Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2017 4:03 AM

Feb 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
You get an Aurora Rising!
YOU get an Aurora Rising!
EVERYBODY GETS AN AURORA RISING!!!! JOY RISING!!!11!

Feb 17, 2018 12:45 AM

Mar 2017
ironic how the people who wanted to exceed the jump (Mion and Kyoko) actually did it themselves

...also nice foreshadowing of the next gen, wish Love Live had done that
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Mar 3, 2019 7:01 AM

Jul 2015
In one year Aira went from nothing to break the possible final score, what a beast.

Great climax to the story, seeing everyone do the Aurora Rising was nice.
Nov 10, 2021 11:19 AM
Feb 2018
What up with the scoring system. How did Mion get perfect on everything?
Somehow Aira exceeds the max score? Alrights I can see how but still its ridiculous. I'm happy for Aira's success but honestly not happy that she's superior to both Mion and Rizumu now. Rizumu started training earlier and Mion being multi talented and also starting earlier. Although I guess for Mion being "perfect" fits her and being beyond perfect isn't her. Still to have Aira exceed so much just feels like main character power to me.

Asechi won in the end at least. All these years of feeling inferior, she's finally proven to be the successful one. Going against the common method of training and yet allowed Aira to perform an even greater Aurora Rising. She finally gains her Mom's respect.

Aira just seems way too perfect right now in her performance. I get that she still has her clumsiness and all that, but her performance talent exceeds everyone by way too much for me.
Jan 17, 2022 7:09 PM

Jan 2015
After Mion got 10000/10000 I expected Aira to get a cheesy limit breaking score, but her Aurora Rising totally caught me off guard. Asechi and Sonata getting to perform the Aurora Rising was sweet, Rhythm and Mion made sense, but by the time regular audience members started flying into the air and sprouting wings the show kinda lost me lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 1 Discussion

Kanade-chan - Apr 9, 2011

32 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 23, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 23 Discussion

prismheart - Mar 26, 2012

3 by yuanya »»
Jan 20, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 21 Discussion

prismheart - Feb 25, 2012

2 by yuanya »»
Jan 20, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 34 Discussion

prismheart - Sep 15, 2012

4 by SakuraTetis »»
Feb 1, 2023 1:43 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 39 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Feb 28, 2019

2 by Masha_elr »»
Dec 21, 2022 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.