Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kemono Friends
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 15, 2017 3:11 PM

Feb 2015
So, this show just got a big hit. and im just wondering and i hope im reminding you guys, aren't we getting out of the point here ? Anime is an animated film. it's a combination from a form of design and story. both are equal. no reason to make an animated film if the animation itself is bad. bad = not even watchable anymore, even for kids.

i can clearly see this anime is for kids just from looking at the animation itself. it's pretty obvious they are targeting this show for kids. it's not wrong for liking a kids show. but hey lol, i saw in the forum said something like "people who think animation above everything is shallow minded"

okay, that's wrong. but story above everything is wrong too. like i said. both of them equal. first, like the term said "animation" obvious the animation should be good depends what is the targeted audience's age do you want to show ? and then, thats where the story came in. it would be an empty vessel if it's just an animation without any concept or meaning right ? so im just trying to fix things up because this is a fact not an opinion. it's up to you guys for liking a kids show but "animation above everything" , "people who thinks anime with amazing animation is godlike are shallow minded" that's just wrong for both sides.

i hope you understand what i mean
thanks.
Apr 15, 2017 3:28 PM

Nov 2013
kemono friends has a pretty nice story while also being fun and cute

it also makes people (like me) go and look at youtube videos of some animals

the art is also decent
only thing people can complain is the animation...but while i noticed like 4 or 5 things (like the running on episode 1...or when they climbed a tree), it didn't bother me one bit lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 15, 2017 3:33 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
If people could look past that CGI and get something out of it, then whatever works for them. If people liked that CGI, then whatever works for them, even. I liked the character designs quite a bit myself, but the CGI completely offset that for me so I dropped it early on because the character designs seemed like the only thing really pulling me towards it to begin with.

i can clearly see this anime is for kids just from looking at the animation itself. it's pretty obvious they are targeting this show for kids. it's not wrong for liking a kids show. but hey lol, i saw in the forum said something like "people who think animation above everything is shallow minded"

But if not forcing myself to march through something I find appalling enough to look at to the point where it actively keeps me from getting into anything else it's doing is shallow, then by all means, I'll get the word superficial tattoo'd on my forehead for the world to see. Better to be shallow than to force myself to do shit I have no interest in doing for the sake of appeasing people like that.

Apr 15, 2017 3:35 PM

Sep 2016
it's all about memes, memes. if you don't care about memes, kemono friends is worthless really.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 15, 2017 6:05 PM

Feb 2008
@Tevens
I'm not sure how the animation alone in Kemono Friends should infer how the show is targeted at kids primarily? Do you mean it's bad because the CGI appears to be choppy and/or badly rendered? Or are you referring to the character designs perhaps?

Either way, animation or artstyle don't make out who the show is targeted at. And while the animation in Kemono Friends is quite bad at times (watching the owls eat was a pain), it actually is a show that you can get past a lack of impressive visuals in favor of other things. It's essentially a fun traveling adventure featuring anthropomorphised animals with a sprinkle of mystery added to it. While it may be attractive to children, because it also has short educational segments about the animal girls that appear and the exotic nature of the animals-characters, it's still a show that can easily pass as an all-ages entertainment.

I personally had a blast with the show, and I'm long past the supposed target audience age-wise, and I'm fairly certain that the people who claim that they've enjoyed it are not children posing as adults on the internet.

Apr 15, 2017 7:41 PM

Mar 2015
it's aired in the 1.35 am!, what kind of kids wake up at that time?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 15, 2017 8:04 PM

May 2014
Kemono Friends is for kids and adults, but not for teenagers. If you're a kid you'll watch it because it's cute, and if you're an adult you'll see the underlying messages the show presents.
Apr 16, 2017 12:54 AM

Feb 2015
corwin_r said:
@Tevens
I'm not sure how the animation alone in Kemono Friends should infer how the show is targeted at kids primarily? Do you mean it's bad because the CGI appears to be choppy and/or badly rendered? Or are you referring to the character designs perhaps?

Either way, animation or artstyle don't make out who the show is targeted at. And while the animation in Kemono Friends is quite bad at times (watching the owls eat was a pain), it actually is a show that you can get past a lack of impressive visuals in favor of other things. It's essentially a fun traveling adventure featuring anthropomorphised animals with a sprinkle of mystery added to it. While it may be attractive to children, because it also has short educational segments about the animal girls that appear and the exotic nature of the animals-characters, it's still a show that can easily pass as an all-ages entertainment.

I personally had a blast with the show, and I'm long past the supposed target audience age-wise, and I'm fairly certain that the people who claim that they've enjoyed it are not children posing as adults on the internet.

no.no. im not saying people who watched this show are kids. absolutely not. im just reminding that in animation world there is no such thing as animation above everything or story above everything. whether who they are making this animation for, if you like it, then it's okay, subjectively. but im talking objectively about this show as an animated film. the animation in this show are made for kids. i meant it. it's a common fact in animation world. but whether or not people besides kids will like it or not it's okay because we are talking subjectively if we are going to talk whether people will like it or not.

but objectively, as an animation, if they are trying to make this show targeted for adult, story aside, the animation is bad.
to make sure, im not saying that this series is bad. i haven't fully watched it. but im just trying to remind you guys about the difference between animation and story as an animated film because what i saw in the forum was kinda....

and personally, i got pretty much blown away after i saw the rating lol
how overwhelming the story that this series has that even with that kind of animation it's still get a pretty high score.
im pretty sure if they stick with 2d an a little bit more creative on the visual design, i bet this series will get more rating that this.
YizelTroApr 16, 2017 1:01 AM
Apr 16, 2017 1:03 AM
Jan 2013
I see you're a friend with a bad mindset
it's okay, we can go to the libary to see on what you're good at
gone bai bai
Apr 16, 2017 1:08 AM

Feb 2015
Kemono Friends was not good in my opinion.
The animation is horrible, the art itself looked really wonky at times and the story is nothing special, the underlying themes it tried to present were conveyed in a half-baked way. Overall I didn't like it.
But hey, kudos to the ones who did. But I guess you moe lords will now proceed to say that I have a ''bad mindset''. LMAO
Anime List|Manga List | Discord: Azureal#2963
Apr 16, 2017 1:26 AM
Jan 2013
AzurealX said:
The animation is horrible, the art itself looked really wonky at times and the story is nothing special, the underlying themes it tried to present were conveyed in a half-baked way. Overall I didn't like it.
But hey, kudos to the ones who did. But I guess you moe lords will now proceed to say that I have a ''bad mindset''. LMAO
see you're a friend with a bad mindset

Is what I could say but turns out that repeating comments on threads is what keeps getting me banned so I didn't said that nuuh you can't prove shit
But the problem is not disliking Kemono Friends, the problem is "no reason to make an animated film if the animation itself is bad. bad = not even watchable anymore, even for kids. "
gone bai bai
Apr 16, 2017 4:37 AM

Apr 2017
Only a Big Hit in Japan but from the outside of the country... It's not that even popular...

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Apr 16, 2017 4:38 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
No one is excusing how bad the CGI is, but I think you get used to it pretty quickly, and if not for that then it's a pretty solid anime. It's cute, fun, and has some surprisingly good writing with a lot of subtle hints spread out over the course of the series concerning the greater truth about the world itself etcetera

Anime is definitely a medium largely reliant on visuals, but different series have different focal points, and Kemono Friends doesn't really need top tier animation to accomplish what it is trying to do. If something action-centric or super serious had the same kind of bad animation it would have been a greater distraction than it was here. Ultimately you can kind of ignore it in this case

RnDNEET021 said:
Only a Big Hit in Japan but from the outside of the country... It's not that even popular...
It's higher rated than Sword Art Online on MAL though kek. Popularity =/= quality
Apr 16, 2017 4:38 AM

Dec 2014
I haven't seen Kemono Friends personally, but I just love it when something strange and naturally unorthodox in the anime community becomes a phenomenon.
Apr 16, 2017 7:13 AM

Feb 2013
the series was airead at 1 AM
not really for kids
Apr 16, 2017 8:57 AM

Feb 2015
Mkim said:
AzurealX said:

Is what I could say but turns out that repeating comments on threads is what keeps getting me banned so I didn't said that nuuh you can't prove shit
But the problem is not disliking Kemono Friends, the problem is "no reason to make an animated film if the animation itself is bad. bad = not even watchable anymore, even for kids. "

My only issue is not only the animation though. It's simply bad imo, in every aspect.
Anime List|Manga List | Discord: Azureal#2963
Apr 16, 2017 9:25 AM
Jan 2013
AzurealX said:
Mkim said:

My only issue is not only the animation though. It's simply bad imo, in every aspect.
But the problem is not disliking Kemono Friends

gone bai bai
Apr 16, 2017 9:46 AM

May 2015
Animation above all, story above all, considering them equal or various proportional mixture are all fine ways of looking at anime. If you want to look at it as both being equal that's just your preference.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2017 12:08 PM
Jul 2018
OP, you're projecting your beliefs on everyone and saying it's objective. You're quite a dumbass.

You say animation and story are equal? I'm not sure where you come from, but nothing subjective is equal in our world, even if someone claims to judge it as such. Hence why not every damn person rates every show the same. Yeah, believe it or not, some people watch solely for animation. Some people watch solely for story. Even I sometimes watch specific anime for a specific reason. Let's not forget the other aspects that may cause people to watch a certain show: masochism, music, anything goes really.

I could stop there since your whole post is invalidated with just that, but you said the show is for kids? Demographic =/= who watches it. Demographic = who the target audience is. Even if it is kids (which I personally doubt it is for, considering the time block it aired), in Japan, kids shows are a major part of otaku culture.

Please put more thought into your criticism before sharing it with others. It makes you come across as a whiny smartass, even if you don't word it like so.
Apr 16, 2017 1:52 PM

Sep 2013
The animation needs to be good if it has lots of action scenes, everything else isn't that important to have it.
It's good if it does but it's not a deal breaker.
Apr 16, 2017 1:57 PM

Apr 2014
I remember when the score club didn't wanna track it because as it was airing it was like a 4.4 or something but I guess it's something to look into if it was so good after all
Apr 16, 2017 5:47 PM

Dec 2009
It happens every day or month, like you don't understand why some idol groups or songs are so popular. Anime is not an exception for this to happen.
Apr 16, 2017 5:59 PM
Mar 2017
There has been worse animation out there. Let's not hype about Kemono Friends' animation. It's passable, to say the least.
Apr 16, 2017 9:42 PM

Nov 2009
Tevens said:
and personally, i got pretty much blown away after i saw the rating lol
how overwhelming the story that this series has that even with that kind of animation it's still get a pretty high score.
im pretty sure if they stick with 2d an a little bit more creative on the visual design, i bet this series will get more rating that this.

So, you want to know what is good about the show? Something so good it excuses the looks? Here you go:
1) It is a nice and warm adventure story, something rare in the modern world where even magical girls got into the "edge" bandwagon.
2) The heroine saves the day with her brains. She isn't some unrealistic genius, but she is clever enough that we clever people feel represented.
Better yet, her efforts are recognized. In these days of anti-intellectualism, thinking never gets enough praise.
3) The choice of animals is good: about half of them required me to look them up, and I liked reading and watching about animals as a kid.
4) Animal-themed girls are inherently a good thing.
Apr 17, 2017 3:58 AM
Apr 18, 2017 7:04 AM

Feb 2015
Aerza said:
OP, you're projecting your beliefs on everyone and saying it's objective. You're quite a dumbass.

You say animation and story are equal? I'm not sure where you come from, but nothing subjective is equal in our world, even if someone claims to judge it as such. Hence why not every damn person rates every show the same. Yeah, believe it or not, some people watch solely for animation. Some people watch solely for story. Even I sometimes watch specific anime for a specific reason. Let's not forget the other aspects that may cause people to watch a certain show: masochism, music, anything goes really.

I could stop there since your whole post is invalidated with just that, but you said the show is for kids? Demographic =/= who watches it. Demographic = who the target audience is. Even if it is kids (which I personally doubt it is for, considering the time block it aired), in Japan, kids shows are a major part of otaku culture.

Please put more thought into your criticism before sharing it with others. It makes you come across as a whiny smartass, even if you don't word it like so.

no. that's not my belief. im an animation student currently studying about animation more deeper and deeper lol xD
there are 2 ways to see animated film. and im seeing it objectively right now. im talking about how they made it and what they want to do with the series plus im kinda correcting what people said in the forum xD

pls, im not talking subjectively right now xD
Apr 18, 2017 7:22 AM

Feb 2016
Well, they didn't have much choice in choosing how to make it. It's a very small studio with 10 people and low budget, what they did with Kemono Friends was like an underdog story showing how pure passion can make something really good. And the animation isn't really that bad, I've seen lots of worse animated 3D CGI anime, and you can see the people behind it really have talent. I actually don't want them to switch to 2d animation for the sequel, part of the charm was seeing the crappy cgi doing wonders. D: .. but the char design and background were really nice anyway.
Apr 19, 2017 12:12 AM

Dec 2013
How come everyone with shit taste is always ESL?
Apr 21, 2017 9:36 AM

Sep 2008
Tevens said:
no reason to make an animated film if the animation itself is bad. bad = not even watchable anymore, even for kids.
This is so stupid. You said you're an animation student? You better just drop out right now and apologise to all of the passionate animators who actually try to bring their ideas to life, even if the things they make look bad.
Apr 23, 2017 1:49 AM

Feb 2015
5layer said:
Tevens said:
no reason to make an animated film if the animation itself is bad. bad = not even watchable anymore, even for kids.
This is so stupid. You said you're an animation student? You better just drop out right now and apologise to all of the passionate animators who actually try to bring their ideas to life, even if the things they make look bad.

oh thats rude

objectively, animators should make an animation style based to what age of the audience they are targeting at. and kemono friends, im not saying subjectively but objectively, even i bet many people would said it's for kids before they know the story. even if it's targeted for kids, a animation style, cgi like that, in this yea is kinda outdated. im talking objectively. there are more ways to make the animation more creative to watch than that. let's stop talking about it subjectively right now. if you like it then okay. just saying im not a hater of this series. im neutral about this series. im just correcting something that objectively related to animation world.
Apr 23, 2017 2:00 AM

Apr 2012
Tevens said:
objectively, animators should make an animation style based to what age of the audience they are targeting at. and kemono friends, im not saying subjectively but objectively, even i bet many people would said it's for kids before they know the story. even if it's targeted for kids, a animation style, cgi like that, in this yea is kinda outdated. im talking objectively.
The thing is it's not outdated in Japan. The Japanese media industry is super traditional, with the same tools and processes used for decades (just take a look at their pop music), it's part of the Japanese mindset, and it reduces costs, and the audience don't know any better. So no, not objectively outdated.
Apr 23, 2017 2:03 AM

Feb 2015
EratiK said:
Tevens said:
objectively, animators should make an animation style based to what age of the audience they are targeting at. and kemono friends, im not saying subjectively but objectively, even i bet many people would said it's for kids before they know the story. even if it's targeted for kids, a animation style, cgi like that, in this yea is kinda outdated. im talking objectively.
The thing is it's not outdated in Japan. The Japanese media industry is super traditional, with the same tools and processes used for decades (just take a look at their pop music), it's part of the Japanese mindset, and it reduces costs, and the audience don't know any better. So no, not objectively outdated.

no one tells me before hand lol.
well there is nothing wrong about it if that kind of animation is trending in japan.
okay then. i know. im at wrong here. sorry. cause im talking universally
i have no words to say then.
Apr 23, 2017 2:23 AM

Sep 2008
Tevens said:
5layer said:
oh thats rude

objectively, animators should make an animation style based to what age of the audience they are targeting at. and kemono friends, im not saying subjectively but objectively, even i bet many people would said it's for kids before they know the story. even if it's targeted for kids, a animation style, cgi like that, in this yea is kinda outdated. im talking objectively. there are more ways to make the animation more creative to watch than that. let's stop talking about it subjectively right now. if you like it then okay. just saying im not a hater of this series. im neutral about this series. im just correcting something that objectively related to animation world.

That isn't related to the text I quoted.

Moreover, how is the animation style outdated? It's cheap, but there isn't anything outdated about it.
Apr 23, 2017 4:20 AM

Feb 2015
5layer said:
Tevens said:
oh thats rude

Moreover, how is the animation style outdated? It's cheap, but there isn't anything outdated about it.

after how all of 3d application got upgraded from years to years, after effect and all related 3d application, they can make something more better than that at least. make disney film as an example, and see it internationally instead nationally. there is more than one way to make that animated series into more creative with the looks of it than that. even if it's targeted either for kids or adult. but in their case, toss away that internationally thinking instead they only care what most japanese people like with animation design or style. apparently that kind of animation style is trending so it's obvious that they will make it like that so it will gain popularity. and fortunately, it even gains more popularity outside japan because of it's magnificent story.

i already said it, im wrong. it actually is still trending. especially in japan.
Apr 23, 2017 4:59 AM

Feb 2016
Tevens said:
5layer said:

after how all of 3d application got upgraded from years to years, after effect and all related 3d application, they can make something more better than that at least. make disney film as an example, and see it internationally instead nationally. there is more than one way to make that animated series into more creative with the looks of it than that. even if it's targeted either for kids or adult. but in their case, toss away that internationally thinking instead they only care what most japanese people like with animation design or style. apparently that kind of animation style is trending so it's obvious that they will make it like that so it will gain popularity. and fortunately, it even gains more popularity outside japan because of it's magnificent story.

i already said it, im wrong. it actually is still trending. especially in japan.

But how can you make such quality animation as a small studio with no budget and manpower?
Such 3D animation is also easier/cheaper to make, you just move models around and don't actually draw frames.
Apr 23, 2017 9:00 PM

Nov 2014
romagia said:
not really for kids
we all know who it aired for..

Apr 24, 2017 1:49 AM

Feb 2015
Aquamirror said:
Tevens said:

But how can you make such quality animation as a small studio with no budget and manpower?
Such 3D animation is also easier/cheaper to make, you just move models around and don't actually draw frames.

yeah i know it's easier and cheaper. and tbh i like they way they are thinking at how to make an animated film with low budged. they choose to make it 3d so it will be more cheaper but what im saying that what they made is lacking on the quality even for kids show. in 3d, you can make something better than that. but actually i missing one fact that, that kind of animation style is trending in japan (someone just told me) so it would be obvious if they make it like that. you can still make a pretty good quality animation with a small studio and no budget with using 3d. but they are trying to see what's trending on they local people's taste about animation style.

personally, if i was the one who were making this series, rather trying to see whats trending or what kind of animation style which people like to see in japan, i would rather aim for a better quality with 3d.
Apr 28, 2017 12:03 PM

Feb 2015
Oiacz said:
Tevens said:

but story above everything is wrong too.

Why a good story with poor animation is in equal terms as a good animation with poor story or no story at all?
And I'm not talking only about Kemono Friends.

In all senses the content comes first, the art is just a dumb fanservice.

no.
in animation world, art and story is equal.
did i said good story with poor animation is in equal terms as a good animation with poor story or no story at all ? i mean, what i was saying that, as an animator they should make an animated film which the art and the story is equal. what i just said "story above everything is wrong" doesn't mean good animation with poor story is an ok. that is a wrong. i mean, both content must go equally, side by side.

if story is the first priority or even they didn't care about the art at all, why make animated film then ? it's just wasting money. why not just make it into a novel or maybe something else like a game ?
Apr 28, 2017 8:19 PM

Apr 2014
romagia said:
not really for kids
All in all, people who consider the show aired at 1 am midnight didn't really consider that NOBODY in capitalist Japan put a kids show with no potential, let alone CG to be put in the same level as Pokemon, Digimon, or other kids show who had much better revenue. Therefore they had to put it in the Death Slot

If you are people who really bored of High School drama, Idiot Protagonists, Revived Overpowered protagonist, and very Cliche Harem Anime, I DO recomend this anime. Otherwise if you still like those things, then dont

Tevens said:
Oiacz said:

Why a good story with poor animation is in equal terms as a good animation with poor story or no story at all?
And I'm not talking only about Kemono Friends.

In all senses the content comes first, the art is just a dumb fanservice.

no.
did i said good story with poor animation is in equal terms as a good animation with poor story or no story at all ? i mean, what i was saying that, as an animator they should make an animated film which the art and the story is equal. what i just said "story above everything is wrong" doesn't mean good animation with poor story is an ok. that is a wrong. i mean, both content must go equally, side by side.

if story is the first priority or even they didn't care about the art at all, why make animated film then ? it's just wasting money. why not just make it into a novel or maybe something else like a game ?

To answer your opinion, yes that is correct. Animation, art, and story must be equal. But I think the important thing is whether the show is enjoyable or not. I dont like Hunter x Hunter because of the 3 things you mention above(Otherwise I would hate the manga Artstyle in CA Arc). But because the story moves in a different and unpredictable way. I don't enjoy LotGH because it has such deep philosophy and all that, I like it because its different from any SciFi and stupendously epic. I like Cardcaptor Sakura despite its outdated animation and simplstic plot, because it is different but good. Despite Kara no Kyoukai and Fate/Stay Night and Zero and Madoka have deep plot, beautiful graphics, and awesome music, I cannot like them as much as the three anime I mentioned before. I felt they are too engineered with so many good things put into one anime it felt no different than another

Kemono Friends, is a very ambitious anime trapped by skeletal, overworked staff(10 or so people work for 500 days) and very little budget(Their last investor just pulled the money). I hate many things in it(The CG is tolerable, but not for very childish way the characters act), but I like the atmosphere, the journey, and the bus(Who cannot forget the bus). I think a creator ability is not to make the plot, graphics, music and all that really good in a very calculating, formulaic way. But how they represent something very different from cliche and go with it. I think that's what makes anime really good.

Thats my opinion anyway. Feel free to answer
SeasonLeavesApr 28, 2017 9:04 PM
May 5, 2017 7:22 AM
Jan 2017
Tevens, are you perhaps mentally retarded ? are you happen read Swishmax tutorial on your school library and believe you are some kind animator pro after that not to mention every bullshit you spew from you greasy mouth are objectively?

before you start something make sure you doing research so it might make you looks less retarded.
they choose this kind animation because 2 factor :
1. Budget, 3D will Make it easier to animate it since they got a lot character with complex design which will be really expensive to create them with traditional animation
2. they only have 10 animator staff, 5 on 3D animation other 5 on Background

and no, don't try push your belief and agenda to everyone else where you saw anime should have good animation and plot otherwise it's shitty anime.
clearly you only watch mainstream anime with big budget yes ? because i can see how broken and how slow your brain works.
people watch something for their enjoyment and investment for the story while graphic and characther design or even the animation are the supporting pillar for anime.
the studio have done anime called "tesagure" with very poor animation but still manage to pull 4 seasons on them. why? because it's entertaining and well written.
this is the dumbest way you say if a holywood movie have a lot ugly actor on them even though the movie was well written you would say it'll automaticly bad movie , correct? do you realize how dumb you are right now?
and once again, do your research dumbass
on the interview, the producer said they wanted to make a family friendly anime where a young kid enjoy watching them and adult can get invested with the interesting plot. that's why the brought "animal Trivia" section along with the interview with the real zoo keeper so both adult and kid can learn something from this anime.
it's aired on 1.35AM(JST) because they couldn't get sunday morning time slot.
but certainly, this anime are something that edgy teenager like you can't handle.
May 5, 2017 7:40 AM
Jan 2017
[quote=Tevens message=50521781]
Tevens said:

no.

i could watch thousand anime with poorly animated with very interesting plot rather than watch something with trashy plot but superior animated like K or hundred? i rather hang myself. it's like watching empty shell with a chance saw a pussy flash inside that.
you said you are not talking about kemono friends only while you literally title it " about kemono friends"

you keep saying you are somekind animator pro but i doubt you can draw half good as i am, and no, stop push your agenda like it's something that every studio capable to do.
if they only have small budget they don't need to push themselves to get the highest tier of the animation and not to mention, this anime mean to be family friendly with comfy plot for kid and dark-subplot for adult.
for example, have you ever heard of cyanide the animation ? or the infamous RWBY ? both are indie that can pull their boundary and budget to create something enjoyable and watchable.
your bloody studip mindset really not fitting to any animator i met, you are just cuckload animator wannabe who happen can make animated text on shishmax.

then again do your RESEARCH DUMBASS ! kemono friends is multi-media project
they're already make game a year before the anime and manga as well.
sadly the game doesn't really do well so the have to drop them after one years but they still make another manga.
and they're not wasting any money, perhaps they become most profit anime this year.
they already confirm sell 140.000 copies of blu-ray while konosuba only selling 16.000 so far.
so shut up, do your research, go back to your school library and read Maya,blender, and other stuff before act like pro animation on MAL
May 5, 2017 11:32 AM

Feb 2015
[quote=Gel_chan message=50612885]
Tevens said:
Tevens said:

no.

i could watch thousand anime with poorly animated with very interesting plot rather than watch something with trashy plot but superior animated like K or hundred? i rather hang myself. it's like watching empty shell with a chance saw a pussy flash inside that.
you said you are not talking about kemono friends only while you literally title it " about kemono friends"

you keep saying you are somekind animator pro but i doubt you can draw half good as i am, and no, stop push your agenda like it's something that every studio capable to do.
if they only have small budget they don't need to push themselves to get the highest tier of the animation and not to mention, this anime mean to be family friendly with comfy plot for kid and dark-subplot for adult.
for example, have you ever heard of cyanide the animation ? or the infamous RWBY ? both are indie that can pull their boundary and budget to create something enjoyable and watchable.
your bloody studip mindset really not fitting to any animator i met, you are just cuckload animator wannabe who happen can make animated text on shishmax.

then again do your RESEARCH DUMBASS ! kemono friends is multi-media project
they're already make game a year before the anime and manga as well.
sadly the game doesn't really do well so the have to drop them after one years but they still make another manga.
and they're not wasting any money, perhaps they become most profit anime this year.
they already confirm sell 140.000 copies of blu-ray while konosuba only selling 16.000 so far.
so shut up, do your research, go back to your school library and read Maya,blender, and other stuff before act like pro animation on MAL

wow!
chill out a bit kid

i never said im a pro animator. i can't draw well, i cant even make an animated things. i havent learn much. but i learn so much at least about animation. and like i said. i was wrong. i didn't know that kind of animation is still popular these days. if it's popular obvious they would choose that kind of style to make more profit. so basically im wrong here. im still lacking about information. so sorry m8. no need to rage like that tho. and in the first place i was just trying to say that animation and story is equal. im not acting like a pro. just trying to say the fact out loud here.
May 5, 2017 2:19 PM

Sep 2013
It's so bad it's good but then it becomes legit good. I'll buy all the merch to keep the train going forever I want Kemono Friends to become the king of anime.
May 6, 2017 10:24 AM

Aug 2008
There is a Telegram channel about KF, join if you wish https://t.me/kemonofriend
May 26, 2017 7:20 PM

Sep 2011
I enjoyed it more than I expected.
That's what matters to me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kemono Friends Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - Jan 10, 2017

82 by BlueCrowned »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Kemono Friends Episode 3 Discussion

Aversa - Jan 24, 2017

39 by HatsuneYugi39 »»
Jul 24, 2022 3:16 PM

Poll: » Kemono Friends Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aversa - Mar 28, 2017

134 by Mat2468xk »»
May 21, 2022 5:35 AM

» Terrible first episode?

ShadowMonkey - Aug 23, 2018

3 by WatchTillTandava »»
May 12, 2022 1:04 AM

Poll: » Kemono Friends Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Smudy - Mar 21, 2017

80 by ouenji-juusu »»
Feb 22, 2022 12:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.