Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 13, 2017 4:04 PM

Dec 2010
im watching cowboy bebop right now at ep 11. why is this violet bitch (forgot name) on the ship? doessn bring money and no redeemng skills (unlike this red punk edward) + annoying af

so legit the only reasoni i find is; she the bebop whore who sucks dick for money, at least no real man can keep his hands off a big junk and titties in a solitude like that. there aint even VR or shit, so should be a good trade actually

do you think my theory is correct or did i miss something ? is there perhaps another explanation ? i dont mind spoilers.
Apr 15, 2017 12:42 PM
Mar 2017
There should be a law banning half brained teenagers from watching Bebop.
Apr 16, 2017 6:54 AM

Dec 2010
malmod said:
There should be a law banning half brained teenagers from watching Bebop.

im 22. the name of that skimpy slut is Faye Valentine btw, I remembered it
Apr 16, 2017 7:02 AM

Mar 2016
FlawlezZ said:
im watching cowboy bebop right now at ep 11. why is this violet bitch (forgot name) on the ship? doessn bring money and no redeemng skills (unlike this red punk edward) + annoying af

so legit the only reasoni i find is; she the bebop whore who sucks dick for money, at least no real man can keep his hands off a big junk and titties in a solitude like that. there aint even VR or shit, so should be a good trade actually

do you think my theory is correct or did i miss something ? is there perhaps another explanation ? i dont mind spoilers.

Don't let anime elitists get you down. You'll quickly discover most Cowboy Bebop fans are pricks...

But, from the few episodes of Cowboy Bebop I've watched, I'm not the biggest fan of Faye, but she's a major plotpoint. She's not just there for no reason. I'm going to rewatch the series properly but this is all I know for now.

Since you're only a few episodes in, give it some time. You'll start to see more of her colors and hopefully she'll become more than just eye candy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2017 5:58 PM

Oct 2010
There's a mantle here to inherit - here's an "Official Faye Valentine Hate Thread" from 2002. Contains some spoilers. I don't see an answer to your main question there, though. :D

http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=39311&page=5

Her redeeming skills (more spoilers): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cowboy_Bebop_characters#Faye_Valentine

No, it doesn't seem possible that she's the Bebop whore. It seems like Jet and Spike are fond enough of her that they just "cain't say no."

Hard to say though, I started watching Bebop ten years ago and I'm just finishing up now.
Apr 19, 2017 12:21 PM

Dec 2010
in that case id have to assume both are gay

nice topic btw

I can't believe with all this "Fan service" garbage that people are sprouting… I mean first off… She is a very sagging C-cup… The gap between her breasts and her tear-dropish nipples are not very pleasing…

qft

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cowboy Bebop Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

RoadLord - Oct 24, 2007

143 by Anurag469 »»
Yesterday, 8:57 AM

Poll: » Cowboy Bebop Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Metty - May 14, 2008

622 by TeeDeeHeeHee »»
Apr 17, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Cowboy Bebop Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

samurai_tom - Jul 16, 2009

88 by Coletty »»
Apr 15, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Cowboy Bebop Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ManU-Alchemist - Jun 14, 2008

109 by wallus81 »»
Apr 13, 11:26 PM

Poll: » Cowboy Bebop Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ManU-Alchemist - Jun 14, 2008

122 by wallus81 »»
Apr 13, 10:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.