Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro Episode 16 Discussion

Mar 10, 2008 10:44 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What the heck was that. Before Neuro met Dejin, this episode was random, trying to make sense when it didn't. I didn't like this episode at all.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse

Thx Kina.

[H+] ³  

Mar 10, 2008 3:05 PM

that was weird.
it was the first episode where there was no "Beginning" or introduction of the crime.
and then the ending part in the computer was all weird...
well we all know neuro cant die, hes the main character. plus in the preview he comes back....

such a random episode.
at least all the initial episodes are starting to link together now.

Mar 10, 2008 3:10 PM
The episode was random at the beginning, but things fell together when the electronic drug was mentioned, making more sense of the situation beforehand.

I liked it (I'd still give the episode a 3, though), and I'm really looking forward to the next episode.

Mar 11, 2008 12:25 AM

This ep was fuking good :D. The big boss appeared and "No matter how intelligent you are, you can never get to me"

Mar 11, 2008 2:03 AM

i wonder wat will happen next @.@ although when the episode started it was confusing but later on it all make sense ^^

Mar 11, 2008 4:10 PM
Observer

This episode is very original compared to the previous ones. It simply does not follow a classical plotline but THIS is what I LIKE about his series. If there are more episodes like this, then I'll be happy....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

Mar 12, 2008 10:28 PM

I thought this episode was great. A very nice change of pace and it is turning out to be very interesting.

Mar 15, 2008 4:46 AM
Yeah I agree, this episode was awesome.

I loved it.

HAL!

HAL!!

Open the pod bay doors!

(Also couldn't they just turn off the power?)

Mar 16, 2008 8:57 PM
DB Administrator
Faerie Queen

cyruz said:
What the heck was that. Before Neuro met Dejin, this episode was random, trying to make sense when it didn't. I didn't like this episode at all.
ukiuki said:
that was weird.
it was the first episode where there was no "Beginning" or introduction of the crime.

I couldn't believe they did it like this. In the manga, there was a very nice lead up to this point in the plot. I don't know why they would put other fillers in, but not keep the important juice. I love how they've done parts of this series, but I think this was very poorly executed. Boo :(

Side note: what were up with the subtitles? Or at least on the version I watched. Weird... That's why it took me so long to watch it.

Open Staff Apps  
Guidelines & FAQ  
Report Abuse  
Listen ♪  

Thanks to 
AnimeboyAnubhab

Mar 20, 2008 3:28 AM

I'm confused with this episode. Not in the story department, but in the execution. I'm surprised with the climax though. I didn't think there would be an answer as to why those random cases were created in the first place.

Aug 10, 2010 5:16 PM

wakka9ca said:
This episode is very original compared to the previous ones. It simply does not follow a classical plotline but THIS is what I LIKE about his series. If there are more episodes like this, then I'll be happy....

This. :)
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa

Jan 19, 2016 2:54 AM

This was 50-50 good and bad. Can't decide which one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 9, 2017 4:14 PM

So no one will just point out that young policeman? He looks suspicious enough to be Sai.

Feb 9, 2018 10:52 AM

A computer drug or virus, cool.