Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2017 7:00 AM

Nov 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Omg Omg!! Alibaba finally narrates what happened when he died. It wasn't simply the Dark Continent initially; it was within Il-Ilah :O
This changes a lot of things. If Alibaba didn't die per se, but was rather, transported there (his soul), it's understandable how he could escape.
Arba and David seem to have their own will. If Alibaba's happenings happen to convince her, she may help their cause.
Apr 9, 2017 11:20 AM

May 2010
So, as Sinbad tells his own theory over why is it that he is still alive, we get explanation from Alibaba's side from the time when he was dead (I've been waiting for this!!!!!!!!). Did the same thing happen to them? Did Sinbad also become part of Il Ilah and then brought back for reasons but he forgot that the same thing also happened to Alibaba?
Feb 12, 2021 4:40 PM
Apr 2020
Seeing Arba's reaction to hearing of her old friends from Alma Torran made me tear up a little. She may be a monster, but I still feel bad for her

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magi Chapter 369 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2017

86 by mizukasa »»
Mar 23, 8:16 AM

» The Nen Show Podcast - Magi and Sinbad

MuffinManTho - Mar 17

0 by MuffinManTho »»
Mar 17, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 27 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Sep 25, 2011

9 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 26, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 7 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 13, 2011

12 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 19, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 3 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 13, 2011

13 by AnklesAAA »»
Jan 5, 2:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.