Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 6, 2023 12:35 AM
Nov 2022
Nani's response to the kissing scene was interesting. In the manga there was only one scene, where she was blushing with both hands on the cheek. But the anime they added two more scenes one of them include "that's so gross". I can't help but think the anime creators purposely try to ship nami with sanji and discourage nami and Luffy. But I am very thankful that whole cake island nami was wearing some clothes. The last two arc was so hard to watch
May 4, 2023 11:45 AM
Jan 2018
Não sei se todos tem a mesma opinião, mas vou me sentindo um herói por ter conseguido chegar até aqui. Um clichê chato, onde não tem absolutamente uma ilha sequer que eles desembarcam e se separam. Outra chatice também é esses personagens inúteis que ficam embarcando no navio. Minha conclusão: só dei nota 8 por causa da comédia, e por causa de personagens como o Mr 2, Ivankov, Buggy e Hanyabal. O Luffy não morreu com veneno do Magallen, nem do Ceasar Clown, e do nada, quase morre com veneno de um peixe. É chato essa distorção de lógica que existem em animes shounen. Se alguém discorda, você tem todo direito. Espresso aqui, apenas minha opinião.
Sep 16, 2023 9:48 PM
Jun 2022
reiju a lul freak, and the salvia trail had me tripping
Sep 29, 2023 11:18 AM
Jan 2017
Damn bruh, she was sucking the soul outta him 💀💀💀 Can't let Hancock see that tho
Jan 16, 1:03 AM
Oct 2019
God damn Reiju.. sucking the life out of Luffy LMAO

Luffy First Kiss 💋
Jan 20, 6:49 PM

May 2021
The kissing scene was unexpected and I didn't expect such a kiss to be shown in one piece but of course I have zero problems with it . While I don't have problems with fanservice in general , I think the duration of the kissing scene was a little bit too long and because it was a bit too long the kissing felt awkward for me at least . Weird.... I know. Also 100% she likes Luffy, I don't think she goes around kissing people.

Also Luffy is beyond lucky 😔
YubisoftJan 21, 1:48 AM
Feb 8, 6:09 PM
Feb 2022
Sanji's sister is beautiful.

Spanish translation:
La hermana de sanji es hermosa.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 397 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HydraA - Apr 19, 2009

91 by gannoncannon55 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 396 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Somebody - Apr 12, 2009

195 by gannoncannon55 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 395 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Somebody - Apr 5, 2009

76 by gannoncannon55 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 394 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - Mar 29, 2009

66 by gannoncannon55 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 393 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JudgeRuthless - Mar 15, 2009

74 by gannoncannon55 »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.