Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Quan Zhi Gao Shou Episode 1 Discussion

Sep 1, 2017 5:44 PM
originanime

Wow that was actually really well done. If my subs/sound wasn't all over the place I'm sure I would have enjoyed it even more!

Dec 29, 2017 5:28 AM

GangsterCat said:
chinese cartoon, that was quite good featuring washed up veteran BurNIng-GOD. but how is a grindy MMORPG an e-sports?
and burning just won DAC, pretty nice coincidence.
Some games are trying to pull it off recently.

Anyways, the episode was ok, but the CGI was making me hurt. Those CGI people in the cafe, man..

Jan 23, 2018 2:15 PM
Cgi parts aside, I actually really liked this episode, this seems to be quite a good anime

Feb 17, 2018 9:08 PM

Much better than I expected. I probably never would have given this a chance if it didn't help fulfill a category on the 2018 AWC. I'm glad I found it!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 9, 2018 4:28 PM

Oh this is my first ever anime with mandarin dialogue. It's a bit awkward since it's one of the spoken languages where I'm from, but this mainland Chinese accent is definitely noticeable.

Still gonna watch it all, of course!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Apr 3, 2018 3:57 AM

What a badass of taking all the loots.

May 1, 2018 9:43 AM

Hearing Chinese instead of Japanese is really distracting.
Go read the One Punch Man manga please, this awful adaptation by JC Staff is a disgrace.

Sep 11, 2018 5:49 PM
Towel Attendant

xShinigami3125 said:
Hearing Chinese instead of Japanese is really distracting.

LOL...... I sort of had the same feeling. Mine was that even though I don't speak Japanese, I feel comfortable around it in anime. Chinese reminds me of how little I am around anything except the American staples.....English.....Spanish....French

Nice episode and art. This appears to be a nice easy to watch anime.

Jan 15, 12:10 PM

Mmmm, a chinese show. Weird but the first episode was very good, I guess.
Life has no meaning.

Feb 11, 8:47 AM

Ah yes, a Chinese cartoon. I really have to get used to it since from how it seems, they talk even faster than the Japanese language.

Damn, they get straight into the plot, actually, too quickly, but well, this is a new beginning for the MC, so what happens after is what's important.

Wait, how does an MMORPG game have an e-sport? Does it have some kind of tournament things or something?

I actually like how they used CGI during certain scenes on certain objects to make their movements and even their appearance look more realistic.

I love seeing and feeling the atmosphere of a net cafe full of gamers eagerly anticipating the countdown of a new game/server being opened at midnight!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 14, 6:46 PM
I was wondering if someone would clarify a few things.

That main thing that has be confused is exactly what is job/relationship with the girl he calls boss is? Is he paid? Is his job simply to be in some clan with her, or what is going on?

He is still barred from the profession circuit of Glory right? He retired for one year from playing in some league/tournament, but he is allowed to do everything else with glory outside of that?

May 18, 8:14 AM
wisnoskij said:
I was wondering if someone would clarify a few things.

That main thing that has be confused is exactly what is job/relationship with the girl he calls boss is? Is he paid? Is his job simply to be in some clan with her, or what is going on?

He is still barred from the profession circuit of Glory right? He retired for one year from playing in some league/tournament, but he is allowed to do everything else with glory outside of that?

The woman is the internet cafe's owner and he works for her as internet cafe manager. so, of course he is paid.

He is barred for one year from playing in professional league. not the game itself

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]