Forum Settings
Forums

What do you think of selfies? Do you take them?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 7, 2017 3:50 AM

Mar 2016
Those people who take them all the time are borderline narcissists, if not already narcissists.
I'm not a fan of them, but if others like talking them, fine by me. I personally do not take them.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Apr 7, 2017 4:06 AM

Aug 2015
Never took one and never will. Taking pictures of oneself without any good reason seems pretty pretentious to me.
Apr 7, 2017 7:53 AM

Jun 2008
I hate taking selfies of myself. Especially when i need a new one for facebook.
Apr 7, 2017 9:37 AM

May 2015
I'm indifferent. I enjoy taking pictures of people with me, but not me alone. Don't know why. Maybe a therapist can answer.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Apr 7, 2017 2:57 PM

Jul 2015
No, never, they make for very boring and poor photos which ruin perfectaly good scenery and backgrounds.
Apr 7, 2017 3:08 PM

Jun 2016
I don't really care for them myself. There's nothing wrong with selfies, but they can be taken too far.

"Out of the night that conquers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul."

Apr 7, 2017 3:25 PM
Jul 2018
When we have started to give a picture of yourself a name and doom it? And why?
It's a picture of yourself. Nothing more and of course I do. I needed a profile picture for Facebook and Whatsapp. Sometimes for fun, if I got a new haircut or of a new cosplay before Cons.
Narcissistic people would still be narcissistic without posting tons of selfies. You can unsubscribe or unfriend annoying people. Problem solved.
removed-userApr 7, 2017 3:30 PM
Apr 7, 2017 3:29 PM

Jan 2009
Maneki-Mew said:
It's a picture of yourself. Nothing more and of course I do. I needed a profile picture for Facebook and Whatsapp.
A Selfie is a specific Type of a Picture of yourself: with your Arm away from you and the Camera pointing towards you instead of using the Timer Function or another Person to take a Picture of yourself.
Apr 7, 2017 3:35 PM
Jul 2018
Noboru said:
Maneki-Mew said:
It's a picture of yourself. Nothing more and of course I do. I needed a profile picture for Facebook and Whatsapp.
A Selfie is a specific Type of a Picture of yourself: with your Arm away from you and the Camera pointing towards you instead of using the Timer Function or another Person to take a Picture of yourself.

But it's still the best solution to take a new profile picture, because you are alone in most cases and so, you have enough time to sort them. ^^"
Or you take one with a friend. However, it's just a picture of yourself.

Selfies are harmless. I'm really annoyed of food pictures. Like srsly, I have never ate pizza / sushi / noodles in my entire life and I bet, you didn't as well. Thanks for sharing this special and new experience with me!
Apr 7, 2017 3:53 PM

Jan 2009
Maneki-Mew said:
But it's still the best solution to take a new profile picture, because you are alone in most cases and so, you have enough time to sort them. ^^"
Or you take one with a friend. However, it's just a picture of yourself.
I wonder when the Trend started to take Pics of yourself with your Arm stretched out instead of having someone else take it or using the Timer Function.

Selfies are harmless. I'm really annoyed of food pictures. Like srsly, I have never ate pizza / sushi / noodles in my entire life and I bet, you didn't as well. Thanks for sharing this special and new experience with me!
I thought taking Food Pictures is about showing how the current Status/Quality of the Food looks like, just how Selfies are there to show your current Status/Quality from your Countenance :p
Apr 8, 2017 7:23 AM

Jun 2015
nope not even once.

ok took a few once when I cosplayed as the wolverine, had them burns fo realz too. but that was years back. i dont take photos even.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 9 hours ago

8 by Phloup »»
8 minutes ago

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - 2 hours ago

8 by Theo1899 »»
42 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

59 by cody »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

15 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
1 hour ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

68 by shadowdownfall »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.