Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Dec 24, 2017 10:34 AM
Dec 2017
Drunk_Samurai said:

I laughed that you think people complain about money because of slow internet connections when talking about piracy.
u wot?

I don't think, I read the previous posts lol?
Dec 24, 2017 10:42 AM

Aug 2007
AdmrlAwesome said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

I laughed that you think people complain about money because of slow internet connections when talking about piracy.
u wot?

" When i was a kid my single mom raised four kids on her own and we had internet good enough to torrent, even if it was slow."
Dec 27, 2017 1:57 AM
Dec 2017
Drunk_Samurai said:
AdmrlAwesome said:
u wot?

" When i was a kid my single mom raised four kids on her own and we had internet good enough to torrent, even if it was slow."
type coherent sentences? I have no idea what your point actually is...? Yes, my family was pretty poor, thus leading me to torrent quite a few things because not having money is a good incentive to torrent free things... I guess everyone here really is just an idiot.
Dec 27, 2017 8:26 PM

Aug 2007
AdmrlAwesome said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

type coherent sentences? I have no idea what your point actually is...? Yes, my family was pretty poor, thus leading me to torrent quite a few things because not having money is a good incentive to torrent free things... I guess everyone here really is just an idiot.

Oh the irony of you calling people idiots. You claimed that people complain about prices because of slow internet connections while torrenting. When obviously they are talking about the prices of the anime/whatever they are downloading.
Dec 28, 2017 6:17 AM
Dec 2017
Drunk_Samurai said:
AdmrlAwesome said:

Oh the irony of you calling people idiots. You claimed that people complain about prices because of slow internet connections while torrenting. When obviously they are talking about the prices of the anime/whatever they are downloading.
gotta love it, some idiot argues his own point without even reading the thread. I admit, I didn't read all 10 pages, I don't have all the free time I'm sure you have, but if you read the first two, you would see people saying SPECIFICALLY that they didn't make an account in bakabt because they couldn't keep a good ratio because they couldn't afford internet good enough to keep uploading. Thanks for giving me one more idiot to laugh at before unsubscribing from this thread lol
Dec 28, 2017 9:59 AM

Aug 2007
AdmrlAwesome said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

gotta love it, some idiot argues his own point without even reading the thread. I admit, I didn't read all 10 pages, I don't have all the free time I'm sure you have, but if you read the first two, you would see people saying SPECIFICALLY that they didn't make an account in bakabt because they couldn't keep a good ratio because they couldn't afford internet good enough to keep uploading. Thanks for giving me one more idiot to laugh at before unsubscribing from this thread lol

Which doesn't matter since men people actually talk about expensive prices they mean the actual price of anime such as DVD and streaming sites. Also one person isn't "people".
Mar 29, 2018 10:06 PM
Mar 2018
I mean if everyone is that mad about it, everyone could just report them to the feds and the site would get taken down. lol.
May 16, 2018 11:55 AM
Jul 2015
So by checking their FAQ, and seeing it was updated like a month ago, I found a section that says they are private now. It also makes a mention of "if you were invited". Not sure if anyone has seen this yet (only read 3 pages of the comments cause i dont have patience to read all 7 and read comment wars) but it seems like the only way to register an account with BakaBT now is to be invited. Not sure what this means. Like invited by a member? do you have to have a certain ratio to invite people? is it only administrators who can invite? I couldn't find any details surrounding it but at least it looks like it doesn't make it impossible to register to BakaBT. Thoughts?

here is the link:
http://wiki.bakabt.me/index.php/For_First_Timers#We_are_a_private_tracker
May 16, 2018 12:06 PM
Jul 2015
Actually (probably should have looked a little harder XD) found this for account registration.

http://wiki.bakabt.me/index.php/Sign_up

So I guess it really is invite only and by staff with apparently an IRC chat interview. Wow.. feels like a whole lot of effort lol but for those who are die hard BakaBT fans that were just casuals, at least this is a way for you to get in again.
May 20, 2018 11:42 AM

Aug 2007
RaspberryTea said:
Actually (probably should have looked a little harder XD) found this for account registration.

http://wiki.bakabt.me/index.php/Sign_up

So I guess it really is invite only and by staff with apparently an IRC chat interview. Wow.. feels like a whole lot of effort lol but for those who are die hard BakaBT fans that were just casuals, at least this is a way for you to get in again.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1606748&show=250#msg51949708

If you had an account before just do this. I recovered mine. I don't really use it but just log in occasionally to make it seem active.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.