Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 22, 2017 9:34 PM

Apr 2017
Intense Adrenaline... RUSH...

Totally Pump out .. for the next episode...

You know what's more even good HMMHM (The Invisible girl who goes on incognito in the cavalry battle and Hatsume... Rawr.. from what I heard she had that kind of you know... what i mean xD)

Probably Recapping this again.. after it already released.. to make even more..complete

Cavalry Tank... Mineta.. sure... make a barrier for their team..

Oh Look another showoff blonde guy.. you just despised just appears

And sure we can't forget how.. Bakugou tries to blow him in a tiny bits..

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Apr 22, 2017 9:51 PM

Oct 2015
Damn this anime is making me Hype for the next episode over and over again!!!
Apr 22, 2017 10:21 PM

Jul 2016
Nice team up with Deku. Tokoyami's ability is both offensive and defensive.

For some reason, Todoroki doesn't like using his fire ability, and the fire guy on the audience seats is somewhat related to him, maybe his father or grandfather.

Mineta such a creep xD
Apr 22, 2017 10:44 PM

Aug 2007
I'm really happy about the team-ups for the cavalry battle, they're not what I expected for the most part and they highlight some cool side-characters. Well Uraraka wasn't unexpected but how could you say no to the best girl? Didn't give Tokoyami much thought before but his power is pretty damn versatile and just awesome in general.

Wasn't sure I liked Mei's personality last ep but she's grown on me. I love that there's a class focused on engineering tools and other inventions to bolster heroes, her gadgets (er, babies) were friggin great. Overall a very enjoyable ep.
JG_WezzApr 22, 2017 10:47 PM
Apr 22, 2017 11:00 PM

Mar 2016
Another great episode! I like how Deku picked his team based on their quirks and is using his smarts to stay one step ahead of everyone else. I had a feeling class-B was up to something and class-A now has to stay on their toes if they don't want to fail. They left the episode at the perfect cliff hanger for a showdown between Todoroki and Deku's teams.

BTW Todoroki's dad looks like a bad-a$$

PLUS ULTRA!!!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Apr 22, 2017 11:03 PM

Feb 2014
This is second best show this season, behind Rage of Bahamut. Very enjoyable watch.
Apr 22, 2017 11:36 PM
Oct 2007
Time flies past so quickly in this week episode. Plus Ultra!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2017 12:50 AM

Nov 2014
SamBlack said:
I'm glad Tokoyami gets a spotlight, a lot of the minor characters still need some time to be showcased and I think we're going to get a lot of that in the coming episodes of this arc.

I agree, I really like that they're giving a lot of the smaller characters a chance.

Tokoyami's power looks awesome though, looks like it can almost work like Gara's sand, just not quite as strong.
Apr 23, 2017 1:11 AM

May 2016
I wonder what is this blonde guy from B class quirk. He seems confident.
Apr 23, 2017 3:08 AM

Jun 2016
lol @ bakugo, Class B is really full of talented and sharp members.
Apr 23, 2017 3:34 AM

Jul 2012
Team Mineta was actually really smart! Well, until he ran out of hair LOL.

Uraraka is way too cute.

And we even get to see her a bit jealous 😊
Apr 23, 2017 4:07 AM

Oct 2016
Finally, it's getting exciting now! I hope Midoriya will be able to defend his 10m headband til the end.

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Apr 23, 2017 4:18 AM

Mar 2009
ReaperCreeper said:
SoraSenpai said:
Best part of the episode though.
Live broadcast of topless high school girl! Scandalous!

lol why did she go topless here?

Anyway, great episode. Uraraka is adorable as always.
Apr 23, 2017 4:44 AM

Apr 2016
Just stop with the recap BS and everything will be perfect.
Apr 23, 2017 5:16 AM

Oct 2009
Didn't like Mei in the last episode but totally starting to dig her now!

Waiting a week is so painful!!
Apr 23, 2017 5:26 AM
Apr 2016
I'm so excited for the next episode! This episode was great but I do hope they would stop with that recap of how Deku will be the greatest hero and all xD Now that we've seen Endeavor, I wonder what the anime only watchers would think of him later on :3
Apr 23, 2017 6:07 AM

Jan 2011
Solid set up episode. Deku has a crow and nerd on his team. He is doing good. I wonder how this will end. I wonder if they pull a Hunter x Hunter. There was something like this in Hunter x Hunter's exam arc.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Apr 23, 2017 7:33 AM

Mar 2015
Fun episode. TBH The blonde dude from Class B stealing headbands outta nowhere felt a bit random because he wasn't introduced earlier pre competition, unlike the purple spiky haired dude with the eye shades who we still don't know the deal with.
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Apr 23, 2017 7:55 AM
Aug 2016
Intense_ said:

Then I guess HxH and FMA:B are not perfect
XD
Apr 23, 2017 10:13 AM

Aug 2014
Are they going to explain how that guy in Class B is stealing the bandanas? He spent all his time talking about how they threw the preliminary, but no one cares about that.

Deku and Mineta's teams have best compositions.
Sieg Zeon!
Apr 23, 2017 12:22 PM

Jul 2015
AAA_XD said:
Intense_ said:

XD
FMAB and HxH were long running, Boku no Hero is not
Sup...
Apr 23, 2017 1:15 PM
Apr 2014
WHAT?? Midoriya got the bird guy for his team oO Damn. Never expected he'd be available. Looked like he either had some guys to team up with in mind already or would have been one of the more contested picks. I'm actually glad we see him in the team. From the beginning he looked more interesting than a lot of the other characters.

His team doesn't look so bad. I'm really curious how well they'll hold up though.

For now they did really well :D The real challenge will be next week I guess when he is facing Todoroki as his opponent. I hope they are at least able to keep second place although I have no idea how they'd do that if Midoriya loses his headband close to the end of the game.

The reveal if the plan of that B class guy was kinda interesting. They definitely set themselves up to have a good chance in the second game. With low points they won't be the main focus (like Midoriya was) and they were able to preserve their stamina in the first game. It is interesting that the insulted Bakugo so much though. Looked counter productive as Bakugo will follow them until the end of the round or until he got all headbands off them. Kinda expected him to lose his though. Not in that manner but he gets rather unlucky in competitions it seems. Maybe it's just his arrogance but he didn't truly win any of the "competitions" they had so far.
Apr 23, 2017 2:04 PM
Aug 2016
SenpaiJay98 said:
AAA_XD said:

XD

So. FMA:B is under 100 episodes so it's not that long or a long runner.

Plus hero aca is technically a long runner then because it ran from last spring to now spring 2017 and will continue to summer 2017.

It's another way of for a long running shounen to be a long runner
Apr 23, 2017 2:09 PM

Nov 2014
I was rewatching this episode and I noticed a few things:
1. Apple watch?

2. Hatsume Mei 10pts

Invisible girl 25pts

Aoyama 5pts!???

How in the world does the invisible girl who has no other abilities get more points than mei, who has flying machine boosters, and aoyama, who has naval laser!??? And how in the world did aoyama get only FIVE points!??? HOW???
Apr 23, 2017 2:41 PM

Jul 2015
AAA_XD said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

So. FMA:B is under 100 episodes so it's not that long or a long runner.

Plus hero aca is technically a long runner then because it ran from last spring to now spring 2017 and will continue to summer 2017.

It's another way of for a long running shounen to be a long runner
Long running usually means 5 cours or Loner WITHOUT breaks(and Boku no Hero had breaks, and FMAB was 5 cours long it ran for 1 year and 3 months straight with NO breaks)
Sup...
Apr 23, 2017 3:31 PM

Nov 2014
Slow but funny in its own way.
Apr 23, 2017 4:50 PM

Nov 2011
Since some people seem to have already forgotten, it was stated two episodes ago that Todoroki was the son of the Flame Hero, who is second only to All Might.

Todoroki seems to hate his dad, but it's worth keeping in mind that with All Might half-retired his dad is practically speaking the current top hero.
Apr 23, 2017 7:41 PM

May 2014
Deku can't win, can he?
First he was alienated because he didn't have a quirk and now he's being alienated for placing first lol

Wow, didn't expect Iida to refuse Midoriya- glad he did though...sure they're friends, but he has goals of his own too. I love love love Hatsume and hope she gets more spotlight this season- her Seiyuu does an amazing job as well!!

So class B are finally crawling out of the woodwork and that shady blonde dude whose name escapes me said what I was thinking all along- there ain't no point in placing super high in the prelims. It's common sense to be a dark horse and stick about placing in the mid-area until near the latter stages of the competition.
It's much easier to slink about and steal headbands when your peers don't see you as a threat.

The top 3 (Deku, Bakugo and Todoroki) are definitely gonna feel that pressure now, I guess.

Bakugo's anger issues just give me so much entertainment lmao he was so pissed at blondie at the end there. Also love his blossoming bromance with Kirishima.

This just keeps getting better and better! Wonder who's gonna win the cavalry now bc I doubt it's gonna be Deku's team. I wouldn't be surprised if Todoroki nabs his points with a relative amount of ease, especially with his dad watching and literally flaming in the audience even his moustache is made of fire

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2017 8:39 PM

Jan 2013
A little slow to start, but fairly good episode. It's just the feeling of chaos during the Cavalry game wasn't properly portrayed, even in the manga. The number of interactions were too few and the time between them were too long. Not chaotic or action-y enough.
Apr 23, 2017 10:49 PM

Oct 2008
The HYPE is still on high standards...
I expected that Ochako would team-up with Deku but, I didn't expect the support girl and especially I didn't expect that Tokoyami would be in Deku's team.
LOL at the heart-squeeze ugly face of Deku!
Iida-kun declined at Deku's recruitment!
LOL at whoever on class B made Bakugo get super pissed-off!
OST is still epic spectacular as ever!
It'd Todoroki's time to engage!
5/5.

Apr 23, 2017 11:53 PM

Jul 2011
who is the blonde haired guy from class B and why is he so sexy?!!!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥

ohhh and i love the pink haired girl from support class!!!!! She's such a breath of fresh air, hope she'll become one of the more important character in this series
Apr 24, 2017 3:16 AM

Sep 2013
BR, gostei muito do episodio 10/10 pro anime todo pra falar a verdade !!!!!!! staff otimo, desenhos bem desenhados, tou vendo a 2 tempo pensando na terceira ja !!
Apr 24, 2017 10:31 AM

Nov 2015
Bakugo is so hooooooooot
Well, as always xD
Apr 24, 2017 12:38 PM
Jun 2016
Great episode.

Tokoyami is a such cool character. I love his alter and his voice.
Lol looks like Uraraka is a little jealous.

Next episode, Deku vs Todoroki!!
Apr 24, 2017 7:26 PM

Jan 2013
Midoriya's team vs everyone xD
Wasn't expecting that move from Iida but it's understandable.
That's why we have Uraraka <3 the only girl that will never betray Midoriya.
We never had much chance to know Tokoyami but his power is awesome, and he is a nice guy too ;)

Good luck guys! Don't lose.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 24, 2017 10:15 PM
Nov 2015
After a decent but not great first two episodes, this season has hit its stride. So much fun! Class B proves to be way smarter in their approach than A. I was just expecting them to be the proveisl red shirts.
Apr 25, 2017 5:23 AM

Oct 2016
ttcchen said:

How in the world does the invisible girl who has no other abilities get more points than mei, who has flying machine boosters, and aoyama, who has naval laser!??? And how in the world did aoyama get only FIVE points!??? HOW???

Their points were distributed according to their finishing position in the 1st task. The closer to the end the less points u got and vice versa. If i recall correctly the girl from the support team finished 40/42 and the laser guy finished last.
Apr 25, 2017 8:06 AM

Nov 2014
CrookedPanther said:
ttcchen said:

Their points were distributed according to their finishing position in the 1st task. The closer to the end the less points u got and vice versa. If i recall correctly the girl from the support team finished 40/42 and the laser guy finished last.
that's what i don't understand. it's impossible that mei finished later than the invisible girl, who's just a normal girl other than the fact that she's invisible. how can mei lose to her with all her useful gadgets that can fly and such? she's not in class b so she's no in monoma's plan, which is to stay low during the preliminaries and observe class a's quirks.
Apr 25, 2017 12:38 PM
Jan 2017
Midoriya has shown guts in this episode. Kacchan is just so cool so bad to see that his bandana was taken. Todoriki is just unbelievable and when they play that ost i love it
Apr 25, 2017 2:38 PM

Dec 2008
eusnoop said:
BR, gostei muito do episodio 10/10 pro anime todo pra falar a verdade !!!!!!! staff otimo, desenhos bem desenhados, tou vendo a 2 tempo pensando na terceira ja !!

I'm BR too, learn to reply in english lol
Apr 25, 2017 2:40 PM

Oct 2016
ttcchen said:
CrookedPanther said:

that's what i don't understand. it's impossible that mei finished later than the invisible girl, who's just a normal girl other than the fact that she's invisible. how can mei lose to her with all her useful gadgets that can fly and such? she's not in class b so she's no in monoma's plan, which is to stay low during the preliminaries and observe class a's quirks.

Well for the lazer guy he probably just overused his power then got too sick to run fast, as for the support team girl her items seem useful but they don't seem fast at all, probably heavy too.
Apr 25, 2017 8:49 PM

Nov 2014
CrookedPanther said:
ttcchen said:

Well for the lazer guy he probably just overused his power then got too sick to run fast, as for the support team girl her items seem useful but they don't seem fast at all, probably heavy too.

but the speed and intensity her gadgets provides her should last long enough for her to past invisible girl at least. it just doesn't make sense to me.
and even if his stomach hurts, like hatsume mei, he should've gotten ahead enough to make it to the finish line before hagakure
Apr 25, 2017 9:47 PM

Jun 2015
Holy crap, this is getting more and more intense and exciting by the minute. Wonder what's up with the class B guy, he seems to be a pain in the ass. I mean, he pissed off Bakugo. Looking forward to seeing the outcome of the battle.
Apr 26, 2017 5:46 AM

Jan 2011
To keep the ball rolling I am wondering how this one will end.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Apr 27, 2017 11:06 AM
Feb 2016
After this episode, Tokoyomi jumped into my list of favorite characters, among the anime of this season. I love his quirk. Also, I'm growing really impatient to see the power of the One For All. Deku needs to hurry up and gain some control.
Apr 28, 2017 12:47 AM

Jan 2014
lol, Deku just expanded his harem collection, welcome, steampunk girl.
Ochako getting jealous lol
Good thing no one knows Tokoyami quirk useful for, he's actually one of powerful quirk there, but no one notices.

Todoroki still got his eyes on Deku, but I bet Deku would manage to survive somehow, looking at preview for next episode (and I hope so).

Bakugo got salty lol. I'd like to burn those class B for getting cocky too.
Apr 29, 2017 4:03 AM

May 2010
Nah, it's too heavy because you are the MC. Seriously 1000/2000 points were enough. The guy at first has like 5-10x more pressure at best, not 10000x or whatever that maths down to.

Kirishima x Bakugo.

Uraraka is an angel. Ah, she got a bit jealous there, cute

Tokoyami is cool,,, the support girl got some nice assets too. Really nice episode.
Apr 29, 2017 10:23 PM

Jul 2016
OH, MONOMA MY LOOOOOVE! I was right to have focused on you the moment I saw you, bless all that screentime you got, you're so suave and you roasted Bakugou! You got a name, and you're the top of the horse with your own team... *wipes tears away*

I was shocked that Iida rejected Izuku, I was like "Typical! Of course we gotta have Iida and Ochako!" and in that moment, I found Ochako super cute even though I wasn't really a fan of her before. I mean, with Izuku all alone and with a huge bounty, I thought that nobody would join him so she's quite the brave one. Oh well, I would probably prefer the team with the pink haired support girl and Tokoyami anyways. What a riveting episode, I'm so scared for Izuku and what will happen to him... They can't fly anymore :( Curse that midget and his useless purple balls- sorry, they're not useless. My mistake.
Apr 29, 2017 10:28 PM

Sep 2009
Looking for spoilers; can Deku use powers w/out hurting himself yet?
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Apr 30, 2017 9:49 AM
Feb 2017
shit is getting real
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

180 by PapaChub »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2017

234 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 14, 6:54 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

alpha_shadow - Apr 15, 2017

227 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 9, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

207 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 9, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2017

288 by nelcalb »»
Apr 9, 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.