on its own. The only footage I could find was a ridiculously over the top 5 minute scene on YouTube, which has made me interested in watching the show itself. Then I go over to anime news network and see that they had Hero by Machine (which is a song by an obscure visual kei band that I'm also now interested in) listed as the op rather than Yurameki.

Does anyone know where I could watch this show or could anyone share any information on what the real OP is? I'm really curious
Dec 1, 2018 8:04 PM

May 2011
Hero by machine is actually the opening for the sequel. This anime opening compilation shows it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqNe9wHwA8g

Yurameki is ranked 11, Hero is ranked 18.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Dec 1, 2018 8:05 PM

May 2011
KortahKast said:
Randomly came across this shows mal page and noticed that Dir en greys song Yurameki was listed as the op. Out of curiosity I just wanted to see yurameki in anime op form but couldn't find anywhere to stream the show nor could I find the OP on its own. The only footage I could find was a ridiculously over the top 5 minute scene on YouTube, which has made me interested in watching the show itself. Then I go over to anime news network and see that they had Hero by Machine (which is a song by an obscure visual kei band that I'm also now interested in) listed as the op rather than Yurameki.

Does anyone know where I could watch this show or could anyone share any information on what the real OP is? I'm really curious

Just to give you a headsup.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

More topics from this board

» There arent actually 16 episodes

Flapples - Apr 30, 2023

11 by TheChaosMind »»
Jan 13, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Nihon-ichi no Otoko no Tamashii Episode 1 Discussion

purplepinapples - Jan 28, 2018

3 by sran_lumchan »»
Aug 3, 2021 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.