Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2017 12:47 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I WANT TO SCREAM NOW! SCREAM FOR BEING SO HAPPY! IT'S OFFICIAL!

The way they both said they liked each other was so adorable and expected for how they have been! But Tsurugi interrupting Koiko and asking her out first was so manly of him! It was needed, the way he didn't respond the way Koiko would have loved him to when she confessed to him earlier!<3

Loved it how the other four in their group took the situation surrounding Koiko and Tsurugi and actually realized that there's something gonna happen between the two! The lie they told their teachers was blatant yet it showed they were honestly rooting for them!

But not everyone's pleased. Not Tsurugi's fans of course! Koiko-chan is ready to ride the storm ahead as she decided to quit being normal! Bring it on! Koiko-chan is ready!

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 25, 2017 6:53 AM

Jul 2014
Gosh I love how Koiko and Tsurugi are so alike in their movements, it's what makes them a really cute couple and now this extremely cute couple is dating~ What I love about this manga is the smooth romance between the two, there really hasn't been any drama but it looks like it might change in the future seeing those fans being jealous and still having her sister to deal with. Best chapter so far, just seeing the romance bloom was amazing.
Apr 25, 2017 12:10 PM

Nov 2007
koto said:
Gosh I love how Koiko and Tsurugi are so alike in their movements, it's what makes them a really cute couple and now this extremely cute couple is dating~ What I love about this manga is the smooth romance between the two, there really hasn't been any drama but it looks like it might change in the future seeing those fans being jealous and still having her sister to deal with. Best chapter so far, just seeing the romance bloom was amazing.

That's why when they said suki simultaneously fit them so well! I could see it coming from 15 chapters back. It's strange how some fans think that Koiko is too weird, but I think it is her unorthodox personality that makes her so adorable.

As for the jealous fans, I am not at all worried. And Aiko is fine the way she is. I think she cherishes Koiko even though she wouldn't admit it.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 26, 2017 12:23 AM

Jul 2014
shanimebib said:

That's why when they said suki simultaneously fit them so well! I could see it coming from 15 chapters back. It's strange how some fans think that Koiko is too weird, but I think it is her unorthodox personality that makes her so adorable.

As for the jealous fans, I am not at all worried. And Aiko is fine the way she is. I think she cherishes Koiko even though she wouldn't admit it.

True that. Jealous fan drama can be resolved so easily and I would like to learn more about Aiko's past relationship. I guess I'm just worried if there will be incoming drama because in the end this is a shoujo manga. I'm really looking at the negative side of things so hopefully this manga surprises me since it has. What I hope to see it to break the cliches but I guess through drama, their relationship can strengthen. Well this thinking was from reading the recent chapter though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Futsuu no Koiko-chan Chapter 81 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 25, 2019

1 by Oahnnsuki »»
May 31, 2021 2:12 PM

Poll: » Futsuu no Koiko-chan Chapter 22 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 24, 2017

1 by bluishred29 »»
Sep 2, 2020 8:42 PM

Poll: » Futsuu no Koiko-chan ~After Story~ Discussion

shanimebib - Jan 10, 2020

2 by bluishred29 »»
Jun 29, 2020 2:23 AM

» the end of the manga

Mohamed_Salim - Nov 3, 2019

0 by Mohamed_Salim »»
Nov 3, 2019 12:28 PM

Poll: » Futsuu no Koiko-chan Chapter 76 Discussion

shanimebib - Sep 22, 2019

0 by shanimebib »»
Sep 22, 2019 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.