Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2017 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Geez, Kokuyou has big tits in this show lmao. What a big eater!

I don't like that Shirou Shiramine guy much. Pretty typical guy with generic interests in girls and nothing really appealing. I'm not surprised that Kiriha and Kokuyou doesn't get along well. When watching the two together, it's like they are oil and water lol

Well whatever, I guess the show is trying to flesh out each of the main characters during the first half of the season. Kiriha gets herself into another fight as well lol...can't she eve stay out of trouble?!
Apr 16, 2017 8:52 AM

Apr 2010
Kukuri shows up and things become complicated.
Well it was a nice episode tho.
And from the looks it her familiar sure can eat.
Apr 16, 2017 8:55 AM

Sep 2015
After reading to the latest manga chapters, its so sad to see Kukuri-hime again:( This episode just bring tears to me. I guess I will need to endure to the end of the series huh.
Apr 16, 2017 9:44 AM

Aug 2013
Kukuri.. :'
the sad memories is coming back agen
ok episode
finally the MC gonna fight next episode
Apr 16, 2017 9:45 AM

Aug 2014
wow . the boob touching scene was really short compared to the manga 0_0
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Apr 16, 2017 9:46 AM

Jun 2015
Kokuyou is a big eater. That arm wrestling match was something. Kiriha wrecked Kokuyou. Now she's in trouble in her fight against the goddess.
Apr 16, 2017 11:25 AM

Dec 2014
Well that was intense in the ending... a final battle sort of a vibe I got....
Apr 16, 2017 11:35 AM

Aug 2013
Feel sorry for Shiramine Shiro. He losed all his money and didn't got to rub Kokuyou's boobs. Well he's just an extra that is trying to flirt with someone out if his leauge I guess.

Wow Kokuyou is a big eater and become the conqueror of the entire menu.

That arm wrestle was pretty interesting.

Apr 16, 2017 1:15 PM

Mar 2016
Kukuri has arrived ...

Doesn't this anime remind anyone of like 2000's anime... like I just has that same feels just with an updated animation...

Sorta like Sekirei, or Girls Bravo or those types of shows. You know what I mean
UrbanJahtsApr 16, 2017 3:34 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2017 1:31 PM

Jul 2015
UrbanJahts said:
Kukuri has arrived ...

Doesn't this anime remind anyone of like 2000's anime... like I just has that same feels just with an updated animation...

Sorta like Sekirei, or Girls Bravo or those types of shows. You know I mean

It definitely feels like something straight out of the 2000s. Probably because the source is from back then. Feels like a throwback lol
Apr 16, 2017 1:40 PM
Sep 2012
UrbanJahts said:
Kukuri has arrived ...

Sorta like Sekirei, or Girls Bravo or those types of shows. You know I mean

It reminds me a lot of CubexCursedxCurious.
Apr 16, 2017 4:40 PM

Dec 2016
That was an insane amount of food eaten.

That was an impressive way of having an arm wrestle.

The battle scenes for this have been pretty good so far.
Apr 16, 2017 4:44 PM

Sep 2016
eh, i only watched this episode for the boobs grab but it's only less than 0.1 second and it's not even a grab?

double dropped -10/10
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 16, 2017 4:45 PM

Oct 2008
lol at the friend of the MC, he just wants to fondle the boobs of Kokuyou
Kukuri the local shrine god is a bit tough!
Looks like Kiriha is pushed to her limits but I think this is quite handicapped because she's also protecting the MC. but i think if she go all-out (and nothing to protect) she might match Kukuri.
4/5.

Apr 16, 2017 5:03 PM
Jul 2016
matias067 said:
Looks like Kiriha is pushed to her limits but I think this is quite handicapped because she's also protecting the MC. but i think if she go all-out (and nothing to protect) she might match Kukuri.
4/5.

LOL

Kukuri is the one giving a 100% handicap, if goes all out she can kill both of them in few seconds.

Anyway. Kukuri T_T
Apr 16, 2017 5:17 PM
May 2016
UrbanJahts said:
Kukuri has arrived ...

Sorta like Sekirei, or Girls Bravo or those types of shows. You know what I mean

It kinda reminds me of Kekkaishi
Apr 16, 2017 8:49 PM
Jan 2014
matias067 said:
4/5.

That last part is very improbable. It becomes virtually zero if she takes back all of her power. To be specific (MASSIVE SPOILER WARNING)

nowchoose said:

Anyway. Kukuri T_T

I feel you there, bro.
UltimusInfinitumApr 16, 2017 9:14 PM
Apr 17, 2017 2:30 AM
Jul 2015
Looking at what this episode had revealed about kazuya past, it looks like he's going to fight in the next episode after his power being unleashed or something
Apr 17, 2017 2:44 AM

Jun 2013
Kukuri is hot man! and that fight was actually real good
Apr 17, 2017 3:48 AM
Apr 2013
This anime is so frustrating for me. The action is great but the series is a bit of a slow starter so you can see why not many people seem to be watching it, while the manga readers know how great the series is (and that a lot of it will never make it into the anime for various reasons.)

Also Kukuri is so great
Apr 17, 2017 4:16 AM

Sep 2015
hopscotchskies said:
This anime is so frustrating for me. The action is great but the series is a bit of a slow starter so you can see why not many people seem to be watching it, while the manga readers know how great the series is (and that a lot of it will never make it into the anime for various reasons.)

Also Kukuri is so great

Its kinda like a tactic from us manga readers. Because members who are new to Tsugumomo obviously think the series very average, thats why we try to put up a little spoiler so that more members can take interest.
Apr 17, 2017 4:36 AM
Apr 2013
valvravetruth said:
hopscotchskies said:

Also Kukuri is so great

Its kinda like a tactic from us manga readers. Because members who are new to Tsugumomo obviously think the series very average, thats why we try to put up a little spoiler so that more members can take interest.

I can appreciate that, but I think there are probably better ways to do it since you can't really look at early on Kukuri in the same way once you've read the manga. At least, I wouldn't want to go through the series for the first time with that cloud over her head.

Of course I can't actually think of any better ways to get people interested, mostly because I don't know how much of the manga (both chapters and content) is going to be in the anime.

Apr 17, 2017 5:23 AM
Jul 2016
hopscotchskies said:

Yeah.
After reading reading tsugumomo I find it hard to find a good action manga because of that.
Apr 17, 2017 6:04 AM

Nov 2011
After this episode, the series has caught my interest more than before. Maybe because I had a different idea about the characters just unveiled, and the very staid tone and almost dramatic, seen now. The quality of the drawings and animations, is another factor that I'm liking a lot. I can not wait to see the next episode.
Apr 17, 2017 8:10 AM

May 2010
I loved the music in both battles.
Minazuchi looked a bit underwhelming compared to the manga though.

Somehow, I never realized that Kukuri

I wondered why she can do that, but never connected it to the masks.

Also, loli Kiriha incoming.
OneMoreApr 17, 2017 8:34 AM
Apr 17, 2017 11:23 AM
Mar 2016
Ho, ho, hoooo, the quintessential big boob has finally showed up.
Apr 17, 2017 11:33 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm so a new girl joins the cast this week eh
One that seems to need her eyes tested lol
Hmm so Kazuha was involved in a incident when he was little that necessitated that his memories be sealed eh. That same incident also sealed Kiriha within the obi as well eh.
Lol Kazuha's classmate though. It was his fault for not walking away though. Wow the new girl has one hell of a appetite though lol. Lol but wow to think that Osamu had a black card though lol.
The new girl does seem to lack in some departments though lol
I guess with a diet like that she would forget her job when she saw the food options lol. Lol she doesn't seem to have much respect for the god she serves either lol.
Kazuha's sister seems to be pretty popular in the school it seems. Lol Kiriha's way of dealing with complaints or suspicions from Kazuha. Lol speak of the devil. Hmm it seems that Kiriha isn't respected by the enemy either eh. Hmm to think that fight would become a arm wrestling match on the roof though lol.

It seems that being back here is starting to bring Kazuha's memories back.
Hmm thats quite the mask
Hmm it seems both Kiriha and this woman is keeping careful tabs on the scores lol
it seems something powerful was sealed within Kazuha in the past then
Hmm an exorcist eh I didn't expect that to happen
it is true that these past days that Kazuha has been attacked by supernatural entities
that seems to be drawn to him.
The beacon that draws dangers to him by his presence alone eh.
Hmm so if he refuses Kukuri will kill him eh
Why the sudden interest in him though i wonder
Hmm a fight between a water goddess and Kiriha eh

Combat scenes were pretty well done in this episode actually
Apart from spell craft Kukuri is also a adapt tactician as well it seems
Kukuri's spells are really impressive.
Can't wait to see what happens next week.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2017 11:43 AM

Apr 2017
Those Giant melons of Kokuyou sure is.... need of a Gentle Rubbing xD...

Such a FoodManiac... that She ate all the food on the menu.....

One Hand Wrestling : Tsukumogami Edition...

A Washcloth never backs down... until she still declared to be the winner...

She sure has some skillss...

The Fighting Sequences gotten a little better since episode 1... I can't wait more of this

Kiriha got overwhelmed by Kukuri in the fight...

Those Water Bullets... are quite a sting...

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Apr 17, 2017 1:14 PM

May 2009
Wow, this series surprises me every week with good/decent animation when I expected total shit from start. Kokuyou vs Kiriha was great.
Apr 17, 2017 8:58 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
bastek66 said:
Wow, this series surprises me every week with good/decent animation when I expected total shit from start. Kokuyou vs Kiriha was great.
Can we all take a minute to praise how great the actions scenes were in this episode lol? I was so shocked xD

Also, if I had any incentive to see the uncensored greatness of this series in the manga, I certainly got most of it from this episode

But putting my sexual needs aside, I'm actually kind of interested in seeing where this story/hidden mystery goes
Apr 18, 2017 3:41 AM
Apr 2013
Tokoya said:
bastek66 said:
Can we all take a minute to praise how great the actions scenes were in this episode lol? I was so shocked xD

Also, if I had any incentive to see the uncensored greatness of this series in the manga, I certainly got most of it from this episode

But putting my sexual needs aside, I'm actually kind of interested in seeing where this story/hidden mystery goes

While the ecchi content is looking like it'll be massively toned down (expected sadly, especially considering just how far the manga goes in that regard) the fight scenes really have been so much better than I was expecting from the anime. Some of the spell effects look like they could be better but overall it's great.
Apr 18, 2017 5:02 AM

May 2014
How much can she eat?! Is she Goku or something?!
LOL that arm wrestling was awesome.
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Apr 19, 2017 12:06 AM

Mar 2009
Well, I guess all that food goes to her chest. O__O
Apr 19, 2017 3:04 AM

Mar 2014
At last Kokuyou and Kukuri have been introduced , its gonna be a whole lot better story from here on, of course there will be some ecchi plots but thats the Mangaka's style (if they do adapt the whole thing) , Also dont be FOOLED by the terrible Story Summary (who the hell did that that Summary is Stupid ass) this is one EPIC Manga I assure you guys, :) anyways 9/10 Episode for me because of the well adapted fight scenes and a little bit of the humor, hehe :))
May 4, 2017 5:09 PM

Jun 2010
-Flat wins oppai-
Jul 4, 2017 5:27 AM

Apr 2011
MC's friend gets himself fooled by boobies my treating her to a resto which he regrets and blames it on the MC.
Jul 14, 2017 1:28 PM

May 2012
Decent progression, I do wonder what happens next though but I do also wish the pacing would be a bit better!
Feb 13, 2018 7:52 PM

Sep 2013
The arm wrestling match was pretty cool

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 15, 2018 12:38 PM

Aug 2014
Wow, this series does have some really good animation and fight scenes. Pacing could be better like someone mentioned, but then again..only 13 eps so yeah, pacing problems will be prevalent..which sucks
Dec 10, 2019 7:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The beginning was funny and made me hungry but that end was tense ! Good episode
Mar 29, 2020 10:31 AM

Feb 2014
Wow, the MC's dad actually showing up in a harem romcom? revolutionary!

Pretty good cliffhanger.
Jun 20, 2020 7:16 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, the flashback. It seems Kazuya had some comatose issued right, there, for the reason how Kiriha just being a usual Obi form. Kokuyou really typical busty lady, mmh she must be very hungry there. Its unexpected with the whole 'battle of arm', ofc Kiriha shall win.

Then, the local god meeting. Shit, she strong af. In the flashback, i guessed something bad happening to Kazuya mom's as the cursed cleaner? Or cursed repeller? Idk. Thats why Kiriha don't let Kazuya accepting Kukuri's offer? Idk. Shit, that was fast action battles and pretty intensed too. Lets see the resolution of the battles
badabassJun 20, 2020 7:32 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 9, 2021 7:56 PM

Nov 2010
Punkero said:
Wow, the MC's dad actually showing up in a harem romcom? revolutionary!

IKR. Normally they'd never show the parents. They are always either dead or away on some trip... forever. lol

Anyway, cool arm wrestling match and that Goddess is no joke.
Dec 12, 2021 10:59 AM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
There’s only one word that I can think of to describe this episode: annoying. And what a shame because the series had enormous potential for me, but this episode was so annoying, I couldn’t even get halfway because how annoying it was. The main character, as usual for that stupid cliché, gets constantly beating up and dumped on, to such an excessive degree. And what is with that priestess woman having an unlimited stomach? And they drug it out intentionally when they were at that restaurant which just made it even more annoying. And after eating all that food, she was still hungry? Another reason why it’s annoying.

I mean, I can deal with what Kazuya went through for the first two episodes, though what happened during those two, especially in the second episode was at least a little bit annoying. But that paled in comparison, it didn’t even come close to how bad it was in this episode. Now I was skimming through some reviews of the series, and there was one person who gave it a three who said that it was just cliché after cliché as well as excessive fan service and stuff like that. And at least it wasn’t totally excessive thus far in to the series, so that’s definitely one good aspect of it. Besides, I actually like fan service, and found some ax specs of it quite welcoming.

Overall, I was extremely disappointed in this episode, and again, I couldn’t even get halfway because I was so annoyed by it that I just turned it off. And what a shame because the overall spiritual nature of this anime is definitely spot on, and yet that stuff, during the series thus far anyway, had to be wasted with this extremely over-the-top very juvenile BS.
Dec 12, 2021 11:15 AM

Sep 2018
Cosplay_Joe said:
There’s only one word that I can think of to describe this episode: annoying. And what a shame because the series had enormous potential for me, but this episode was so annoying, I couldn’t even get halfway because how annoying it was. The main character, as usual for that stupid cliché, gets constantly beating up and dumped on, to such an excessive degree. And what is with that priestess woman having an unlimited stomach? And they drug it out intentionally when they were at that restaurant which just made it even more annoying. And after eating all that food, she was still hungry? Another reason why it’s annoying.

I mean, I can deal with what Kazuya went through for the first two episodes, though what happened during those two, especially in the second episode was at least a little bit annoying. But that paled in comparison, it didn’t even come close to how bad it was in this episode. Now I was skimming through some reviews of the series, and there was one person who gave it a three who said that it was just cliché after cliché as well as excessive fan service and stuff like that. And at least it wasn’t totally excessive thus far in to the series, so that’s definitely one good aspect of it. Besides, I actually like fan service, and found some ax specs of it quite welcoming.

Overall, I was extremely disappointed in this episode, and again, I couldn’t even get halfway because I was so annoyed by it that I just turned it off. And what a shame because the overall spiritual nature of this anime is definitely spot on, and yet that stuff, during the series thus far anyway, had to be wasted with this extremely over-the-top very juvenile BS.

It's a shame you feel that way. This is the way the whole thing will go (although it gets darker)

I thought both series were great anime.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Dec 12, 2021 11:55 AM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
borderliner said:
Cosplay_Joe said:

It's a shame you feel that way. This is the way the whole thing will go (although it gets darker)

I thought both series were great anime.

Well first of all, thank you for being respectful of my opinion, despite the fact that you disagreed with me. I appreciate it. And if it does get darker as you say that it does, then all the more reason why I want to drop it.
Apr 2, 2022 11:34 PM

Jul 2019
Kokuyou is great! Miko, hot, kinda deep voice, eat a lot and apparently a tengu. Nice!

The arm wrestling was badass, and of course the school perv told Kokuyou that bloomers was the official arm wrestling uniform...

I'm curious about Kazuya's past. I suppose there's some answers next episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsugumomo Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14, 2017

46 by Bupkis7 »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Tsugumomo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2017

100 by ButtMancer »»
Oct 23, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » Tsugumomo Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 7, 2017

38 by rohan121 »»
Oct 9, 2023 11:14 PM

Poll: » Tsugumomo Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2017

31 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 15, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » Tsugumomo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2017

54 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 14, 2023 4:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.