Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Daraku Reijou The Animation: Hakoiri Ojousama Netorare Choukyou Kiroku Episode 1 Discussion

Apr 9, 2017 3:42 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great art, proper animation and a nice message: slutty thick high school girls belong to older men. It was fun watching that brat learn his lesson. Even the animation was better and the girl much hotter after the old man appeared.

Apr 9, 2017 4:48 AM

jutaijima animation quality so good
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)

Apr 9, 2017 7:13 PM

The sex scenes would've much better if they didn't insert unnecessary scenes like that guy's stupid face. The animation quality is definitely good.

Apr 9, 2017 9:50 PM
Magito said:
The sex scenes would've much better if they didn't insert unnecessary scenes like that guy's stupid face. The animation quality is definitely good.

This lol. Typical NTR but the animation was better than usual. The whole switching back and forth between the fucking and then the dudes disappointed face was actually hilarious

Apr 10, 2017 6:50 AM
Seemed to be summer(?) Due to cicada(?) Sounds but looked like winter uniform they were wearing. And she even had pantyhose. Or could of been stockings, with only 1 panchira it is hard to tell.

Newayz she was quite flabby but seems only her breasts jiggled and with too much of the motion blur at times. Actually I should say bounced, rather than jiggled... Well it was good the way they flowed over and slid against her arms. And her flabbiness is not bad I suppose, with noticeably good plumpiness in arns bUt definitely would be lewder if she jiggled more.

Didn't show any undressing as well, so the first h scene was just him fondling boobs for a few seconds and then he was like 'its about time to penetrate'. Seemed hasty, and then he came so quickly XD Even when taking off panties in the video, the screen just blacked out and skipped it which looked cheap tbh. That or the video skipped there on purpose to deny the the guy undressing scenes. Well looks the same way in the manga, which they recreated quite faithfully.

In any case she just turned into loose slavish slut so fasf, but looked like she was just slut from the beginning to ask for ask with the male mc.

She sure got emotional from the just him confessing. Don't even know if they knew each other before that. As for him, it seems he was just after her body anyways, but it was good to see his despairing expression. The scenes of mc before ntr were not in origin, but what was added was still quite minimal.

Preggo sex i think is needed next ep if there will be one.
Modified by User-san, Apr 10, 2017 3:26 PM

Apr 17, 2017 9:22 PM

Suddenly! A Wild D*ck appears!
Wild D*ck uses NTR plot hax.
It's Super Effective!

Seriously Tho It was a pretty spot-on adaptation... My advice to the young fella is... Run, Forrest, Run! XD

Apr 27, 2017 8:22 AM
Destiny!

The sex scenes were ok and I liked the animations.

Apr 27, 2017 9:17 PM
there's nothing i like more in hentai than slutty, thick high school girls. this definitely provided the goods, and i got my NTR fix. would fap again.

May 18, 2017 9:13 AM

Ultimately I feel bad for the young man. Hard to get jiggy to this.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.

May 27, 2017 12:16 PM

She gave in pretty quickly.

Aug 19, 2017 11:41 PM

*sigh*

Not uncommon... a waste of animation for a such a s**** content.
Hope they don't waste their time doing another episode for this.

Dropped 1/10

Jan 26, 2018 4:59 AM

Finished airing, ok.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…"

Apr 1, 2018 12:31 PM
the animation is good and all but why do they keep doing ntr
It's a good ntr hentai but for fucks sake do something else than ntr I'm fine with everything else except ntr

Apr 2, 2018 10:07 PM
i hate NTR but damn the animation is godly and its uncensored too so 8/10

Apr 16, 2018 10:24 PM

i fucking hate NTR but damn the animation is so good and it's uncensored too.

even though I hate NTR but in this hentai, I didn't feel bad for the mc.

BTW, why is the voice of the mc in every hentai so fucking annoying?

Aug 12, 2018 4:52 PM

What I hate the most about NTRs is that the villain most of the time comes out of it winning and unscaterred, the heroine becomes ruined and mind broken wnding with storkholms sindrom or a sex slave.
But most of all the male protagonist DOES SHIT TO STOP IT! And not bring them to justice! And just stays there traumatized.

I've seen some NTRs that at least the main protagonist snaps and takes revenge... Those are satisfying endings.

Sep 1, 2018 12:46 PM

In addition to the art and the girl looking really nice and thick, it managed to do what a hentai should've done as usual. It was average and the NTR theme was rather distasteful though.

While the girl ended have getting mind-broken because of that yakuza, all the guy was able to do was jack off to the video like a cuck and now that pregnant girl's gonna screw him one last time.