Forum Settings
Forums

Think about a show you badly want to get another season or a remake... Now, was it one of your favourites or not?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 18, 2017 11:23 PM

Aug 2015
Aku no Hana is the one that comes to mind. It desperately needed a second season, but that's never gonna happen. I still really enjoyed it but not in my favourites
Apr 19, 2017 1:40 AM

Jun 2016
The anime I want a second season of the most is my second favorite actually, which is Dimension W.
I'd also love another season of Non Non Biyori.
Apr 19, 2017 1:43 AM

Jul 2015
My first thought was Tanaka-kun is Always Listless, AKA my favorite, so yep.
Apr 19, 2017 1:46 AM

Aug 2014
If a quality adaptation of umineko was made, which would probably need around a hundred episodes, it would surely be very highly thought of.
Apr 19, 2017 1:51 AM
Shukumeironja

Feb 2017
I really, really, really want sequels to the following: Akatsuki no Yona, Hataraku Maou-sama, High School DxD, Kaminomi, Noragami, Relife. Naturally, they are among my favorites.

As for remakes - one word: Gantz. For all its frustrating flaws, it was compelling. If the powers that be were to produce a series that fully brought out the potential in the original, it would probably become one of my favorites. Oh, and Gundam Wing. While that series has a good deal of nostalgic value for me, I find much left to be desired in it. It's not a masterpiece, but it arguably has the ingredients for a masterpiece.

Hayley_N_HaydetApr 19, 2017 1:55 AM
Apr 19, 2017 2:26 AM

Feb 2016
I want a freaking Remake for Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna.It's not really one of my favorites but the Manga is one of them.The Anime wasn't that good like Manga (still enjoyable) and I want a Remake which is more like the Manga.
I don't think that this wish will ever come true.
I also want a second season for Akatsuki no Yona and mostly many Shoujo Animes because most of them aren't really completed.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Apr 19, 2017 2:34 AM
Sep 2016
I Want A New Season For Death Note Where Near Dies Sucking His Balls.
No Offence To Near Lovers.
Apr 19, 2017 2:37 AM

Jul 2014
Ortimh said:
Any show with the prefix "ore", especially Oregairu and Oreshura.

Careful what you wish for, you may get another season of OreImo.
Apr 19, 2017 2:42 AM
Jun 2015
Another Season of Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita.
Apr 19, 2017 2:43 AM

Sep 2016
No, it wasn't one of my favourite anime but i'd like a remake of Tokyo Ghoul where it follows the manga.
I'd like a remake where it follows the manga because the events would be less rushed and I personally really enjoyed the story :))
BeKleyApr 19, 2017 2:47 AM

"Even if your soul disappears, your wishes and curses remain in this world."
Apr 19, 2017 2:50 AM

Dec 2015
Kemono no Souja Erin. 2 books out of 4 has been adapted. I know it's a 2009 anime, but if Utawarerumono managed to get a sequel (2006 -> 2015), so I still have hope.
Apr 19, 2017 3:03 AM
Nov 2016
I would really love an Outlaw Star reboot. I want more story. I want more Caster gun action. I want more adventure. Gimme Gimme Gimme MOAR OUTLAW STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Apr 19, 2017 6:22 AM
Jul 2018
Remake: I want a remake of Digimon Adventure and 02 so badly.
Maybe... We got a remake of Sailor Moon as well.

Another seasons:
I really want another seasons of Noragami, Owari no Seraph and Blue Exorcist. I just wanna see more adapted manga content. Same for Attack on Titan. I think, it's not gonna end with these 12 episodes, so they will make another season later on, I hope.
Also Akatsuki no Yona's end was so unsatisfying and kinda abrupt. I really enjoyed it and want more. I don't know the manga and if there is enough content to adapt.
Apr 19, 2017 6:25 AM

Apr 2015
I don't have Spice and Wolf in my top anime, but of course I'd love to see another season.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Apr 19, 2017 6:48 AM

Jun 2015
i'd say the one thing i want a another season of the most is Senyuu, and that's on both my favorite anime and favorite manga list

i'd also appreciate a second season of Ouran, School Live, and The Devil is a Part-Timer though
Apr 19, 2017 3:27 PM

Mar 2015
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge
Minami-ke
Arslan Senki
Hataraku Maou-sama

All shows I loved, but didn't get more seasons (though Minami-ke having 4S+OVAs is already great).
Apr 19, 2017 5:17 PM

Jul 2014
fizzytastic said:
i'd say the one thing i want a another season of the most is Senyuu, and that's on both my favorite anime and favorite manga list

i'd also appreciate a second season of Ouran, School Live, and The Devil is a Part-Timer though

Oh man, Senyuu was great, though in my perfect scenario they remake the show with the pedophile geezer cut from the show. And continue past where it left off.
Apr 20, 2017 3:29 PM

Jul 2013
DoubleMangekyo said:
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge
Minami-ke
Arslan Senki
Hataraku Maou-sama

All shows I loved, but didn't get more seasons (though Minami-ke having 4S+OVAs is already great).

Finally someone agrees that Part-timer needs another season.
Apr 20, 2017 3:34 PM

Jul 2013
I have many anime I love that I want a S2 or a remake.

Notably, for remakes, we NEED a remake of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. The anime butchered it so bad with tons of fillers, meh artwork, so much that CLAMP forced them to discontinue the series. The OVA were top-notch but they only provided us 2 arcs out of the many that were in this 200+ chapters long manga.

For getting another season, I want another season of:
-Devil is a Part-timer
-Ouran High School Host Club
-Noragami
-Blue Exorcist (I want the Illuminati arc to be animated dammit)
-Katekyo Hitman Reborn (not one of my favorite but the manga gets pretty interesting with the future arc and after)
-Haikyuu (there's never enough Haikyuu)
-Yuri on Ice!
-ReLIFE

but most all, I want another season of Baccano. There is so much more interesting materials in the light novels that I want the anime to cover. It's one of my all time favorite anime, including the english dub version.
Apr 21, 2017 7:01 AM

Jun 2015
Red_Tuesday said:

Oh man, Senyuu was great, though in my perfect scenario they remake the show with the pedophile geezer cut from the show. And continue past where it left off.

yes that'd definitely be perfect!!! glad i wasn't the only one who was grossed out by him lmao, it's a good thing i really like a lot of the other characters

(unrelated but all the Devil is a Part-timer love pleases me)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best kind of relationship in anime?

IpreferEcchi - 8 hours ago

11 by Maou_heika »»
19 seconds ago

» something you dislike about your favorite character

Kenzolo-folk - Yesterday

23 by Atmogenic »»
44 seconds ago

» Anime you hope will be announced as soon as possible.

Dominusew - 10 minutes ago

1 by tchitchouan »»
2 minutes ago

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed?

BuddhaIsBetter - 6 hours ago

20 by BitChilly »»
2 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men?

Alpha_1_Zero - 37 minutes ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.