Forum Settings
Forums

I feel like I'm gonna get into a car accident someday (soon, probably)

New
Apr 24, 2017 11:39 AM

Sep 2009
Too many dumbasses on the road. Every day, I tailgate slow dumbasses, cut off other slow dumbasses, and sweep across 3-4 lanes in front of even more slow dumbasses. Today was pretty bad though; some dumbass tried to overtake me after I cut him off, and nearly crashed into me while driving on the shoulder, while some other dumbass tried to crash into me (well, he was changing lanes and probably just a blind dumbass). The US really needs to raise standards for driver exams. People who drive at normal speeds on the road shouldn't have to dodge dumbasses all day long =/
MortalMelancholyApr 24, 2017 11:43 AM
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Apr 24, 2017 11:49 AM

Apr 2017
>dont tailgate people
>dont cut off people

this feels like a largely you problem unless this is a troll post in which case nice bait

ancient chinese proverb 4 ya "If everywhere you look you see shit. you shit."

or you could wait for driverless cars to carry your angry ass
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Apr 24, 2017 12:25 PM

Feb 2013
Hey can you stop driving

because you are Bad.
Apr 24, 2017 2:29 PM

Jun 2015
Being a defensive driver doesn't mean being an aggressive one.

Apr 24, 2017 2:34 PM
May 2015
Is this a troll thread or are you legit serious? You're the type of driver that I don't want to see on the road bruh. If I see you tailgating my ass, I will BRAKE CHECK the shit out of you hoping that you'll crash.

EDIT: Ohhh..this is a perfect example of what I'm going to do when you tailgate me

If you cut me off, I will speed up, cut you off and I'll slow down and brake check you to make sure that you don't cut me off again. Nah, I'm joking. I'm not going to do the latter but I will definitely do the former...no hesitation.
jc9622Apr 24, 2017 2:42 PM

Apr 24, 2017 2:38 PM

Aug 2012
Why the hell are you tail gating and cutting off people? I mean, overtake if you're in a hurry, just don't be the asshole that tailgates, gets his car wrecked and starts complaining about it.
Apr 24, 2017 2:38 PM

May 2013
just be a safe driver, don't try to own the road just only make moves when its safe.

there are some times on the highway when you will have to cut across multiple lanes fairly quickly, but in that case just do it as methodically as possible.

I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Apr 24, 2017 2:43 PM
Jul 2018
I mean I don't have a driver's license but this thread feels fishy as if you're asking for someone to actually crash you if they see you around. Highly doubt they would since nobody knows how you actually look like but still.
Apr 24, 2017 2:44 PM

Sep 2009
Ikaros_42oh said:
>dont tailgate people
>dont cut off people

this feels like a largely you problem unless this is a troll post in which case nice bait

ancient chinese proverb 4 ya "If everywhere you look you see shit. you shit."

or you could wait for driverless cars to carry your angry ass

Thanks. That's actually what driving's like for me though. Honestly, if I were in self-driving car, people would probably just crash into me all day long.

Daddy-O said:
Hey can you stop driving

because you are Bad.

There's no decent public transportation where I live, otherwise I wouldn't want to deal with that shet either. And hey, at least I pay attention to the road (and dodge errant cars).

Tehqo said:
op ur actually the type of person that i wouldnt want to see in the road.

its like you're asking to get hit by a car.

People in the US are just shitty drivers (Highest rate of traffic fatalities out of all "Western" countries); you'd understand if you ever tried driving in a major US city.

codephat said:
Being a defensive driver doesn't mean being an aggressive one.

But the reverse is true. Being an aggressive driver means you have to keep a closer eye on what other drivers are doing, otherwise they'll hit you.

Rasheed said:
Why the hell are you tail gating and cutting off people? I mean, overtake if you're in a hurry, just don't be the asshole that tailgates, gets his car wrecked and starts complaining about it.

I don't tailgate people for no reason; only if they're driving like 20 below.
jc9622 said:
Is this a troll thread or are you legit serious? You're the type of driver that I don't want to see on the road bruh. If I see you tailgating my ass, I will BRAKE CHECK the shit out of you hoping that you'll crash.

EDIT: Ohhh..this is a perfect example of what I'm going to do when you tailgate me
[yt]eSE3fkeHAmo[/y]

If you cut me off, I will speed up, cut you off and I'll slow down and brake check you to make sure that you don't cut me off again. Nah, I'm joking. I'm not going to do the latter but I will definitely do the former...no hesitation.

Lol you're the type of driver I DO want to see on the road. We'd have a nice drag race.

xrockxz89 said:
just be a safe driver, don't try to own the road just only make moves when its safe.

there are some times on the highway when you will have to cut across multiple lanes fairly quickly, but in that case just do it as methodically as possible.

I can do it all relatively safely. Problem is bad drivers trying to get the jump on me.
MortalMelancholyApr 24, 2017 2:49 PM
Apr 24, 2017 2:54 PM
May 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
jc9622 said:

[yt]eSE3fkeHAmo[/y]

Lol you're the type of driver I DO want to see on the road. We'd have a nice drag race.
Yea..sure. I'll pit you when we do get in a drag race and flip you my finger at the same time.

Apr 24, 2017 2:57 PM

Aug 2013
Rest assured my friend, you'll get in an accident at that rate.

Especially if you do drugs, all my accidents have involved drugs to some extent (driving home while nodding off on Vicodin, several days of sleep deprivation off acid, just high on cannabis, etc.).

Recommend chilling out, mate
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Apr 24, 2017 3:06 PM

Apr 2017
jc9622 said:
MortalMelancholy said:

Yea..sure. I'll pit you when we do get in a drag race and flip you my finger at the same time.

see you guys on the YouTubes!!!!!!!!!!

(like, comment, subscribe for more!!!!!!!)
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Apr 24, 2017 3:11 PM

Sep 2009
jc9622 said:
MortalMelancholy said:

Sure, if you can. Just watch out for the popo, they hate niqqas like you.
Apr 24, 2017 5:05 PM

Oct 2010
I'm putting off driving for as long as I possibly can. There are far too many deaths caused by traffic accidents for comfort. It's terrifying.
Apr 24, 2017 5:10 PM
Jul 2018
Hopefully, you do and it's you vs an 18 wheeler or you go so fast you crash then flip off a curved ramp.
removed-userApr 24, 2017 5:13 PM
Apr 24, 2017 5:20 PM

Apr 2014
our limit here is 25 on the road
15 passing a school zone, ice cream truck, or school bus
so driving slow is never a problem here
Apr 24, 2017 5:50 PM
Jul 2018
Livestream it so that I can watch it on Liveleaks.
Apr 24, 2017 7:09 PM

Jul 2012
Patience is a good driving skill, I usually just take my time and let people pass me if they want to pass me I usually run into them at the light anyway.
Apr 24, 2017 7:11 PM
Oct 2012
MortalMelancholy said:
Every day, I tailgate slow dumbasses,

And that is why you will get into an accident. I agree that slow dumbasses make life suck (not just on the roads either), but the solution is not risking yourself. Don't tailgate, flash your highbeams from a decent distance.
Apr 24, 2017 7:12 PM

Apr 2012
you sound like a shitty asian driver op

Apr 25, 2017 12:29 AM

Sep 2009
Veneficia said:
Hopefully, you do and it's you vs an 18 wheeler or you go so fast you crash then flip off a curved ramp.

Nah, you gotta respect those 18 wheelers, even if they're parked in the middle of the road lol.
Apr 25, 2017 12:32 AM

Feb 2015
I'd not like to see people like you on the road.
Apr 25, 2017 12:44 AM

Oct 2016
Sometimes, we prioritize our egos more than our own safety.

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Apr 25, 2017 3:44 AM

Aug 2015
no offence but you sound like a bit of a nutcase on the road.

One time i was about to go through an intersection and a semi trailer truck went flying through at full speed even though they had to give way. I had to slam the brakes and only just stopped in time
Apr 25, 2017 6:09 AM

Jun 2008
A lot of things has been said already.

Don't tailgate or cut people off. Jesus christ.
Apr 25, 2017 9:37 AM

Mar 2017
Maybe your the reason your almost getting into accidents. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean those are some dangerous things you listed, especially if you live in one of the bigger cities. Instead of rushing to wherever your going like work/school/etc., try getting up a little earlier so you can drive safely.
Apr 25, 2017 11:35 AM

Feb 2014
OP probably drives a truck with that metal nutsack hanging off the back. Must be nice burning a gallon of fuel just to pass someone obeying the law 8)

And I break check people like you all the time, just waiting for that insurance money.
"So wave goodbye to the hope we were born with, and say farewell to the chance of surviving this holocaust of love, this age of lost souls, but I'm holding on with both hands and I'm never letting go."
Apr 25, 2017 11:40 AM

Jun 2016
Driving responsibly and with proper caution is a perfectly viable way of transportation, just putting it out there.
Save the irresponsible stupid stuff for people who drive Audis and BMWs. And if you happen to drive one, consider this advice: don't drive at all.
Apr 26, 2017 4:22 AM

Jul 2013
Lol I feel you OP. Every driver here is a dumbass especially those driving public transportation, buses, taxis, and jeepneys. And yeah slow dumbasses everywhere.

Also, have a dashcam. It's a good investment.
Apr 26, 2017 4:28 AM

Feb 2013
Don't drive and your problem is solved.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 9 hours ago

13 by Spunkert »»
7 minutes ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - 11 hours ago

3 by DesuMaiden »»
14 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 5 hours ago

1 by KitsuFrost »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - Yesterday

21 by DesuMaiden »»
17 minutes ago

» Would you ever be interested in going on a blind date?

Thy-Veseveia - Yesterday

11 by LoveYourEyes »»
41 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.