Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 12, 2017 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm getting somewhat of an experimental feel from this show now. The theories about the powers particular with reset..

Kei is pretty intuitive on this case involving a little girl named Mari and her mother. I think in ways, this episode shows that he is intelligent and doesn't hesitate to get the truth. Thanks to his powers to remember the past, Kei can be quite damn useful on cases like in this episode. Somehow, I think we'll see Sumire again even though the news reported her as dead and the time skip.
Stark700Apr 12, 2017 11:15 AM
Apr 12, 2017 8:43 AM

Nov 2007
Oh, no at the end of the junior high time. Is that why 1/3 and 2/3 are used while there's no third part of the arc?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 12, 2017 9:27 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I can already tell that this series is gonna deal with a lot of messed up situations and that alone has me excited lol

But that last part was pretty tragic for all 3 of the main characters involved.....That was pretty unfortunate for me to watch happen though and I must say that I didn't expect that girl to die (Or the 2 year timeskip)

But it looks like now is where the real synopsis starts, and based off of how our two MC's operated in this episode, I think it's gonna be pretty interesting to see them tackle other situations like the one with that poor little girl
Apr 12, 2017 9:31 AM

Dec 2014
This episode was definitely better than the first and it wasn't half bad but the presentation still feels a little lacking, perhaps that's why I wasn't too impressed.

It was pretty cool to see how Kei used everyone's powers to save Mari. The part where Mari says she loves her Mom and wants to live with her was really emotional. I was pretty surprised that scene actually got me since most of the time the presentation of the show feels a little emotionless.

Totally did not expect Sumire's death, it came out of nowhere and I actually find the conversations she has with Kei interesting at times. Though I don't see why they couldn't have reset? Isn't the cooldown on Haruki's ability only day and she can reset to 3 days in the past, so why couldn't they have just waited a day and then reset? There was definitely a save point as well since they reset before this event happened.

2 year time skip now.

I prefer Haruki with longer hair. :P
Apr 12, 2017 9:35 AM

Jul 2014
Well, talk about a substantial improvement compared to the first episode. Sure, the presentation still isn't exactly exciting, but as I had hoped the narrative was able to shine through regardless, and to be fair there was some improvement on the presentation front anyway. Also, it caught me by surprise how sad I was about Soma's death - despite it being very abrupt - and the fact that they couldn't do anything about it seeing as Haruki had already reset. In fact, that only made it more painful considering things were fine first time around and she only reset at all cos Kei told her to, and as he admitted that was for a massively trivial reason.

Also, this seems a fairly conclusive end to this particular arc, so why is it only part 2 of 3?
Apr 12, 2017 9:40 AM

Nov 2013
Atavistic said:

Also, this seems a fairly conclusive end to this particular arc, so why is it only part 2 of 3?

I'm not sure why, but I get the feeling that later on in the series it'll go back and show 3/3. Maybe from Soma's perspective? Who knows. But that's what I'm thinking will happen.
Disappear. This chair is an eyesore. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair.
Apr 12, 2017 9:48 AM

Mar 2015
haha, I guess that will teach them to use their ablities a little more carefully.
Apr 12, 2017 9:57 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Brynhild said:
Atavistic said:

I'm not sure why, but I get the feeling that later on in the series it'll go back and show 3/3. Maybe from Soma's perspective? Who knows. But that's what I'm thinking will happen.
I didn't even think of that.....Good idea there
Apr 12, 2017 9:57 AM

Jul 2008
Misora crying :(
Souma Sumire's death came totally from behind the bush to me...

Really nice anime so far though.

Apr 12, 2017 10:00 AM

May 2010
Way better than the first episode. im abit excited for what is to come.
Apr 12, 2017 10:02 AM

Jan 2015
"Difficult" talk, in front of a crying children. No wonder she'll scream like that. Can't Kei at least talk in person with that "Bureau" man a bit far from the girl?
Whoa, that news about Soma... I gotta say that's a perfect timing.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 12, 2017 10:04 AM

Jun 2014
I wasn't expecting that ending with Soma's death and it's a shame that they can't do anything about it to change the situation. I also found this episode better than the first so hopefully it stays that way going forward.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 12, 2017 10:15 AM

May 2015
Those who don't expect Soma's death, just watch the end of the first episode, we saw her jumping out of a wood bridge. ( idk of you'll check this thread back so hi @Tokoya @Lelouch0202 @Atavistic @skyUFO @Mascera @thebrentinator24)

Using different abilities to get through their goal is enjoyable, a veritable demonstration of tactics are showed.
Kinda remind me Uprising Arc from Guilty Crown when their check everyone ability.

This guy of the ' Bureau ' pretty remind me posseded Sensei in Kokoro Connect, hoping he'll get more alive, else he'll become a bit of boring character.

To end it, long hair was master race, I'm feeling betrayed by this show.

The lack of 3/3 will probably come later with Soma ' suicide ' perspective.
ImbalancedApr 12, 2017 10:20 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2017 10:23 AM

Dec 2014
Imbalanced said:
Those who don't expect Soma's death, just watch the end of the first episode, we saw her jumping out of a wood bridge. ( idk of you'll check this thread back so hi @Tokoya @Lelouch0202 @Atavistic @skyUFO @Mascera @thebrentinator24)

Oh yes, I totally remember that scene. I was wondering what that whole thing was about. Can't believe I totally missed the connection. Thanks man. :)
Apr 12, 2017 10:25 AM

Mar 2016
that episode was so much better than the first... definitely made me want to see this series through to the end
Apr 12, 2017 10:26 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Imbalanced said:

Using different abilities to get through their goal is enjoyable, a veritable demonstration of tactics are showed.
Kinda remind me Uprising Arc from Guilty Crown when their check everyone ability.

This guy of the ' Bureau ' pretty remind me posseded Sensei in Kokoro Connect, hoping he'll get more alive, else he'll become a bit of boring character.

I remember that scene.....I just figured that it was something that would have gotten reset but what surprised me is that it's fixed in time now (Supposedly)
Apr 12, 2017 10:27 AM

Mar 2016
There's a method to madness, I think (I hope). First episode doesn't seem as bad now that I think about it. (This is why you shouldn't drop shows after one episode).
Apr 12, 2017 10:30 AM

Sep 2015
mmmh i don't know. the show trys to hard to be deep and dramatic - feels a bit forced.

Apr 12, 2017 10:31 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
See, i don't believe that Sumire is gone, there are way too many abilities and continuous info dumps that this didn't shock me.

Just stop with the info dumps and overbearing philosophy. This episode was better than the first but that wasn't hard, it's still not good.
Apr 12, 2017 10:32 AM

Jun 2014
Imbalanced said:

Oh yeah I remember that part. For some reason though, I thought it was Mari, not Soma.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 12, 2017 10:35 AM
Jul 2016
Pretty sure she's going to make a comeback either in the next episode because it said something about ghost in the title or somewhere down the series because isn't she like the third main character?
Apr 12, 2017 10:37 AM

Sep 2015
not bad not bad, let's see what's next
They should have merge the 2 first episodes imo because the first one was really weak
Apr 12, 2017 10:44 AM

Dec 2009
I don't understand 2 things in this episode.

1- How they still convinced the 'ability-transfer guy' to cooperate, if they erased time to where the message of the bureau guy wasn't 'emailed' to him?

2- FOR FUCKS SAKE, how they can't erase time to a 3rd time to save their friend if they fucking had do it in the same episode? (After they got the ability-transfer guuy to cooperate).
Apr 12, 2017 10:48 AM

Dec 2014
too slow paced or is it just me or are the characters to unemotional... maye I have come to a phase where I am going against what I stand for...
Apr 12, 2017 10:48 AM

Jan 2015
Imbalanced said:
Oh yeah, that one. But that's just make me more confused.
MasceraApr 12, 2017 10:53 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 12, 2017 10:49 AM

Dec 2014
too slow paced or is it just me or are the characters to unemotional... maye I have come to a phase where I am going against what I stand for...
Apr 12, 2017 10:49 AM

Jan 2016
Huh, that was... quite confusing, but fairly interesting I guess. I liked the way they used their abilities to solve the problem together, Kei seems like a pretty analytical person to have been able to come up with that plan so quickly. So did he lie to the Bureau guy about his friend's ability so he wouldn't suspect his words would be transmitted? It confused me at first, but that's quite clever. And despite the Mari Kurakawa 'arc' being quite quick, it was still quite heartwarming to see it resolved.

The 'Three Laws of Robotics' thing was pretty interesting to me, that she chose her 'zeroth law' as putting a huge amount of trust into Kei, whereas the actual zeroth law is to do with the preservation of humanity. Not sure how I feel about their relationship, the way Kei experiments with it and analyses their feelings is pretty strange. Hopefully that gets expanded on later. I'm also a little confused about whether the reset actually caused Sumire's death or whether he just hadn't realised the first time round, but since she didn't call him after the reset I guess it was because of that. Presumably it's something to do with her ability, which (unless I missed it) we don't know of, so I guess that'll get explained in 3/3.

Also for some reason I only noticed this in the middle of the episode, but no OP. Reminds me of Shinsekai yori, which I guess similarly also had a lot of philosophical themes. An OP is listed, though, so I guess this is just for the backstory arc. Not having an OP worked quite well so far though, I think.
Courage need not be remembered... For it is never forgotten.
Apr 12, 2017 10:55 AM

Nov 2011
Wow, what a great episode. Shit got intense constantly!

I wonder if Soma's ability had something to do to counteract both Kei and Haruki.

After episode 1 Soma definitely killed herself but what if she doing it whenever time was being reset and she was aware of it?

We never did find out Soma's ability. Maybe she was an Android in the end? A lot of questions need to be answered and yet we are throwing two years into the future lol.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 12, 2017 10:55 AM

Jun 2015
Pretty boring episode. It was slightly better than the first one at least. It was nice of Kei to use everyone's abilities to save Mari. He even cut himself. Too bad I didn't feel any emotional impact for her. I just didn't care. Haruki looks okay with short hair. She looks better with long hair though. It's pretty sad Sumire killed herself. Now Haruki can't reset to bring her back. Oh well. I didn't care about her either.
Apr 12, 2017 10:59 AM

May 2016
Damn! It's 1:49 am and I'am watching this while some people are fighting outside at our house and I think they are in groups and I heard some glass breaking and I think I'll get a nervous breakdown. :/
Apr 12, 2017 11:08 AM

Apr 2010
Souma's death was very weird... techinally, people shoulsn't change their behvaior unless they can remember what happened. soemthing is a bit off here. It's just too sad she died. Even if she didn't have much time screen, I still liked her. Make me feel like beating Kei.

Apr 12, 2017 11:11 AM

Jul 2014
Imbalanced said:

Honestly, I thought the woman we saw jumping was supposed to be Mari's mother, considering the scenes focusing on her just before that. Also, they said this episode that Soma presumably slipped and fell while hiking in the rain, although suicide does seem more likely when taking the bridge scene into account, especially considering the fact that the bridge looked like it was in the mountains too.
Apr 12, 2017 11:37 AM
Jun 2015
DarkSaga0 said:

2- FOR FUCKS SAKE, how they can't erase time to a 3rd time to save their friend if they fucking had do it in the same episode? (After they got the ability-transfer guuy to cooperate).
Kei screwed up by practicing first kiss reactions with Haruki. You have to be careful with your save states.
Apr 12, 2017 11:43 AM

Aug 2013
whoa so much happend in this episode.

When Mari said she loved her mom, that part pierced my heart as I wasn't ready for that. It was too emotional.

Sumire's death was unexpected.

Imbalanced said:
Those who don't expect Soma's death, just watch the end of the first episode, we saw her jumping out of a wood bridge. .

I though that was Mari's mother for some reason.

DarkSaga0 said:

1- How they still convinced the 'ability-transfer guy' to cooperate, if they erased time to where the message of the bureau guy wasn't 'emailed' to him?

Yeah that didn't make sense to me as well.

DarkSaga0 said:

Didn't Misora's ability had some limit. I think one of them was that after a reset she has to wait like 72 hours or something. Not entirely sure about that though.
LeoApr 12, 2017 11:51 AM

Apr 12, 2017 11:45 AM

Dec 2009
15poundfish said:
DarkSaga0 said:

Kei screwed up by practicing first kiss reactions with Haruki. You have to be careful with your save states.

Ok, but why they can't reset again? Save states vanish after a reset? If so, how can they reset again to the 3rd time after they got the ability-transfer guy to cooperate?
Apr 12, 2017 11:50 AM
Apr 2017
I am confused.
As someone else asked previously, how did they get the cooperation of the guy with the transfer ability? I think it was explained but I didn't get it.
Then, why did Soma die the second time? I suppose she didn't die the first time, since they would have known about her death.
@Darksaga0, you must have missed the explanation.
The girl can't use a save twice, and she has to wait 24h between each rollback.
The first time, in this episode, she rollbacked two days. So first rollback, then 24h then second rollback.
Apr 12, 2017 11:54 AM

May 2016
It is NOT 10/10 but i think it will be emotional af. Plot twist at the end in the right moment.
Apr 12, 2017 11:56 AM

Mar 2016
Imbalanced said:

i totally forgot about the bridge scene :0 do we not know what soma's ability is??? i hope to see her suicide perspective tho!! i think that she definitely loved kei. and kei sucks for telling haruki to cut her hair, she's still cute but kei isn't as righteous as everyone thinks. he seems pretentious and invasive, idk maybe i'll warm up to him.
Apr 12, 2017 12:03 PM

May 2015
Better than the first episode, but damn, now we're suddenly 2 years farther.

Not sure what to say about Sumire's death, but I bet it'll come back later again.

Apr 12, 2017 12:07 PM

Mar 2017
DarkSaga0 said:

1 - Seem like he can record messages then send them, and the messages which have been recorded are not affected by Haruki's reset (just like Kei's memories). Even Tomoki didnt remember it at all, the message still existed.
2 - Haruki had resetted 1 time, and (I think) hadnt saved since then. The save point can only be used 1 and 1 time only, so they really did waste that save point, and couldnt go back to save Sumire.

I'm pretty sure the one who jumped off the bridge at the end of ep1 is definitely Sumire. The dress, umbrella and especially the eyes and hair color matched her.
I find Sumire's situation is absolutely odd. Maybe Haruki cant revert death, and Sumire had died at the end of first timeline, which explains why she didnt show up in second timeline? Or she were not affected by reset, and simply didnt want to repeat a second goodbye? That would explain why she kinda not suprised at all when Kei found her out at the stairs (she seemed kinda waiting for him to me). Both her case and identity are full of mist. And also the 2/3 stuff, I cant wait to see part 3.
English is not my native language. Sorry for my poor choice of words and crappy grammar.
Apr 12, 2017 12:08 PM
Jul 2016
DarkSaga0 said:
15poundfish said:

Ok, but why they can't reset again? Save states vanish after a reset? If so, how can they reset again to the 3rd time after they got the ability-transfer guy to cooperate?

yea "saves" disapear

I feel like you realy need to focus during this anime to understand why and how things happen and its melodramatic, but it has a potential to be hidden gem and a realy great anime, so far im intrigued
Apr 12, 2017 12:15 PM

Feb 2008
When you waste a reset on a kissing prank and the girl that wants your D dies kek

DarkSaga0 said:
15poundfish said:

Did you even watch the show? They explained the rules, what she can and can't do. I know the show is boring, but they did spell it all out in LN fashion lol. Pretty sure the thing with the "3rd reset" was using a different save state.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Apr 12, 2017 12:21 PM

Apr 2016
I'm guessing Sumire's death is just another way to make Haruki develop emotions, because that seems like Sumire's primary objective with everything she has done so far and her death is prevented or never happened at all due to her power.
Apr 12, 2017 12:34 PM

Aug 2012
Jey-nii said:
I am confused.
As someone else asked previously, how did they get the cooperation of the guy with the transfer ability? I think it was explained but I didn't get it.
Then, why did Soma die the second time? I suppose she didn't die the first time, since they would have known about her death.
Not exactly sure since Kei's explanation was weird, but it sounded like he was saying they'd discovered Tomoki's message would be heard/remembered by the recipient even after a reset. But either way, Kei could have just showed Sakagami his own memories of Tsushima giving permission, the same way he did with Haruki in the episode.

As far as Soma goes, it's simple. Haruki reset at the start of the episode(Saturday the 14th), which continued off where ep 1 left. Soma died that same day, but they never knew about it since they reset for Mari, the reset just happened to save Soma the first time.

I think this is why Soma went out to the mountains, so that, in both iterations of her death, it would take time for her body to be found. She was leaving it up to Kei in a way. I'd say she even guided him to prevent her death from being reset the second time, seeing as the reason he had Haruki do the reset after their kiss was because of Soma giving him the idea that he loved her. Considering all this, she's gotta be the android, and there's also no way we don't see her again.
Apr 12, 2017 1:00 PM

Jun 2013
Great episode!
Am now fully hooked on this, and i dont care how many people are shitting on it
Apr 12, 2017 1:29 PM

Dec 2014
I did not expect that kiss.
I did not expect that death.
I did not expect that timeskip.

Holy shit, I'm loving the whole 'main plotline' they have going here. I'm not sure if I felt even remotely attached to that small 'arc' about the child and the mother though. I can understand that they had about half an episode to flesh it out though so whatever.

The visual presentation is perhaps a little lacking, though I'm not going to complain too much. It has some nice shot-composition, and the close-up artwork is pretty enough to look at too - I think the writing makes up a lack of any spectacular visuals at the moment anyway.
Apr 12, 2017 1:33 PM

Oct 2010
The curious thing that's not getting brought up as much (going off of a quick skim of the above posts so apologies if it /had/ been mentioned by someone) is why did Souma's actions change upon being reset.

As far as we know, everything should stay the course as per Haruki's abilities of not reverting time per se, but erasing the first run of a timeline and replacing it with the same string of events. The only time events should change would be if Kei influenced it (either directly or through Haruki).

Souma called Kei the night before, but not the night following the reset. What could have influenced that change? There's also the question of Souma's fall that we see in the first episode. Was that prior to the reset, or after (since there was no real indication)?
*Interestingly, Souma says "sayonara" when saying goodbye to Kei the first time. Sayonara is rarely used for goodbyes unless it was a definitive one, so at the very least it's an indication that Souma was already planning to die that time (assuming of course it /was/ a suicide)

Seeing as even outlandish abilities of "creating life" exist in Sagrada, it wouldn't be too far-fetched to assume that Souma also has some sort of ability that transcends, or at the very least, resists Haruki's reset and at the same time almost functions on par with Kei's perfect recall of the past.

And then something clicked in my thoughts. Souma says something about not being compatible with Haruki, to a level that "[Kei] wouldn't believe". At first I thought it was a personality thing, which the episode alludes to and even directly addresses. But then I thought about abilities. What ability wouldn't be compatible with being able to relive the past? At the same time, what ability would function similarly to Kei's memory?

My guess is Souma can see the future/s to a certain extent.
^And going off the far-end of this theory, Souma doesn't contact Kei the second time because (1) she had affirmed Kei's motivations the first tiime, and (2) she saw the events at the rooftop the next day.
Leap250Apr 12, 2017 1:52 PM
"Isn't life, by nature, a contest decided by a single round? However trifling the matter, it's not possible to return to the last save point by pushing some reset button." - Kazuki Hoshino, Hakomari, Vol. 1
Apr 12, 2017 1:35 PM

Jul 2012
This anime is so weird to me. Maybe it is because both protags are so stoic...it is like Haruki is Kei with a wig, because they both are so...dull. Who knows, maybe there is a reason for this.

Nigami_Shin said:
mmmh i don't know. the show trys to hard to be deep and dramatic - feels a bit forced.

Yeeaaaaah, I'm having this same problem. It is overall interesting and all, but...yeah.

I've made a timeline just to keep with the resets:
Haruki's time travel rules:
(not taking into account the ones she made for herself, since she can totally dismiss them if she wants to)
She can go back as far as three days.
People, her included, lose their memories from the reseting.
She can't reset if she didn't save beforehand. The save effect lasts for 72 hours.
She can't do another save within 24 hours of a reset. So, she can't reset again within 24 hours of a reset.

April 27th - Tuesday
Anime begins here. Kei (guy protag) gets a letter from Sumire(class rep).

April 28th - Wednesday
Kei meets Haruki (girl protag), She sees a girl crying (Mari, the clone girl) and resets.

April 27th - Tuesday - Second Time
Kei gets a letter from Sumire, but notices something is wrong since he has a dejavu.

April 28th - Wednesday - Second Time
Kei goes out of his way to meet Sumire and they both meet Haruki at the roof. Haruki tries to reset when she sees Mari crying, but can't do it because of her power's rules. She tries to reset later when she encounters Mari but can't because she didn't save.

August 12th - Thursday, 3:15 PM - First time
Haruki saves here in case something goes wrong when she remembers her past.

August 14th - Saturday
Kei meets Haruki and Mari and tells them the real Mari died. Haruki resets after Mari is taken by the Bureau.

???????
There's a scene here that shows Sumire jumping/falling off the bridge.

August 12th - Thursday, 3:15 PM - Second time
Kei uses the glasses guy to make Haruki remember what will happen in the future.

August 13th - Thursday, 8:15 PM - Second time
Haruki saves here. Kei cuts himself (WAKE ME UP INSIIIIDE) and make all that drama to make glasses guy to cooperate. Haruki resets.

August 13th - Thursday, 8:15 PM - Third time
Glass guy somehow remembers (IT IS A MIRACLE YAY).

August 14th - Saturday
They stop Mari's mother from leaving.

August 31st - Tuesday (probably)
Sumire goes to hike in the mountains in the rain.

September 1st - Wednesday - First time
THE AWKWARD KISS.

August 31st - Tuesday, 2:45 PM - Second time
Haruki has a save file here (lol). Sumire don't talk to Kei before going to hike in the mountains in the rain.

September 1st - Wednesday - Second time
Sumire is found dead. Haruki asks Kei give her orders to reset (c'mon gurl, just do it) and he says they can't.

~~2 YEARS TIME SKIP~~~
taynisApr 13, 2017 6:04 AM

Apr 12, 2017 1:44 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
this episode was better than last episode (which was pretty ez to do)

It's still pretty meh but ill definitly try a little bit more episodes to see if it can get even better.

STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Apr 12, 2017 1:52 PM

Oct 2011
ong what an intense episode. ... that death
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

44 by Rob7 »»
Mar 28, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2017

63 by Rob7 »»
Mar 27, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2017

59 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 26, 1:30 AM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2017

77 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

116 by Bortolo63 »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.