Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 12, 2017 8:27 PM
Oct 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Awesome chapter 5/5. No one believed this would happen
My job is done here!

Apr 12, 2017 8:36 PM

Apr 2014
Brûlée clones or Nami's Mirage Tempo. Place your bets folks.
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
Apr 13, 2017 2:07 AM

Aug 2014
That cover page is great, loved seeing Rayleigh and Roger again.
And Sanji has defeated Puding by his love for beautiful things plus woman of course
And he also sensed Katakuri's attempt and dodge it completely
Apr 13, 2017 2:14 AM

Oct 2015
A man always forgive a woman lies. Sanji is the smoothest muther faker, those okama training paid off finally. What a bullet to millions of okama chasing ya.Pudding flashback was really well done too, it actually make me feel bad for her.

Apr 13, 2017 2:15 AM

Dec 2012
Woah that is a massive Wedding Cake.

Pudding is not completely evil. Oh Sanji what a guy. That was a nice dodge. Not even Katakuri can do anything.

LOL all those Luffy clones. Time to go crazy.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 13, 2017 2:18 AM

Dec 2014
Great chapter, we all knew what was gonna happen anyway. :3

Cover page was nice.

The little backstory for Pudding made me feel a little sad for her. Sanji's sweet talking actually worked on Pudding and made her hesitate. XD
Sanji dodging the bullet from Dogtooth was awesome.

I knew they were gonna make the entrance from the cake, now if only Luffy had shouted Shadow Clone Jutsu when jumping out. XD
Apr 13, 2017 2:22 AM

Mar 2014
Prince said:

Most Likely Brûlée clones since it would be more convenient, not to mention she was also seen in one of the panels apologising to Big Mama right before the "Luffys" attack the wedding cake.

5/5 Chapter too, man Let the Raid of the Wedding BEGIN!
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Apr 13, 2017 2:23 AM

Dec 2012
katakuri so badass ,, i like him :D
Apr 13, 2017 2:33 AM
Apr 2016
Wow. Just wow. Pudding's flashback and hesitation caught me completely off-guard.

Sanji's haki must be much stronger than we suspected so far, maybe he can see a bit in the future as well?

Luffy's entrance was classic luffy, no surprises there. Can't wait for next week!

Also, on the front page there's a guy with three swords in Roger's crew. I wonder how this guy is related to Zoro
Metten98Apr 13, 2017 2:45 AM
Apr 13, 2017 2:56 AM

Apr 2012
Pudding hesitated. Has she fallen for Sanji, is there still hope for the ship? Was Sanji X Pudding ship only coated for underwater travel and not sunk?

That observation haki from Sanji he predicted the prediction. I guess running away from a whole country of okama that want your cherry will do that to a man.

Luffy using Brule to turn his crew into himself to confuse people. If you look at their expressions you can guess who is who.

No need to cut that photo or the poison. She will die of hart attack.
Apr 13, 2017 3:04 AM

Oct 2015
Wow. So Katakuri's haki isn't that useful as we thought. Sanji was being really smoothe, and Katakuri got kind of "overloaded" with the events so he couldn't do much.
I think Sanji has/will have similar power to Katakuri, since he was able to dodge Katakuri's bullet. Katakuri probably saw Sanji dying to the bullet, but Sanji was able to "rewrite" the future. So a haki can counter another haki's future sight, or something like that.

If the story goes according to the plan, Big Mom dies in the next chapter, since they only need a seconds for that plan. So the events will go differently I think. There's like 10 chapters left of this arc, imo it's not gonna be a large-scale battle like with Doflamingo.
Apr 13, 2017 3:07 AM
Dec 2012
You gotta praise Sanji for saving his own ass by being himself. So that's what's bugging me about Pudding... Well, I gotta wait for the next chapter, this is gonna be fun
Apr 13, 2017 3:15 AM
Jul 2016
Metten98 said:

Also, on the front page there's a guy with three swords in Roger's crew. I wonder how this guy is related to Zoro

Dude that's Baggy's half body
Apr 13, 2017 3:16 AM

Jun 2014
Sanji's inability to resist women saved his ass. Imagine if he didn't catch Pudding off guard by calling her third eye beautiful, this chapter could have played out a lot differently.

Pretty sad backstory for Pudding, even Big Mom ridiculed her for her eye. Honestly though I still don't know if I want to feel bad for her, given the shit she's done up to this point.

How did Sanji dodge that jelly bean shot? Is his Kenbunshoku also advanced like Katakuri's? And LOL, Luffy actually emerged from the cake, pretty fitting for him tbh. I can't wait for the next chapter, will things go wrong or will they smoothly carry out the plan (I'm definitely expecting something to go wrong).
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 13, 2017 3:20 AM

Mar 2015
yep, pudding character feels of to begin with so...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 13, 2017 3:24 AM

Oct 2011
Holy crap, Oda does it again.

*red wedding denied*
Apr 13, 2017 3:33 AM

Jan 2017
A brilliant chapter from One Piece.

Great seeing Gol D. Roger on the front cover

An interesting backstory of Pudding ... seeing that she was bullied because of her third eye

Sanji showing to Pudding that he cares for her

Sanji observation haki was on point against Katakuri

Luffy using Shadow Clone Jutsu and jumping out of the wedding cake

Cannot wait for next weeks chapter!!!

Apr 13, 2017 3:37 AM

Nov 2016
Two weeks are already over,time sure flies by fast.
Great chapter, Oda trolled me again, didn't expect that he would give Pudding a change of heart at the last moment. Well in hindsight that's typical him though.

Sanji was the star in this chap, he could shine as pure gentleman and with his Kenbunshoku. I'm looking more forward to him vs Katakuri than Luffy vs Linlin.
Really can't wait for next week.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 13, 2017 3:39 AM

Jan 2011
next issue, poster and a color cover.
Maybe this arc is coming to end, then we will get wano arc ?
Apr 13, 2017 3:42 AM

Aug 2010
Big Moms plan got fucked. Now lets see Capones plan getting fucked too lol

Dem brulee clones lol and iirc they were pretty damn strong right? Dats something.

Wonder where puddings character will go Now. Must have been a shitty childhood being shunned like that. Tragic backstory = SH confirmed 👀

Sanjis dodge was awesome and glad to know Katakuris haki isn't too hax. It has limits
Apr 13, 2017 3:45 AM

Oct 2015
Great chapter. Katakuri's hype took a dive though. Has OP precog but still gets dodged? Or should I take this as a feat for Sanji? Also, not fond of Pudding's backstory. There are Minks, Giants, Fishmen, Dwarves, and long-limbed tribesmen among all consorts of DF users but a third eye is freaky? I can't swallow that one. Still really engrossing chapter, and Sanji did something cool so I'm happy as well.
Apr 13, 2017 3:53 AM
Apr 2016
Poor Pudding :( This is why Sanji is the man, and his dodge from that bullet or I think it was a jellybean was badass. Luffy is going wreck everything up. Go Strawhatssss!!!
Apr 13, 2017 3:58 AM
Oct 2013
MoonStar9 said:
Great chapter. Katakuri's hype took a dive though. Has OP precog but still gets dodged? Or should I take this as a feat for Sanji? Also, not fond of Pudding's backstory. There are Minks, Giants, Fishmen, Dwarves, and long-limbed tribesmen among all consorts of DF users but a third eye is freaky? I can't swallow that one. Still really engrossing chapter, and Sanji did something cool so I'm happy as well.

thebrentinator24 said:

How did Sanji dodge that jelly bean shot? Is his Kenbunshoku also advanced like Katakuri's?

Observation Haki and speed can overwrite each other. Basicly the same that happened with Luffy vs the Snake sisters is happening right now. They could predict all his movement but he was too fast for them to counterreact.

Now add Haki to that equation and you have Sanji that predicts Katakuri´s movement, after he used his move after predicting Sanji. Regardless of the details future vision provides to him. It makes only sense because, it´s not actual clayvorance, but rather a high level of prediction with bullshit attached to it for the sake of hype.

As for Luffy´s case it´s simply a scenario where he predicted that the Luffys will eat the cake but because of their numbers he wasn´t capable of taking them out while preserving the cake, so he choose to preserve his energy.
IsterioApr 13, 2017 4:08 AM
Apr 13, 2017 3:59 AM

Sep 2014
Liked how Sanji turned the tables by being himself. Pudding had inferiority complex regarding her 3rd eye that even her own mother pointed out that it's creepy. Luffy's entrance was great with these clones of himself. Katakuri even though couldn't foresee Luffy's entrance in time is still quite a badass. Let the mayhem begins.
Apr 13, 2017 4:02 AM

Mar 2016
Oh boy. That chapter. Absolutely amazing. This arc just got a 100 times more hyped :D
Great cover page. Seeing Buggy and Shanks as kids is always fun xD

Sanji's expressions while trying to stay in control was hilarious xD
Honestly I did not expect Pudding to hesitate and break down there :O After insulting Sanji the way she did, injuring Reiju, can't really say I feel sad for her tho. I really can't xD At best, I'm probably not gonna hate her as much as I did but can't get myself to sympathize with her much xD Did like the fact that they showed her backstory as to why she is the way she is now ^^
Sanji dodging Katakuri's shot was really badass :D The Vinsmokes have no idea what the fuck is going on. Luffy making an entrance with his shadow clones destroying the cake. BM is pissed as fuck and is probably gonna go on a rampage. The break was worth it. The hypeee is too much right now and it's only gonna get much better. I'm so excited for Chapter 823 ^^

Apr 13, 2017 4:03 AM

Oct 2011
Cool, Luffy's Kage Bushin no Jutsu was unexpected :D

Apr 13, 2017 4:08 AM

Nov 2011
Whoa, this chapter gives me the hope that maybe Sanji and Pudding could have a future together after all. Nice to see that Pudding isn't truly evil.

The wedding crash scene at the end was perfect.
SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN.
Apr 13, 2017 4:13 AM
Oct 2013
Stark700 said:
Whoa, this chapter gives me the hope that maybe Sanji and Pudding could have a future together after all. Nice to see that Pudding isn't truly evil.

The wedding crash scene at the end was perfect.
SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN.

Well, the whole "she isn´t evil" argument is bullshit. In real life we don´t forgive a school shooter because he was bullied in his childhood. In the end she descends from a lineage that is violent and demented.

TL:DR: You never, ever want a Yandere in your close vincinity. It´s sick and retarded.
Apr 13, 2017 4:19 AM

Apr 2014
Pudding suddenly has insecurities over her third eye? Wait what? Did I miss a chapter or something because I never noticed that's how she felt about her third eye? The change of heart felt very contrived.
Apr 13, 2017 4:37 AM

Nov 2014
I don't know if Sanji's acting was too good or it was his genuine thirst for Women that saved his curly-browed ass from being blasted. Plus his dodge was soooo cool, i've seen Zoro put 3 Haki imbued swords past a stone giant and now super human Haki from Sanji, god damn!

I kinda knew Luffy would come in somehow through the wedding cake and not like how they came in Marineford. Awesome chapter.
Apr 13, 2017 4:45 AM

Dec 2011
Please can i vote it 10/5 because Goda just delivers an amazing chapter.
I was't expecting Pudding to go down just by Sanji saying her third eyes is beautiful and now things is changing.I would like to get more of Pudding past since she might start getting a change of heart.
An the entry of Luffy was just fantastic and seems like Brulée help them with these clones.
Also Katakuri is still badass though he he can't control his power to see the future.
Apr 13, 2017 4:48 AM
Sep 2012
That is all it took to get Pudding to stop her murder ambition, and maybe not sway her to our side but at least not be helping Big Ma is saying your eye is beautiful, part of me thinks that is brilliant writing, another part of me really that is kind of lame and anti climatic. I hate to bring this compassion up, but I have to mention if this was Fairy Tail and Pudding was a Fairy Tail villain that turned because of this, everyone would be screaming to high heaven, this is terrible, Hiro Mashima is a terrible writer, but since this is One Piece everyone is going to phrasing it, Oda is a genius.

But to be honest I think it is brilliant because I didn't see it coming. I thought we would have to kidnap and blackmail her to get her to help us, or at least bribe her and cut some kind of deal and I think the memory eraser is going to come in handy to our benefit by the time this arc is over. And we are track on that at least, just not in the way I expected. I am going to add one more thing, if now she feels bad for what she was planning on doing to Sanji and how terrible she was, she might use that memory erasing on Sanji to make him forget she ever existed because she knows she was terrible and Sanji it to nice of a guy to the ladies that he will forgive her, but she won't forgive herself, it's better this way, blah blah.

Now speaking of plans in a weird way, this screwed up our plans to, not only did this throw Big Ma's plans into chaos, but also the Big Ma's assignation plot, and it was all based on timing, since she didn't try to kill him, it ruined everyone's plan, so now both sides are just going to have to win it.

Now than it is on baby, Luffy vs Big Ma. And what role will the Vinsmokes play, they still going to be helping Big Ma's side because they don't know she was killing them, if Reiji told them, would they believe it.
Apr 13, 2017 4:49 AM

Dec 2011
KsT said:
next issue, poster and a color cover.
Maybe this arc is coming to end, then we will get wano arc ?

We won't get Wano arc after this since there is still the Reverie arc after.
Apr 13, 2017 5:08 AM
Apr 2017
Sanji and pudding ship has taken a new progress.
Did any notice that both have very similar backstories?
Both sanji and pudding have been bullied by their families since young for being different.
The love chemistry and the spark is there!
Apr 13, 2017 5:11 AM

Apr 2017
Chapter was fine, but Pudding reacting like that... don't tell me she'll become good now and help him, that would be disappointing. Luffy's entrance was funny tho.
Apr 13, 2017 5:12 AM

Apr 2009
cannot stop grinning.
that was a great chapter.
Apr 13, 2017 5:25 AM

Mar 2014
Honest as much as it would be nice to see Pudding turn good now, It would be quite lousy writing of Oda to do this, I mean you can't write Pudding being one of Mama's daughters and the whole time fooling Sanji trying to kill him and even going as far to Remove Reiju's memories.

Dont let this whole "She got bullied for being a three eyed girl lala, she was dangerous as a kid" back story change her character to good. I still wanna see her try and be evil and then even Sanji can forgive her with his "Shalt not hit a woman" code.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Apr 13, 2017 6:01 AM

Dec 2013
That entrance at the end was even more amazing than I imagined it would be!
Apr 13, 2017 6:05 AM

Mar 2015
Well damn. One Piece is finally back <3

Anyway, wow... Pudding is more fragile than I thought. Pudding for nakama? (won't happen because Jinbei will fill the 10th spot)

Also, is that Luffy clones from a few chapters ago from Brulee's forest? I remembered Nami and co was being chased by the fakes in that forest.

Apr 13, 2017 6:05 AM

Dec 2014
wow did pudding fall for sanji... I am still shipping their ship.... why are there so many luffy's
Apr 13, 2017 7:02 AM

Aug 2013
Bwahahahahahaha!! That was awesome! Luffy got his entrance that he wanted, that's for sure. This is gonna cause some chaos, I love it.

And what an unexpected way to make me want to like Pudding again. I always forget that pretty much every single character in this darn story has a sad backstory. I guess anyone would get really twisted when everyone including your family calls you a monster, especially with how impressionable kids are at young ages. And regardless of what she wanted to do to Sanji, his blind chivalry towards women pulled through, how romantic.
Apr 13, 2017 7:45 AM
Sep 2012
I think Big Ma is not in any position to criticize anyone on their appearance, Big Ma calling anyone a freak I find it almost comical.
Apr 13, 2017 8:02 AM

Apr 2010

Nice chapter I'd say :-)
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Apr 13, 2017 8:05 AM

Nov 2013
Don't really know what to think of this chapter ...
Apr 13, 2017 8:18 AM

Oct 2007
Prince said:

brule sings the i'm sorry moma song, so ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2017 8:22 AM
Mar 2017
cant wait for the the next chapter the excitement is killing me
Apr 13, 2017 8:30 AM

Mar 2014
Let's get it, it's nice to Sanji dodge that bullet (literally) by Dogtooth, he needs to recover from the abundant amounts of L's he took in the "Year of Sanji."
Apr 13, 2017 8:35 AM

Jan 2016
Brilliant chapter, perfection Oda sensei!

Luffy used kage bun shinun justsu!
Apr 13, 2017 9:48 AM

Sep 2014
I had a feeling Pudding will change again personalities lol, still not sure what to feel.
Luffy Clone no Jutsu, oh boy this gonna be gud.
Apr 13, 2017 9:56 AM

May 2015
Dude this chapters art was crisp

But yeeeeah, this twist was obvious. Sanji always goes the stupid extra mile for love and it ends up benefiting him in the end. Sanji has never *actually* impressed any ladies as hard as he tries, so obviously, he needs to do it to the least likely person ever. Completely evil characters are boring, but the twist was so obvious that I only feel annoyed we waited so long to get it.

It's not a bad thing, just lame and expected. This basically already happened with Viola.

Sanji's actually going to DO SOMETHING, get hyped!
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Yesterday, 11:48 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

3 by thebrentinator24 »»
Yesterday, 8:34 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
Yesterday, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.