Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2017 6:32 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kyouko never ceases to entertain me in this series.

The way that she went "on the attack" as part of the routine rather than be attacked is phenomenal. So much talent in her hands.
Apr 22, 2017 6:43 AM

Dec 2011
How long did Kyouko trains to get such a skill.I was amazed by her sword skill and she was just so badass.
Apr 22, 2017 3:13 PM

Dec 2007
28 amazing pages of 0 development. still loved it. how am i going to wait a whole month. i think a chapter per month with so little development is not enough. i mean, it's 12 chapters a year, it's nothing.
DayanApr 22, 2017 3:32 PM
Apr 22, 2017 3:57 PM

May 2010
After all of Kyoko's badass-ness, I can see her apologizing to everyone about changing the routine and making them fly across the floor hahaha XD
A sweet dream, has not ended yet.
Apr 22, 2017 3:58 PM

Nov 2007
While Kyoko amazed everyone, some realized that she doesn't remember the exact routine. The old guy who instructed her also told her she doesn't have to remember the whole routine and just do it with her feeling... That's nice. The director already made up his mind about her a long time ago?!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 22, 2017 6:53 PM
Apr 2016
Dayan said:
28 amazing pages of 0 development. still loved it.

That pretty much sums it up for me. xD

Apr 22, 2017 8:18 PM
Mar 2015
Kyouko kicks ass. Got to be proud of our little ninja
Apr 24, 2017 11:27 AM

Feb 2008
I wonder if the other actors will be annoyed with her for changing the choreography at her own whim, or admiring of her for capturing the essence of the character so well?

It really feels like absolutely nothing happened in this chapter. If this series came out once a week, that would be fine, but since it comes out once a month, its grating to say the least.
Apr 24, 2017 9:46 PM
Apr 2017
Omfg the feels in this chapter!!!! Crazy!!!!! Although the development is slow the action is insane!!! But it's killing me right now!! Scream****Ahhhh.... Have to wait next month for the new chapter... I'm dying inside right now y'all 😭😭😭 But I'm just happy to see kyoko doing her thing you know, lol there's so much feel in the manga but when kyoko kicksass it's like YEAH in your face 😝😆😆😆😆😆

P.S. Y'all I just wanted to go off about my feelings for this chapter so much I created an account just to do so lmfao😂😂
But yeah keep posting I like reading what others think of the chapter and the manga so far :) :)
Apr 29, 2017 6:49 PM

Aug 2007
Every chapter is just ONE STEP closer to Ren coming back into the picture. He is the lead after all, the one she is going to be "in love" with.

Maybe next year we'll get to that point ;-;

Apr 30, 2017 3:37 PM
Dec 2016
I seriously find it difficult to only read one chapter at a time, I know that's just how it is, but I love it so much, by the end of the chapter I'm super excited to continue but nope. Really enjoyed it regardless.
May 15, 2017 1:46 PM

Jan 2015
I've just thought: maybe it was about the support actors not hurting the lead one? No one would really harm her, so she should just go with the flow, as if she herself was a kunoichi... Though female ninja usually haven't fought. I mean, poisoning and secret attacks were more preferred that sword fighting, isn't it?

And all we need - to wait some more and then even more...
To walk through walls there are three conditions needed: to see the goal, to believe in yourself and to ignore obstacles. ©Charodei (1982 soviet movie)
May 15, 2017 1:48 PM

Jan 2015
Aarana said:
Every chapter is just ONE STEP closer to Ren coming back into the picture. He is the lead after all, the one she is going to be "in love" with.

Maybe next year we'll get to that point ;-;

Next studying year as sure.
To walk through walls there are three conditions needed: to see the goal, to believe in yourself and to ignore obstacles. ©Charodei (1982 soviet movie)
May 15, 2017 5:18 PM

Aug 2007
I very much look forward to the love triangle. She will find it very hard to hate her best friend, but easy to love her main lead -<3

May 15, 2017 8:42 PM

Mar 2015
pure action this chapter...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 9, 2017 10:57 AM

Feb 2015
That was crazy bad-ass omg.
Feb 22, 2018 8:27 AM

Jun 2010
Okay, I'm officially getting tired of this whole Momiji stuff.
I have always loved Skip Beat and most likely I will always do, but I just hate how some characters are always best at everything. And not only in Skip Beat, but other mangas and animes too.

So I'm tired of the fact that Mogami is always doing her crazy stuff (which I like) BUT sometimes it's too much. Like in Dark Moon, she tried the new hair and the way the whole story was created was bit too much. The way she sometimes forces her own way is simply annoying. And now she's suddenly better in martial-arts than the professionals? Even she didn't study that long. So not convincing.

I hope this Momiji thing will be finished soon. The manga isn't changing at all and everytime Mogami decides to do something, there will always be Ren too. Then they both get so flustered how they have to work together. Ren makes some flirty moves but nothing big ever happens.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2022 5:28 AM

May 2014
HOLY FUCKING SHIIITTT... I WANT TO SEE THIS ANIMATED. KYOKO IS SOO BAD ASS WHATEVER ROLES SHE DOES...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 278 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jan 19, 2020

13 by Saprya »»
Feb 8, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat Chapter 50 Discussion

vearg - May 27, 2009

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 318 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 317 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.