Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 25, 2017 9:48 PM

Apr 2012
That was epic. So much stuff happened, the reveals were amazing and there was actually a few critical moments here and there.

The "arc" is still far from over, but finally we can see a conclusion to some important stuff.

Loved it, now to wait for the next one.
Apr 26, 2017 12:11 AM

Dec 2015
kamijoan said:
That was epic. So much stuff happened, the reveals were amazing and there was actually a few critical moments here and there.

The "arc" is still far from over, but finally we can see a conclusion to some important stuff.

Loved it, now to wait for the next one.

Can you give me a vague spoiler on what is going on?
Apr 26, 2017 5:39 AM

Apr 2012
Vague....

The conclusion of the conflict between Kotarou's and Elexis's party. That's the overall theme of the volume.
Apr 26, 2017 6:04 AM

Mar 2012
@Robiiii

Well from what I know

This is copied from Rokujouma thread on AnimeSuki.

This is also some illustration for extra greatness.

Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 5, 2017 10:08 PM

Jun 2012
Too amazing indeed.

At this point forward, the people of Forthorthe are bound to join Elfaria's faction as Vandarion's action now is just violence without just, in a monochrome fashion. Though I doubt it's a simple hatred brewing around him and maybe it's actually Granado pulling the strings or else, IDK....

And with the greatest rival Elexis finally giving up after losing at his splendid attempt(that was an epic battle worthy of my tears), the biggest problem is how to deal with the last enemy with the absence of Signaltin's prowess. I'm looking forward to how they'll solve it and I'm kinda anticipating another revelation to Forthorthe of Alaia being still alive, though it's credibility could be proven harder than with Layous' case but it's still enough to risen hope for the country itself.

Overall, this was a great volume with Koutaro's every moment!! Saguratin leveling up came up naturally without the sound of "plot armor", but as what's to be expected of a Hero's true calling.

Jul 13, 2019 1:47 PM
Aug 2014
I am blown away. I absolutely adored this volume. I usually don't like action and politically related arcs but the author has finally made it the most enjoyable type of action. A lot of strategies, great take on politics and the actions both sides took shook me to the core. That bank account scene made me livid. Elexis is a great antagonist but I am slightly reluctant that they're appearing too often. I think they should join the good side, letting Maya and Elexis carry their relationship to a further extent. The afterword was equally amazing indeed. I was expecting the post conclusion to be equally dark-themed but it seems like we'll be getting some development back on Earth. I've been feeling a bit like the slice of life aspect, despite not being core, has been missing a lot. The next volume seems to be the final for the action-storyline. 5/5

One question. How did the Rainbow Darkness even escape after losing to Yurika and the gang back in volume 22, I think it was. I understand that Maya and Elexis escaped but the others were captured, somehow woke up in a room where they have not held captive (after Purple's dream with her husband).

I do think that the evolution was a bit of plot armor but the way they executed it swayed me. It'd be more coherent if Sanae was there since she can communicate with the dead. Seriously, the graveyard aspect as a location was an impeccable idea established. I am feeling sad and happy to see things end. I never thought i'd love action this much. But making it concise and having the rest be planning or leading up is a great META.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Chapter 123 Discussion

kingknut8800 - Oct 14, 2022

0 by kingknut8800 »»
Oct 14, 2022 8:03 PM

» Picked by J-Novel

NeoAnkara - May 3, 2017

17 by marshdapro »»
Sep 27, 2021 10:22 AM

» Main heroine?

goldfishluke - Jul 11, 2021

1 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Jul 21, 2021 4:28 PM

» Kickstarter for physical edition of book from JNC is live

NeoAnkara - Oct 7, 2019

27 by NeoAnkara »»
May 14, 2021 5:54 PM

» Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Volume 26 Discussion

kamijoan - Aug 29, 2017

7 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Oct 8, 2019 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.