Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2017 3:30 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
WTH?! Fumi's flamboyant appearance from the previous chapter was just for show?! LMAO! She got roughed up so easily as she tried to take on Ataru's core.

Loved it when Kyuutarou retreated from the scene with Fumi on his shoulder! And just when Fumi was about to start saying all the negitive stuff about herself, he just grabbed her cheek as he always does to force her into stopping with all those negativity! And then even suggesting that her new attire looked nice on her. But I lmao when he suggested that Fumi could do with a bit longer skirt! What is he? Fumi's father?! :D

But anyways, Kyuutarou's words were really important and they did manage to get her confidence back which was important as she eventually defeated the hatred that was surrounding Ataru's core. And it looks like she will rough up Ataru's core a bit before it can come back to senses. It might just work given how twisted Ataru's core has become.

But really, I really love how Kyuutarou seems to be always there for Fumi when she needs someone to hold her the most, or needs to hear something the most, or needs to be shown affection the most. I simply cannot do without these adorable moments in this manga!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Quality Chapter 10 Discussion

shanimebib - Sep 7, 2016

1 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Oct 6, 2023 12:04 PM

» Dengeki Daisy crossover

KaGi-13 - Jun 24, 2023

4 by KaGi-13 »»
Jul 3, 2023 5:59 PM

» do i have to read the prequel to this?

MahoShojoEnjoyer - Dec 25, 2022

2 by Short_Circut »»
Dec 25, 2022 3:17 PM

Poll: » Queen's Quality Chapter 43 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 22, 2019

1 by ialex32 »»
Oct 2, 2022 9:53 PM

Poll: » Queen's Quality Chapter 28 Discussion

shanimebib - Oct 20, 2017

0 by shanimebib »»
Oct 20, 2017 8:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.