Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 20, 2010 1:41 AM

Jul 2008
so something about fallen gods; i hope they explain properly soon
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Feb 20, 2010 2:53 AM

Oct 2009
Ariirii said:
Pia said:
guyklc said:
Some people are really hard to please... but w/e.

I like it. I think it's getting really interesting. The episodes reveal one thing at a time, which is what makes it a mystery. The only thing about this show that I'm not satisfied with is Hiroshi. For a main character... he sure is lousy/stupid/cowardly, etc.

exactly. ^^ Again, more questions than answers. nothing to do but wait for the next episode :D i want to know the full rhyme ._. !

Agreed. And I'd like to know the entire rhyme too O:
Same here want to know that rhyme so I can start do a translation to French of it and analyze it.
Pia said:
it's really too bad that ookami kakushi will have only 12 episodes.. but on the other hand, i think its better this way since the plot will probably be able to fit in.. (i'm still hoping for ~3 ovas though.. T.T)
Same here for the 3 OVAs....would be nice to have them for a alternate ending.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 20, 2010 3:50 AM

Aug 2008
The pacing this episode was back to being great, unlike last weeks horribly rushed episode. I'm really glad that it did not continue at the pace from ep 6, as that would really ruin the series.

This is easily the best episode so far... Had a very nice feel to it, and the only thing that was bad this episode were some of the angles, specifically in the school library scene.
Feb 20, 2010 5:05 AM
Jul 2009
wahh I'm late knowing that this anime will only have 12 episodes! Gaad, nice shows today ends quick :(
oh and yes, an OVA will be nice too..

anyway, is there an english patch for the VN of ookami? (sorry i'm just new on visual novels, haven't even completed F/SN)
Feb 20, 2010 2:36 PM

Dec 2009
A little bit disappointed in this episode after the "epic" one last week... Why did they slow down the pace again?!

The last episodes better be epic or else this will not get a good rating.
Feb 20, 2010 3:23 PM

Nov 2009
Decent episode. I would like to know more about Kaname and if there's some other reason for her being locked up besides knowing too much. Also, what is that businessman-looking guy doing with that organization..? And that guy (forgot his name) who hangs out with Kaori...I hope we find out more about him next episode.

Also, I forgot who, but in one of the previous episode threads, they said that it seemed like the series had suddenly been cut down to 12 or 13 episodes. Now that it has, it makes me laugh so hard. :P

Slicing. I need you. ;ω;
Feb 20, 2010 3:41 PM

Oct 2009
misa3kira said:
Decent episode. I would like to know more about Kaname and if there's some other reason for her being locked up besides knowing too much. Also, what is that businessman-looking guy doing with that organization..? And that guy (forgot his name) who hangs out with Kaori
That businessman-looking guy is he not part of the Old Town and planning something with Sakaki ("that guy (forgot his name) who hangs out with Kaori")

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 20, 2010 4:47 PM

May 2009
lostinabook said:
Maximatum99 said:
Ahaha, that was exactly what I was thinking during that scene. XD
Yeah, that scene really reminded me of Rena from Higurashi.

This anime is getting a bit more interesting than it was at first. It's nice that Isuzu is gone for now...
Feb 21, 2010 1:25 AM

Sep 2009
Such horrible treatment..being kept underground like that. This show is getting more interesting.
Feb 21, 2010 3:58 AM

Jun 2007
The list of people that was handed over the pharmaceutical guy (included Hiro) must mean that there is some characteristic that corrupts Jouga wolves and the Kushinada clan is forced to act (particularly Nemeru).

The Vigilance Committee member that nabbed Kaname looked somewhat unstable which leaves the question of the true nature of why she was detained. Especially since Masami (the other detained girl that kissed Issei) mentioned she smelled like a 'fallen'.

Then, the significance of the Counting Rhyme...
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Feb 21, 2010 7:51 PM

Aug 2008
Jacut said:
Hmmm, I didn't really care about her before this episode, but Kaname is a very interesting character. There were some nice ideas thrown here too and the atmosphere is still pretty well executed. A good episode.

Agreed. This has become a good watch for me over the past few weeks. And while this episode wasn't terribly exciting, it moved things forward well enough. You can't have a slaughter EVERY episode. I suppose you can, but it would be very formulaic.

Kaname was already pretty well informed, with that other girl being detained near her she'll get a hell of a lot more information, too. Too bad she had to be put in "wolf jail" to get it. The Vigilance Committe says, "books are BAD.... mmmkay?"
Feb 21, 2010 8:32 PM

Dec 2009
I'm waiting for the moment Hiroshi does something heroic [:
I felt pretty bad for Kaname, she was pretty close to solving this puzzle...
But what makes her a "fallen"?
Sasaki's background scenes were kinda cool though.
Feb 21, 2010 11:53 PM

Apr 2009
RadioLetters said:
I'm waiting for the moment Hiroshi does something heroic [:
I felt pretty bad for Kaname, she was pretty close to solving this puzzle...
But what makes her a "fallen"?
Sasaki's background scenes were kinda cool though.

The infected person in the next cell saying that Kaname smelled different from her is a big hint.
Feb 22, 2010 5:38 AM

Sep 2009
Wow... this episode was surprisingly passable. It seems to be gradually making the transition from bad Higurashi ripoff to just a regular Higurashi ripoff.
Feb 22, 2010 9:01 AM

Jun 2009
So they(gg) translated Kamibito to "god" and Ochibito((堕ちる: ochiru → to degenerate) to "fallen", good but i'll stick with original names.
Some new facts revealed, but it's going too slow, i wonder how they'll make it in only 12 episodes...

And Kana-chan. (゚Д゚)
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 22, 2010 9:13 AM

Jan 2009
OrochiPL said:
And Kana-chan. (゚Д゚)
No, wrong, it's "Kana-chan! (屮゚Д゚)屮"
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 22, 2010 7:21 PM

Jun 2009
Whenever sunset is setting it makes it more creepier to stay outside.

Isn't that Sakaki the business guy??? that Hiroshi knew
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Feb 23, 2010 8:39 AM

Oct 2009
Unlike alot of the people in here, I don't really see where this is going yet, so it will be interesting to see what happens to Kaname and the other girl in the 'cell'. Also, preview for next episode looks good.
Feb 25, 2010 6:35 AM

Dec 2007
I would probably like this show a lot better if I gave a crap about any of the characters. That's my main issue with this compared to Higurashi. I *liked* all the characters in Higurashi...even Keiichi. This cast...? I couldn't give a flying flip about any of them.
Mar 4, 2010 5:48 PM
Feb 2010
I've become pretty bored with this. It's not as exciting as I thought it would be before it aired. -_-

Not saying that it's bad. Just a bit boring. I even gave up on trying to figure out the mystery. >_>

Anyway, next episode seems to have some pretty cool action. At least that'll wake me up. XD
Mar 5, 2010 8:55 PM

Dec 2007
I now have an interest for that the Fallen as term and this mysterious story keep me to watch the next episode. I am assuming that townspeople are wolves, but I still wonder what exactly is that people such as Issei and Izuzu become as if their behavior changed completely. Hopefully, the answers will be explained on that episode as well.
Mar 11, 2010 3:19 PM

Oct 2009
Greggo said:
I would probably like this show a lot better if I gave a crap about any of the characters. That's my main issue with this compared to Higurashi. I *liked* all the characters in Higurashi...even Keiichi. This cast...? I couldn't give a flying flip about any of them.

+1
Mar 13, 2010 12:15 PM

Jan 2008
Acidfart said:
Greggo said:

+1

+2
Jul 30, 2010 10:47 PM

Sep 2008
Uuuuuuuuuuuu~

Making Mana cry is unforgivable!
How dare she make her make such a sad face?

How could you leave Kusinada out there in the rain!?
Hiroshi, she came out at night to see you, go down there and take those lips you loser!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2012 12:39 AM

May 2008
Im dreaming while watching this anime now. Meh STARE AT THE GIRL OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW .......... NOW CLOSE THE CURTAINS AND IGNORE HER!

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 1, 2012 1:43 PM

May 2012
nice episode! but whats up with that prison?
Oct 16, 2013 11:19 AM

Aug 2013
Mana-chan is too cute~! :3
Jul 17, 2014 1:05 AM

Aug 2013
Mana-chan needs more love.
Nov 10, 2014 8:20 PM

Jan 2008
So many terms.
Jun 18, 2021 2:38 PM

Aug 2017
Werewolves exist in this anime too? But unlike Dance in the Vampire Bund, its quite different.

Oh no, Kaname was captured. Sakaki is one the hottest husbandos from Winter 2010. I love him.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Samu-tan - Mar 25, 2010

126 by superwaha »»
Dec 18, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Samu-tan - Feb 25, 2010

97 by Atavistic »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 20, 2010

187 by removed-user »»
Jul 20, 2021 11:07 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 18, 2010

133 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:48 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 11, 2010

112 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.