Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Mar 2, 2021 3:37 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
So yeah main red head chick's character is pretty dull, along with our mc. I know that it's kind of required but the first half was all just the exposition book chick explaining things. I mean that's all fine, but I hope that's it in terms of explaining things. That's good enough, now show us the dumb fun action we came for. And they did, two characters have already joined the battlefield and things have once again started to move along briskly.

Maybe what I would have liked would to have an episode showing all the characters in their respective games or anime just to give as a good introduction to them; and THEN reverse isekai them all into earth to have them duke it out. Just my personal preference- maybe they'll do it in a later episode?

Another personal preference, I would've liked the op to remain as the ed just with its black background and scrolling credits. Just seems more badass to be simple rather than to have it look like your typical anime. Which it is typical, but you can be a bit more creative and stray a bit from the norm you know. Ed is just fine. Hmnm, yeah I would've liked NO op, and for this op to remain as ed. But these are all just personal preferences of course! Just hope the actual show manages to remain enjoyable.

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 26, 2021 6:35 AM

Mar 2017
God, I can't deal with how amazing this is! I love the idea that any story created brings a new world into existence but it's also so much responsibility for the creator.

It was really interesting to see the Magical Girl realise that her actions have consequences since they don't in her world.
Jun 3, 2021 6:30 AM

Aug 2018
That Mamika girl sure looks extremely similar to Madoka from Madoka Magicia, but more annoying, but cute xD
Feb 6, 2023 5:10 PM

Jan 2013
Oh cool, Madoka joined in too!
I liked seeing her realizing that her actions have consequences here, a lot more than it did in her own world.

Interesting characters so far, love the new guy, looks badass.
Jul 3, 2023 2:31 PM

Nov 2021
why is this SO cool?! 😭 Also magical girls are either obnoxious ASF or straight-up airheads, and I have a feeling she's the latter.
& in episode 2 we get introduced to a bootleg STAND user?! 

Sep 17, 2023 12:29 AM

Aug 2019
Ngl i think the concept of having a bunch of characters from various genres get brought together to fight is interesting. That part felt very Fate Stay Night Grail choosing heroes from mythological history system which was nice. It definitely feels like it could open a lot of doors for creativity considering all the various genres out there, and it create some interesting ideas, like the magical girl realising that her attacks were actually cutting the opponent and that the explosions were scaring people.

The OST and SFX in this show are fucking amazing though, the SFX sound on par with FireForce, but the OST is a thing of it's own. Really like it so far.

One think i'll say that i find weird, is how quick the MC and i guess the creator guy was to jump on board. The MC kinda just looks like he's going with the flow, he had like one or two life threatening situations but after that it kinda looked like it didn't bother him, i think if they focused on and eased in the reality of the situation for him more it would feel more nature.
Mar 3, 3:10 PM
May 2019
It was very entertaining!
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

267 by Code0018 »»
Jan 10, 12:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.