Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2017 1:12 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Koiko! Koiko!! Koiko!!! You cannot get enough of an adorable MC like her! <3

Even though she was pessimistic about what people would think of the two of them going out, it turned out that majority of them were actually really accepting! Her close friends aside, Tsurugi's circle of friends all accepted her! Those high class friends of all people!

But when she was looked down upon by a small group of jealous girls, she just thanked them for their advice and now she'll give her all to become a girl worthy of being Tsurugi's girlfriend and the person she sought after to help her achieve that is none other than Tsuji-san — Tsurugi's high class friend!

Well, if only I could tell her that she's the best girl there ever will be for Tsurugi but I guess she won't buy that so let me enjoy her will to transform herself for now! ^_^
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Futsuu no Koiko-chan Chapter 81 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 25, 2019

1 by Oahnnsuki »»
May 31, 2021 2:12 PM

Poll: » Futsuu no Koiko-chan Chapter 22 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 24, 2017

1 by bluishred29 »»
Sep 2, 2020 8:42 PM

Poll: » Futsuu no Koiko-chan ~After Story~ Discussion

shanimebib - Jan 10, 2020

2 by bluishred29 »»
Jun 29, 2020 2:23 AM

» the end of the manga

Mohamed_Salim - Nov 3, 2019

0 by Mohamed_Salim »»
Nov 3, 2019 12:28 PM

Poll: » Futsuu no Koiko-chan Chapter 76 Discussion

shanimebib - Sep 22, 2019

0 by shanimebib »»
Sep 22, 2019 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.