Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ghost in the Shell Standalone Complex
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 21, 2017 3:18 PM

Jun 2015
So, there's this one track that reminds me of something from another game/anime and I just can't remember what it is, so I wanted to show it to my friend maybe he knows what it is but the problem is I can't find it anywhere. The track sounds like something out of Tekken (which is pretty vague since pretty much all GitS OSTs are Tekken-like lol). It is usually used in intense moments or when they figure out something important and is made out of two which repeat one after another. Any of you know what I'm talking about?
ShadowMonkeyApr 21, 2017 5:09 PM
Apr 22, 2017 9:33 AM

Oct 2009
ShadowMonkey said:
So, there's this one track that reminds me of something from another game/anime and I just can't remember what it is, so I wanted to show it to my friend maybe he knows what it is but the problem is I can't find it anywhere. The track sounds like something out of Tekken (which is pretty vague since pretty much all GitS OSTs are Tekken-like lol). It is usually used in intense moments or when they figure out something important and is made out of two which repeat one after another. Any of you know what I'm talking about?

If you can think of a specific episode and time where it plays I can tell you what it is.
Apr 22, 2017 9:37 AM

Jun 2015
TopgunUK said:
ShadowMonkey said:

If you can think of a specific episode and time where it plays I can tell you what it is.
TopgunUK said:
ShadowMonkey said:

Someone on Reddit managed to identify it, it's called Spotter. It's not on the OST and apparently it's really hard to find if you don't know the name
Apr 22, 2017 9:51 AM

Oct 2009
ShadowMonkey said:
Someone on Reddit managed to identify it, it's called Spotter. It's not on the OST and apparently it's really hard to find if you don't know the name

Thought it might've been that based on your "made out of two which repeat one after another" comment(I assume you meant to say two notes), but I don't know the Tekken OST so I didn't want to guess.

A lot of people ask about that one since it's on the Tachikoma Be Human OST for some reason instead of the main ones.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1369362
TopgunUKApr 22, 2017 9:56 AM
Apr 22, 2017 4:29 PM

Jun 2015
TopgunUK said:
ShadowMonkey said:

Thought it might've been that based on your "made out of two which repeat one after another" comment(I assume you meant to say two notes), but I don't know the Tekken OST so I didn't want to guess.

A lot of people ask about that one since it's on the Tachikoma Be Human OST for some reason instead of the main ones.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1369362
Oh, that's weird. And yeah I actually did type notes, opera-like notes actually. But then I remembered it's not opera so I accidentally erased the notes part too lol

Oh, and as for what Tekken song it reminded me of, I think it was this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BeZnwyYsQ0&t=106s but still I'm not quite sure if that's what it reminded me of...my brain is weird when it comes to nostalgia

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

OranSolus - Jul 17, 2008

153 by MineFord_gurme »»
Apr 5, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Aug 8, 2008

84 by Satyr_icon »»
Mar 28, 9:02 AM

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OranSolus - Jul 17, 2008

88 by MajedM1999 »»
Feb 17, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Sep 8, 2008

50 by MajedM1999 »»
Feb 17, 5:32 AM

Poll: » Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beatnik - Jul 12, 2008

77 by MajedM1999 »»
Feb 17, 5:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.