Forum Settings
Forums

Name anime heroes who are stronger than the Hulk

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 12, 2017 2:08 AM
Jul 2018
No doubt, its HEIWAJIMA SHIZUO! Without any superpower, this guy can beat the hell out of anyone.
Apr 12, 2017 5:32 AM

Jul 2015
-few dragonball character
-saitama
-estarossa with his full counter (nanatsu no tazai)
-every death note user
-lelouch
-madara and basically every genjutsu user
-aladdin (magi)

and i guess a billion more characters with weird powers that arent in the universe hulk is normally in so he cant do anything against it.
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Apr 12, 2017 5:34 AM

Jul 2015
Mariel_Everett said:
Goku and Saitima are the 2 strongest characters in all of anime

you have basically no clue what you are talking about right ?
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Apr 12, 2017 7:04 AM

Feb 2016
Galaxy__ said:
Mariel_Everett said:
Goku and Saitima are the 2 strongest characters in all of anime

LOL that's what I said. I tried to tell her that Saitama was like a joke character but then I triggered her and she started talking about my Goddess Aqua :c

Throughout my life, the moments
and people who define me...
They have all been illuminated by
sparks.

Apr 12, 2017 7:09 AM

Feb 2016
Galaxy__ said:
-saitama
-every death note user
-lelouch
-aladdin (magi)

and i guess a billion more characters with weird powers that arent in the universe hulk is normally in so he cant do anything against it.
I dunno about every genjutsu user. Maybe the most of the Uchiha's but like I dunno about every single genjutsu user. Because tbh there aren't many strong genjutsu users in Naruto other than the Uchiha's. There's Gengetsu Hozuki and Kurenai but there aren't as strong as the Uchiha's in terms of visual prowess and genjutsu.

sparks.

Apr 12, 2017 7:16 AM

Jul 2015
Veorra said:
Galaxy__ said:
-saitama
-every death note user
-lelouch
-aladdin (magi)

I dunno about every genjutsu user. Maybe the most of the Uchiha's but like I dunno about every single genjutsu user. Because tbh there aren't many strong genjutsu users in Naruto other than the Uchiha's. There's Gengetsu Hozuki and Kurenai but there aren't as strong as the Uchiha's in terms of visual prowess and genjutsu.

you have to know about chakra to break a genjutsu. hulk doesnt know about that.
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Apr 12, 2017 7:17 AM

Jul 2015
Veorra said:
Galaxy__ said:

LOL that's what I said. I tried to tell her that Saitama was like a joke character but then I triggered her and she started talking about my Goddess Aqua :c

tbh saitama would beat hulk. as he can beat everyone with one hit. thats why he was made. but both of them arent close to being the strongest character in anime.
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Apr 12, 2017 7:26 AM

Apr 2015
TELOS2100 said:
You said:
This girl solos pretty much every character people mentioned on this thread together easily
I've always found it odd when people bring up Umineko characters in these "strongest characters" discussions. The magic/meta world in Umineko is essentially metaphorical and therefore not necessarily the real world within the series, unlike the worlds that feature other "strongest characters" mentioned in these discussions.
There's 3 theories of it, and 2 of them proofs that all those magics thingy are "real".
Apr 12, 2017 8:07 AM

Jan 2015
Lots of characters of jojo's universe can win against him because of the nature of the powers in jojo. Vanilla Ice can just warp him to another dimension; there was a guy who could turn hulk into a child, before he was actually hulk, and kill him; some characters didn't fight based on power but on games, gambling their souls, could win.
Aside from that any character that can manipulate time could kill hulk before he was hulk so he isn't so invincible.
Apr 12, 2017 8:11 AM

Apr 2017
These kind thread... hmmm a waste of time..

Why Bother... Do users are running out of ideas or something?

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Apr 12, 2017 8:22 AM

Aug 2015
Lucy from Elfen Lied might be able to take the hulk. Testsuo from Akira might also be able to bring down the hulk.

I would also say that Kaido, Big Mom, Blackbeard, and Shanks from One Piece probably stand a chance as well. Individually they might win but together they would stomp.
Apr 12, 2017 8:25 AM
Mar 2016
Takeo-kun would crush Hulk-chan entirely, prove me wrong.
Apr 12, 2017 8:37 AM

Jul 2013
there's no one else but naruto to do the job with his sage mode and kage bunbunyourshin no jitsu
Apr 12, 2017 8:48 AM
Apr 2016
Shiki from kara no Kyouksi would kill him with 1 cut, thats it. And of course any omnipotent characters, god characters, of absurdly powerfull shonen characters like the girl from Symphogear, who punches asteroids and shit.
Apr 12, 2017 9:23 AM

Mar 2014
Most powerful Anime/manga characters
1. Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!) - Multiversial Omnipotent
2. Lord of Nightmares (Slayers) - Multiversal Omnipotent
3. Eldergod Demonbane (Demonbane) - Nigh omnipotent multiversal mecha that can easily deal with most of Lovecraftian Old Ones, though it is possible that these Old Ones are weaker than the originals; very likey to be omniversial, and possibly even omnipotent
4. Featherine (Umineko: When They Cry) - Powerful witch who can literally rewrite existance; multiversal
5. Haruka Kaminogi (Noein) - Multiversial reality warper, can rearange existance as she sees fit
6. Zeedmillenuimon (Digimon) - Possible multiverse buster; neither dead or alive, therefore in a constant state of paradox
7. Getter Emperor (Getter Robo) - Universal to multiversal devourer at its strongest
8. Dragon God (Project A-ko!) - Multiverse buster
9. Hades (Saint Seiya) - Universal to multiversal, created his own universe
10. Dark Schnieder (Bastard!!!) - Galactic to universal dark wizard; can destroy an enemies soul (Satan may be slightly stronger; there is also an omnipotent God somewhere in the background, but I need to gather more information on that)
11. The Anti-Spiral (Gurren Lagann) - Galactic to universal tyrant; can easily destroy galaxies and can reality warp and even create universes; destroyed a universe with ease in the movie version
12. The Truth (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) - Omnipresent and possibly omnipotent; exists inside all lifeforms and everything, from ants to the Milky Way; possibly multiversial across at least three universes
13. Hao (Shaman King) - Omnipotent within the Great Spirit, can create supernovas and blackholes, however it's unknown if he maintains his powers outside of the great spirit though, if so he would be higher
14. Giorno Giovanna (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) - Can nulify any actions or thoughts against him on a universal scale to moot
15. Whis (Dragon Ball) - Can travel time, can defeat Beerus, can fly faster than the speed of light
16. Lain (Serial Experiment Lain) - Space/time control on a possibly universal scale; I'm still not sure of her full strength, just that she's lower than multiversial
17. Sailor Galaxia (Sailor Moon) - Galactic Tyrant and galaxy buster
18. Beerus (Dragon Ball) - Star buster
19. Atomosk (FLCL) - Pirate king who saves the galaxy, can steal entire solar systems
20. Nono (Diebuster!) - Solar System level, blackhole buster
21. Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melocany of Haruhi Suzumiya) - Universal reality warper, but has absolutely no control over her powers
22. Hellstar Remina (Hellstar Remina) - Planet and Star devourer
23. Alkanphel (Guyver) - Destroyed an asteroid 2 or 3 times the size of The Moon.
24. Tetsuo (Akira) - Tremendous amouts of telekinetic power; can regenerate to an extent, fuse with his suroundling landscape, teleport, survive in outer space and blew a big hole out The Moon. The forces given off by Tetsuo in the end were enough to destroy the Earth, and even to create a minature Big Bang; however he struggles to control his powers, yet Akira can (perhaps Akira is a better candidate)

Intelligenza said:
saitama could destroy the entire universe with a single punch, so I'm going with him

He couldn't, not even on his best day
sullynathanApr 12, 2017 9:29 AM
Apr 12, 2017 9:31 AM

Feb 2016
Galaxy__ said:
Veorra said:

True true, but I don't know if a weaker genjutsu will be enough to break his will power and kill him.

sparks.

Apr 12, 2017 9:37 AM

Apr 2016
Suzumiya Haruhi can probably defeat Hulk too right? She technically is a God.
Apr 12, 2017 10:14 AM

Mar 2017
Saitama - simply because he's One Punch Man.

Shirou Emya - I don't think Hulk can dodge unlimited blades.

Megumin - with EXPLOSION!
Apr 12, 2017 10:15 AM

Mar 2017
Catsyk said:
Takeo-kun would crush Hulk-chan entirely, prove me wrong.

Hahaha! I think that's true as well.
Apr 12, 2017 11:02 AM
Mar 2017
Bobby2Hands said:
Guts is not stronger than the Hulk. The Hulk has destroyed an entire planet in a single punch.

ah but can he destroy ANYTHING in one punch?

Saitama is the strongest clearly.

Also, Mob from Mob Psycho 100 could probably beat him if he got the upper-hand first.
Apr 12, 2017 1:56 PM

Jul 2015
Veorra said:
Galaxy__ said:

True true, but I don't know if a weaker genjutsu will be enough to break his will power and kill him.

you cant break a genjutsu with will power.
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Apr 12, 2017 3:28 PM

Jun 2015
sullynathan said:
3. Eldergod Demonbane (Demonbane) - Nigh omnipotent multiversal mecha that can easily deal with most of Lovecraftian Old Ones, though it is possible that these Old Ones are weaker than the originals; very likey to be omniversial, and possibly even omnipotent
4. Featherine (Umineko: When They Cry) - Powerful witch who can literally rewrite existance; multiversal
5. Haruka Kaminogi (Noein) - Multiversial reality warper, can rearange existance as she sees fit
6. Zeedmillenuimon (Digimon) - Possible multiverse buster; neither dead or alive, therefore in a constant state of paradox
7. Getter Emperor (Getter Robo) - Universal to multiversal devourer at its strongest
10. Dark Schnieder (Bastard!!!) - Galactic to universal dark wizard; can destroy an enemies soul (Satan may be slightly stronger; there is also an omnipotent God somewhere in the background, but I need to gather more information on that)
11. The Anti-Spiral (Gurren Lagann) - Galactic to universal tyrant; can easily destroy galaxies and can reality warp and even create universes; destroyed a universe with ease in the movie version
12. The Truth (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) - Omnipresent and possibly omnipotent; exists inside all lifeforms and everything, from ants to the Milky Way; possibly multiversial across at least three universes
13. Hao (Shaman King) - Omnipotent within the Great Spirit, can create supernovas and blackholes, however it's unknown if he maintains his powers outside of the great spirit though, if so he would be higher
14. Giorno Giovanna (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) - Can nulify any actions or thoughts against him on a universal scale to moot
15. Whis (Dragon Ball) - Can travel time, can defeat Beerus, can fly faster than the speed of light
16. Lain (Serial Experiment Lain) - Space/time control on a possibly universal scale; I'm still not sure of her full strength, just that she's lower than multiversial
19. Atomosk (FLCL) - Pirate king who saves the galaxy, can steal entire solar systems
21. Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melocany of Haruhi Suzumiya) - Universal reality warper, but has absolutely no control over her powers
23. Alkanphel (Guyver) - Destroyed an asteroid 2 or 3 times the size of The Moon.
24. Tetsuo (Akira) - Tremendous amouts of telekinetic power; can regenerate to an extent, fuse with his suroundling landscape, teleport, survive in outer space and blew a big hole out The Moon. The forces given off by Tetsuo in the end were enough to destroy the Earth, and even to create a minature Big Bang; however he struggles to control his powers, yet Akira can (perhaps Akira is a better candidate)

Intelligenza said:
saitama could destroy the entire universe with a single punch, so I'm going with him

yeah he could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 12, 2017 3:37 PM

Mar 2014
Saitama has never shown the ability to destroy anything in one punch or even a universe.
Apr 12, 2017 3:47 PM

Aug 2015
Swagernator said:
if Hulk was forced to use only one hand, then your list of candidates may have chance (all of them at once ofc).
Don't know much about hulk but I also don't know how two arms will help hulk win over Madoka or Ryuk with death note.
They're on different realm where strength does not matter.
Apr 12, 2017 4:54 PM

Aug 2016
sullynathan said:
Saitama has never shown the ability to destroy anything in one punch or even a universe.

He will be able to once he gets more friends.
Apr 12, 2017 9:22 PM
Dec 2014
Hmm, I wonder how effective genjutsu would be on the Hulk. The Hulk has some feats for mental resistance, though the extent isn't consistent across stories.

And as much as I like Teresa of the faint smile, and as much as she is head and shoulder above anything in the known Claymore universe (to be fair, is largely limited to the island), based on known feats alone, I think that she is completely outclassed if we are talking about the Hulk in the comics. The scale is just too different.
Apr 12, 2017 9:30 PM

Jan 2011
theres always Kami Tenchi, he can erase multiple universes from existance with a single thought

now if you want human character then i guess Leo Regulus who can punch with a strengh higher than the Big Bang... btw this is a feat far more impressive than anything Saitama has ever done, so who knows? maybe Regulus can one shot Saitama
Apr 13, 2017 3:55 AM

Jun 2016
So lets summarize.

1. Characters from Naruto universe stand no chance. If we take strongest version of Hulk ofc (MCU one is weak and easy to beat by most anime characters). Genjutsu works on beings that have chakra. Hulk and rest of the Marvel universe have no chakra. If we assume they have chakra however, then most Uchihas can beat Bruce.

2. Death Note might work, but it's another question how the hell can Hulk get heart attack or die by it. If Ryuk writes to erase him from existence, I don't think DN is capable of that. Unclear. If he's in human form though, he will die. Most likely DN will work.

3. Guts has no chance. He's not even planet level.

4. Alucard that absorbed Schrodinger has a good chance. He will near permanently fight Hulk. Alucard might be able to beat him but not in straight up fight. He can use strategy.

5. We don't know Saitama's full power, but if we assume he only shown not even half of his true power, he might stand a chance. Not even Boros or Garou is as strong as Hulk. Saitama had no opponent on level of Hulk (if we're talking about peak comic Hulk version and not MCU ofc).

Goku can surely beat Hulk. High tier DBZ characters are capable of besting him.

TTGL can beat him too.

The Anti-Spiral.

Accelerator might beat him but if Hulk destroys planet, no.

Lelouch can enslave him.

So my point is, MCU hulk can be beaten by even Naruto characters. Prime version of Hulk requires far stronger characters. Viwit /r/whowouldwin often, you can learn much here about characters and how to match them.
Apr 13, 2017 5:05 AM

Apr 2015
Intelligenza said:
sullynathan said:

yeah he could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Universe isn't wholly a solid object that Saitama can touch its entirety with his bare hands, most of it consists of empty space so at anytime, no.
Anyways any characters who can send Saitama to space with no air can beat him easily, since he can't breathe by then.
@sullynathan the lack of Madoka on that list kinda triggers me. Also, no Daimao or Dies Irae characters, or Cronus of Saint Seiya? (well this one is still yet to receive adaptation so I guess I'll just let it slide)
Apr 13, 2017 6:05 AM

Mar 2017
In addition to what I said earlier.

Since we're talking about anime:

This anime character can easily erase Hulk from the Marvel Universe:
https://myanimelist.net/character/31714/Stan_Lee?q=stan%20lee

Also, I think Arceus, MewTwo, and Ghost and Psychic type Pokemon would be able to defeat Hulk.
Apr 13, 2017 6:17 AM

Aug 2015
Natsu, because of the power of friendship. He is invincible
Apr 13, 2017 6:49 AM

Aug 2013
Beerus and SSJ BLUE Goku

Lord_Lamington said:
not much of a hero but Megumin could just use some explosion magic and the hulk would be no more
LMAO!

This weak shit wouldn't even dent Hulk.

Hulk can tank nukes so non of her explosions can do squat to him.

Veorra said:

- Madara Uchiha/Uchiha's
[size=80] Madara one shots the Hulk.
LMAO how? You think Hulk would have any problem dealing with a meteor like this?

Worldbreaker Hulk is literally a planet buster.

You think Madara's perfect Susanoo can one shot?

Hulk can fight Fing Fang Foom and Ice giants so Madara's PS is in no way one shotting.

OtakuDaikun said:
I betcha Gilgamesh could take him.
Mindless Hulk beat a real god Thor so that demi god Gilgamesh would be a piece of cake.

World War Hulk beat Beta Ray Bill who is an alien with the same powers as Thor.

Hulk even tusseled with Zeus before although he lost but it was still impressive how he didn't get automatically one shot.

Apr 13, 2017 7:10 AM
Jan 2013
Johnnyd3rp said:
Her.

+1
And I'm dead serious.

Why it would be as if The Hulk and the entire Marvel Hero Roster were just a speck of dust.

It really doesn't matter what he can do.It would be pointless.

genesic123Apr 13, 2017 7:17 AM

Apr 13, 2017 7:21 AM

Jan 2017
Light Yagami
So primitive how 99% of ya'll first fight fire with fire.
A fken pen & paper (deathnote) can kill this giant green ape.
Any mastermind ... even Kisuke Urahara could scheme Hulk's death without being hit once.
“Join my wander, to a yonder. In search of the meaning from mystery & wonder ...
And when tragedy finds us, and breaks our bodies, we'll find peace in one shared mind.”

Apr 13, 2017 9:18 AM

Aug 2013
The Death Note could work but not if Bruce and Hulk are separated. The Death Note shouldn't be able to work on Mindless Hulk http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Mindless_Hulk with Bruce removed (the Hulk from Hulk vs Thor). Hulk isn't human because he is the physical manifestation of Banner's anger and the Death Note only works on humans.
Apr 13, 2017 9:25 AM

Feb 2017
Might Guy(Actually his Night Guy mode)
Saitama
Madara Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha (As it is said that he's stronger than Madara)
Hashirama Senju
Tsunade... Perhaps...?
Apr 13, 2017 9:29 AM

Mar 2016
Haneken2086 said:

Hulk is strongest one there is.... in the West anyway.

Anyway, I think the following have a god chance agains him:
- Any of the Saiyans (duh)

- Alucard

- Madoka

- Guts

- Ryuk with his Death Note

- Saitama (just maybe)

Meliodas from NNT (Full Counter)

Miroku from Inuyasha (Wind Tunnel)

Jotaro Kujo from JJBA (Star Platinum The World)

Gurren Lagann from TTGL (Giga Drill Breaker)

I mean, I can't think of many shounen heroes who AREN'T stronger than the Hulk.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2017 9:29 AM

Mar 2016
Haneken2086 said:

Hulk is strongest one there is.... in the West anyway.

Anyway, I think the following have a god chance agains him:
- Any of the Saiyans (duh)

- Alucard

- Madoka

- Guts

- Ryuk with his Death Note

- Saitama (just maybe)

Meliodas from NNT (Full Counter)

Miroku from Inuyasha (Wind Tunnel)

Jotaro Kujo from JJBA (Star Platinum The World)

Gurren Lagann from TTGL (Giga Drill Breaker)

I mean, I can't think of many shounen heroes who AREN'T stronger than the Hulk.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2017 4:29 AM

May 2015
SuperRed said:
TheBrainintheJar said:
Hulk isn't a physical entity, so he cannot be actually strong.

Me: Those green eyes look great on that anime character.

Brain: That character doesn't actually have green eyes, it's just that someone filled those drawn circles with the color green.

Me: And the point of your literally no one cares statement is...?

Talking about physical qualities of non-physical things doesn't make any sense.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Apr 15, 2017 1:23 PM

Mar 2017
Any one of the Z fighters

The Fairy Tail guild

Naruto

Ichigo

Luffy

Pretty much any overpowered Shounen character.
Jul 28, 2020 7:54 PM
Jul 2020
How about devil from Black Clover,I mean he can only be killed when his heart is cut by anti-magic or a stage 0 high-level magic.And his magic 'world soul'. He will just say "die" and hulk will die. He is pretty op in anime.
Jul 28, 2020 10:58 PM

Jun 2020
What the hell OP, how tf do you think that Hulk is stronger than Saitama? Saitama can just one shot Hulk. He isn't even that strong the fuck.
I'm convinced that everyone on this thread is stupid. Saitama does all the planet breaking shit with only one punch, the only time he had to go to serious mode is with Boros who is more stronger than Hulk, dude just casually came from another planet and Saitama casually blitzed him. And let's not forget, That was only his raw strength, we don't even know what will happen later in the manga).

Naruto
Goku
Madara
Vegeta
Beerus
Frieza (Lol at this point I should just spam with all the gods from DBZ)
Giorno with the god damn GER
Dio with his The World

Lol this thread sucks, billions of anime character can beat Hulk. Fucking Pokemons can beat Hulk. People be running out of topics lmfao

I said keep your hands on the table
Jul 29, 2020 1:03 PM

Jun 2020
What the hell OP, how tf do you think that Hulk is stronger than Saitama? Saitama can just one shot Hulk. He isn't even that strong the fuck.
I'm convinced that everyone on this thread is stupid. Saitama does all the planet breaking shit with only one punch, the only time he had to go to serious mode is with Boros who is more stronger than Hulk, dude just casually came from another planet and Saitama casually blitzed him. And let's not forget, That was only his raw strength, we don't even know what will happen later in the manga).
Homeboy, do you read comics at all? Have you heard of the world breaker hulk storyline? Canonically speaking, both Hulk and Saitama are characters who have a seemingly limitless stockpile of power. Both are largely defined by their infinite potential. Hulk ain't no bitch, dawg.
Lol this thread sucks, billions of anime character can beat Hulk. Fucking Pokemons can beat Hulk. People be running out of topics lmfao
You cared enough to reply, didn't you?
Jul 29, 2020 1:09 PM
Jun 2020
You know who can really beat Hulk? A hot Black Widow.
Jul 29, 2020 3:16 PM

Dec 2018
Trafalgar Law

He may not be stronger. But with hes Ope Ope no Mi power .He can pick out Hulks heart and crush it and with that win

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 11 hours ago

37 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
2 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - Today

45 by obicomeonboneme »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

40 by DigiCat »»
5 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 7 hours ago

42 by LordNTR »»
12 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

83 by ISeeLifePeople »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.