Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 1 Discussion

WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Sep 30, 2017 1:05 AM
Nov 2016
It's absolutely gorgeous, but did anyone else think that the way they referred to the girls and their home as a "warehouse of weapons" was dehumanizing and disturbing? I guess it really demonstrates the value system of that society... >_<
Apr 10, 2018 3:02 AM

Jan 2014
that girl is looking like nagisa X]
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Nov 17, 2018 7:07 PM
Nov 2018
solo cree el perfil para decirles que sus putos comerciales son una mierda, esta pagina es un asco con sus putos comerciales
Jan 8, 2019 3:55 AM

May 2009
From the description, I was expecting a much more "epic" first episode. It was still pretty alright though, it mostly felt like it was getting you ready for episode 2 more than being of any value on its own, lots of pressure on episode 2 now... The troll maid is wonderful. Wants eat boy man. Can't, am maid. idk how I feel about a troll being a maid, but at the same time I can't not be excited at the idea.

Willem seems like a pretty standard protagodude and same with the mini twin long blue, Chtholly? I think that was her name. Usually I don't remember names, but I remember hers because Cthulu. Anyways, she's very kawaii but these two will need to step up their game after this episode if they want their parents to be proud of them.

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
May 5, 2019 2:50 PM

Nov 2010
I'm a simple man. I see a cute blue haired chick. I watch.
Mar 25, 2020 4:54 PM

Mar 2013
Cute animation and character design. Reminds me a lot of Black Bullet but with a less modern setting.
Apr 20, 2020 5:24 AM

Feb 2014
Didn't know I was about to get myself started off with Zootopia lol

I was thinking that the song played at the beginning was very familiar so when it was revealed to be Scarborough Fair I was like OHHHHH RIGHT

Also maybe this is messy but I was totally agreeing with Nygglatho when she was complimenting Willem LOL...handsome AND good with kids I think I just found my new husband guys xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2020 9:17 AM

May 2015
Seems promising. Let's dig in.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 2, 2020 1:10 PM

Jan 2019
Ok, that was not the beginning I expected. I just started this series, and I didn't know anything about it. For some reason, before watching it I was convinced that it was an isekai (now that I think about it I don't know why, maybe for the long title XD).
Then someone could explain to me why at some point it starts Scarborough Fair?

Sorry for any mistake, English isn't my first language.
Jun 24, 2020 12:32 AM

Apr 2020
what the fuck is happening, i'm not a LN reader and has no idea about what's happening
no character introduction, 0 worldbuilding

May 6, 2021 3:14 AM
Jul 2018
I wasn't really expect that this show so good. It really surprised me.

Some anime would affect people with own "impressive". What i mean the word, "impressive", it differs anime to anime.

Some of these will have more "impressive", the others will have less "impressive". That's the point where i want to go. This show has a more "impressive" compared the other isekai shows.

Plot is deeper than many of them, emotion is strong than many of them. Yeah, a lot of things are unknown for audience. I agree with you but it is the rule of adaptation. There is no perfect adaptation in earth.
Mar 24, 2022 2:06 AM

Sep 2014
There are a bunch of cute lolis, count me in!
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 29, 2022 12:17 AM

Apr 2020
It's sad that it took Muse Asia's announcement to remove this anime from YouTube for me to watch this anime. I know this is a gem of an anime since I've seen a lot of people praising it, and after watching the first episode, I think I see why.

Looks like humans are rare in this world where humanoid animals are now the dominant species of these islands. And I don't know about you, but if this Willem guy is somekind of immortal, then that's something. Of course a part of this season will be pretty much a slice-of-life, baiting, and Nyggaltho (the vore potential is there), and a lot of worldbuilding and mystery to ensue. You know what I think this is going to be a very good show, aside from the melancholic feeling that is coming up.
Oct 3, 2022 12:39 AM

Aug 2018
Starting my second time through. So many themes will be explored and so many details were missed on a first viewing.
Oct 4, 2022 10:34 PM

Jan 2020
For this dude not being able to fight or kill people, he sure can dodge.

Well, this isn't at all what I was expecting. I mean, I don't know what I was expecting, but this seems a lot less superficial than the title led me to believe. I guess I was expecting some more wacky antics out of the gate, and not necessarily a serious-toned premise. For most of this episode I kept wondering if I clicked on the wrong link, or if the series was mislabeled or something.

So yeah, it seems pretty interesting so far.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Apr 3, 2023 7:42 AM
Apr 2020
Scarborough Fair! I haven’t listened to this in years if not decades, normally I skipped every opening, but this one is not a miss, Tamaru sung it so well. What a masterpiece!
Apr 25, 2023 10:44 AM

Aug 2019
the review that said
"Reasons to that was the first episode was kinda not that interesting to me. About a guy with a mysterious past takes a job to look after a bunch of lolis (wow amazing right?)."
sold me on watching this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2023 5:44 PM
Jun 2023
show peaked my intrest fr
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2017

458 by -ODA- »»
Apr 9, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

133 by toralbabs »»
Nov 6, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2017

148 by toralbabs »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2017

144 by toralbabs »»
Nov 5, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2017

130 by toralbabs »»
Nov 3, 2023 8:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.