Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 23, 2017 10:14 PM

Mar 2016
Ok so since I have started watching Re: Creators. One character in particular has caught my attention. And it's not a leading role but a supporting role the Role of Takashi Matsubara. The reason being is the voice over for this character I have heard it in a few series before and sure who doesn't hear a familiar voice and other series.

But I tried looking up who it was and it turns out MAL nor seiyuu have information on the role of Takashi. But my belief is that Takashi is voiced by katsuyuki Konishi. Which if i am right, will be a rather refreshing change for me, considering the roles I know him from before are either Smarty bad ass characters or villains.

You guys might recall that Konishi, voiced the Prince in GATE, which was beautifully done. Konishi can really make you hate a villain. In my book unless you wind of hating the villain the voice actor hasn't done their job. I believe villains aren't suppose to be liked but loathed. He also voiced Laxus Drayer from FT, among many others.

But if i am correct and Konishi is indeed the voice of Takashi in Re:Creators, then I will have a new found look and respect for the type of roles he can potray. Because so far, I am loving comedic vibe this character is providing.

What are your thoughts?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2017 10:25 PM
Apr 2015
Yes, he is voiced by Katsuyuki KONISHI
Apr 24, 2017 12:20 AM

Jul 2013
Yes, it's Konishi, MAL doesn't have him included in Matsubara's page, but Anime News Network has confirmed it's him indeed.
Apr 26, 2017 1:33 AM
Oct 2011
OtakuDeity said:
But if i am correct and Konishi is indeed the voice of Takashi in Re:Creators, then I will have a new found look and respect for the type of roles he can potray. Because so far, I am loving comedic vibe this character is providing.

What are your thoughts?

Agreed, the comedic vibe is great, his interactions (comedic and genuine) with Selesia have been a lot of fun!

Also, him having all that nerd knowledge just like Souta with his "hey, isn't that, from that?" is great, lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.