Forum Settings
Forums

Game v9: Castle Panic (Cult) | Game End - And thus magic rue the world.

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 70 71 [72] 73 74 » ... Last »
Apr 26, 2017 4:41 AM

Jan 2015
Okay so there is one last cult aside from logic and penta. I am assuming its rosie but who knows for now I wanna lynch penta. No real reason logic is more fun to keep around.

vote:penta

@re1031 we dont have to lynch a zombie today
Apr 26, 2017 5:07 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Kit said:
If there is still a cult leader then I highly doubt they would intentionally NOT convert someone last night. The leader is dead.

Agreed. If it really does comes down between you and cult, I'll go for cult but I suspect logic may actually be telling the truth about not being infected. Yeah, yurkin and reiynii declared their targets yesterday, but it doesn't make sense for the zombies to infect known cult members because conversion is impossible. They'd be avoiding you since you're already infected, me because I'm the priest and already stupidly admitted to being infected, so it's likely they went after either Sleipnirr or Rosie.
Now whether they want to fess up or not is another story.

vote: reiynii
For now. Or Penta, since he's infected. Unless yurkin also didn't follow through with that last minute planning yesterday...

I seriously need to catch up on One Piece. What is this.
I can understand your hesitance in voting Kit but I urge you to please consider it?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 26, 2017 5:10 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
@reiynii
Senpai, question, or i'll die from either curiousity or laugh, that depends, did you targeted logic?
If you did, according to logic you had been roleblocked.
Though what logic says is questionable info.
I mean you outright told us your plans? It was easy for us to for a countermeasure to combat it and make your spread of infection take longer.

Apr 26, 2017 5:10 AM

Jan 2010
Leader thank you for keeping me around.

Apr 26, 2017 6:57 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
@reiynii my sweet why didn't you infect me like you said you would (slightly disappointed)? If you don't want me to vote yurking would you please vote Kit with me my darling? *kisses*
Oh my goodness! YES, YES AND YES!

This is the first time I got proposed to instead of proposing! I got off my bed and danced in my PJs as I read this! (<3 u <3)
Apr 26, 2017 7:00 AM

Sep 2014
yurkin said:
@reiynii
Senpai, question, or i'll die from either curiousity or laugh, that depends, did you targeted logic?
I have not indeed! I just thought that our Romeo and Juliette situation would end if we got married and were from the same faction!
Who did you infect? ^^ There's no point in hiding it any longer. Once a person is infected, they can't undo that effect unless they are lynched. I believe there should be only 1 more uninfected left, who should be Logic~
Apr 26, 2017 7:01 AM

Sep 2014
Kit said:
I'm already infected, zombies should prefer to keep me alive and lynch sometime not infected
I do agree that both you and Logic should remain alive.. I think we should all gang up and lynch another person..? Maybe Penta or Sleipnirr!
Apr 26, 2017 7:04 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
Now that we're officially married and about to move in together under the roof of my dead father, I believe your leader should give us some privacy and stop calling you in the middle of the night for "work" my dear!
If anything, if we get the town to lynch him YOU COULD GET A PROMOTION AND BECOME THE LEADER YOURSELF! You can be the Prince of the cultists and I can be The Princess of the Zombies (as I am first child after all) and we can rule together in peace ♡
Apr 26, 2017 7:08 AM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
Now that we're officially married and about to move in together under the roof of my dead father, I believe your leader should give us some privacy and stop calling you in the middle of the night for "work" my dear!
If anything, if we get the town to lynch him YOU COULD GET A PROMOTION AND BECOME THE LEADER YOURSELF! You can be the Prince of the cultists and I can be The Princess of the Zombies (as I am first child after all) and we can rule together in peace ♡
hmm....I like the way you think we can rule over the people together...I will definitely give this some thought Leader has been a bit unbearable lately. I know he's upset with me for the whole truth in plane sight thing and now he's voting Penta so it's definitely an option.

Apr 26, 2017 7:08 AM

Sep 2014
@yurkin say hi to your new brother in law! He's mine to infect and hug so leave him to me please! <3
Apr 26, 2017 7:12 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
hmm....I like the way you think we can rule over the people together...I will definitely give this some thought Leader has been a bit unbearable lately. I know he's upset with me for the whole truth in plane sight thing and now he's voting Penta so it's definitely an option.
I'd like to discuss this also with my sister, yurkin. Have you met her? She's a lovely gal! If we unite our powers, we can win together!
If everyone is infected and equal to the numbers of the cultists, then both our parties can win ^ ^)/
Also, I saw RE going into your workplace yesterday >.> still wonder what that's about but decided to ignore it ♡
Apr 26, 2017 7:38 AM

Jul 2009
reiynii said:
yurkin said:
@reiynii
I have not indeed! I just thought that our Romeo and Juliette situation would end if we got married and were from the same faction!
Who did you infect? ^^ There's no point in hiding it any longer. Once a person is infected, they can't undo that effect unless they are lynched. I believe there should be only 1 more uninfected left, who should be Logic~

If you want me to say it senpai *gulp* as you wish - it was rosie -.- And that calculation is not right imo.
Senpai, is not possible logic and you to be from the same faction, since cult member cant be zombified. You two will forever be Romeo and Juliette ;-;
yurkinApr 26, 2017 7:56 AM
Apr 26, 2017 7:45 AM

Jul 2009
reiynii said:
@yurkin say hi to your new brother in law! He's mine to infect and hug so leave him to me please! <3

Uwaah congrats senpai! XD ahaha no worries here, hes all yours now >.<
Apr 26, 2017 8:11 AM

Jul 2009
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
I'd like to discuss this also with my sister, yurkin. Have you met her? She's a lovely gal! If we unite our powers, we can win together!
If everyone is infected and equal to the numbers of the cultists, then both our parties can win ^ ^)/
Also, I saw RE going into your workplace yesterday >.> still wonder what that's about but decided to ignore it ♡

Such an utopian idea...
Apr 26, 2017 8:25 AM

Sep 2016
reiynii said:
yurkin said:
@reiynii

@ everyonenotazombie
Okay, if this hasn't signed reiynii's death sentence, what will???
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Apr 26, 2017 8:40 AM

Sep 2014
yurkin said:
If you want me to say it senpai *gulp* as you wish - it was rosie -.- And that calculation is not right imo.
Senpai, is not possible logic and you to be from the same faction, since cult member cant be zombified. You two will forever be Romeo and Juliette ;-;
Neat! That means we can lynch PentaFlare or Sleipnirr.. Which faction do you think should win, yurkin? With our father dead and 3 more days before we can infect again, we don't have much of a chance but to kill those who aren't infected.. I'm tired, so even if we die let's remember each other!

Apr 26, 2017 8:44 AM

Sep 2014
@yurkin actually, let's lynch off PentaFlare! Not only did he try to steal my first husband, but killed my father <3
Vote: PentaFlare
Apr 26, 2017 8:53 AM

Jul 2009
ok
vote: penta
Apr 26, 2017 9:02 AM

Jul 2009
reiynii said:
yurkin said:
Neat! That means we can lynch PentaFlare or Sleipnirr.. Which faction do you think should win, yurkin? With our father dead and 3 more days before we can infect again, we don't have much of a chance but to kill those who aren't infected.. I'm tired, so even if we die let's remember each other!

I'm happy we've fought together either way! Will always remember Senpai and Daddy! ;-;
yurkinApr 26, 2017 10:21 AM
Apr 26, 2017 10:39 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
reiynii said:

@ everyonenotazombie
You think I will just sit back and let you lynch my darling rei? You have another thing coming. Why not vote Kit with me? Or we could vote for my new brother in law (yurkin) as I am having issues with my lovers immediate family.

Apr 26, 2017 10:48 AM

Nov 2015
Vote Counts 8.1

PentaFlare Sleipnirr, reiynii, yurkin

logic340 Kit
Kit logic340
reiynii RE1031

Not Voting
PentaFlare, Oyasumi_Rosie

Mod Note(s)
Reminder that lynch lock is in effect. With 8 alive, it’s 5 to majority lynch.

TogsApr 26, 2017 11:38 AM
Apr 26, 2017 10:50 AM

Jan 2010
@Togs reiynii is my betrothed I did not vote for him.

Apr 26, 2017 10:51 AM

Jan 2010
@reiynii my dear I would really like your vote to be paired with mine. You know to show everyone our unity and our commitment to one another.

Apr 26, 2017 11:38 AM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
@Togs reiynii is my betrothed I did not vote for him.
Sorry, fixed
Apr 26, 2017 11:39 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

@ everyonenotazombie
You think I will just sit back and let you lynch my darling rei? You have another thing coming. Why not vote Kit with me? Or we could vote for my new brother in law (yurkin) as I am having issues with my lovers immediate family.

There's nothing I love more than destroying young love. I decline.
I may be able to make do with yurkin. But only if reiynii fesses up who he infected instead of you.
Apr 26, 2017 12:05 PM

Jan 2015
@reiynii @yurkin how about a deal? You remember logic's words right in order for town to win they need to lynch cult and zombie respectivley one by one so lets make a deal. Obviously you guys want to survive so that you can infect again then how about this for the 2 days vote with town against cult seeing how they want to lynch you guys I think this is a reasonable offer. So if you guys accept vote against penta and the next day we will vote together with you how does that sound?
Apr 26, 2017 12:06 PM

Jan 2015
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I may be able to make do with yurkin. But only if reiynii fesses up who he infected instead of you.

Can you vote for pentaflare pls
Apr 26, 2017 12:08 PM

Jan 2015
@kit can you vote for pentaflare pls If you are really a third party and thinking in the possibility that your win con might be the last one standing help us destroy the cult. If your wincon is with town then this is what you should be doin in the first place. Well if you dont vote for penta well this at least tells us who is the last cult member.
Apr 26, 2017 12:14 PM

Jan 2010
Sleipnirr said:
@reiynii @yurkin how about a deal? You remember logic's words right in order for town to win they need to lynch cult and zombie respectivley one by one so lets make a deal. Obviously you guys want to survive so that you can infect again then how about this for the 2 days vote with town against cult seeing how they want to lynch you guys I think this is a reasonable offer. So if you guys accept vote against penta and the next day we will vote together with you how does that sound?
@Reiynii and @yurkin I say you guys make Leader vote with you first otherwise what's stopping him from going back on his word?

Apr 26, 2017 12:15 PM

Sep 2016
Sleipnirr said:
RE1031 said:

Can you vote for pentaflare pls

I'm pretty sure I know why you want me to vote him but I'm not sure it's a good idea. There's too much we don't know. If no one else wants to vote zombie, I'll vote PentaFlare... But I want to hear more talk from the zombies and cult before finalizing my vote.
Apr 26, 2017 12:17 PM

Sep 2016
@Sleipnirr Feel free to answer this or not: but can you guarantee there will be no zombie created tomorrow?
edit: The reason I ask is because while zombies won't be able to infect again in a couple days, they will gain at least a new member tomorrow (since reiynii already confessed to not infecting logic, and for all we know, yurkin may hiding that she didn't infect Penta too). There's the potential of 2 more zombies being born tomorrow. That makes 4 zombies, versus the 3 players left. Even if not everyone is infected tomorrow, zombies will be able to control the votes.
REApr 26, 2017 12:24 PM
Apr 26, 2017 12:21 PM

Jan 2008
Sleipnirr said:
@kit can you vote for pentaflare pls If you are really a third party and thinking in the possibility that your win con might be the last one standing help us destroy the cult. If your wincon is with town then this is what you should be doin in the first place. Well if you dont vote for penta well this at least tells us who is the last cult member.
hm well I'm in the car so I'll get sick if I read the thread so I will just give you all my eggs since the only way I can win is to trust you anyway

vote:Penta

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 26, 2017 12:25 PM

Jan 2015
RE1031 said:
@Sleipnirr Feel free to answer this or not: but can you guarantee there will be no zombie created tomorrow?

Yes I can. They cant convert me and all the other people have roles that cant be converted. So yeah I can assure you that there is not gonna be a conversion tomorrow. There is one scenario though in which kit is the last cult and rosie is actually town and infected. Other than this there is not gonna be anymore zombies in this game and we already know who they are.
Apr 26, 2017 12:33 PM

Sep 2016
Sleipnirr said:
RE1031 said:

Yes I can. They cant convert me and all the other people have roles that cant be converted. So yeah I can assure you that there is not gonna be a conversion tomorrow. There is one scenario though in which kit is the last cult and rosie is actually town and infected. Other than this there is not gonna be anymore zombies in this game and we already know who they are.

There's one thing I have to do before I vote....
@Oyasumi_Rosie Did you use your ability last night? And have you been infected? There's a solution to being infection, I assure you.
Apr 26, 2017 1:08 PM

Sep 2016
@Sleipnirr @Kit
Should I hammer it in? Faster phases are good but Penta and Rosie haven't even posted today.
Apr 26, 2017 1:30 PM

Jan 2015
RE1031 said:
@Sleipnirr @Kit
Should I hammer it in? Faster phases are good but Penta and Rosie haven't even posted today.

just hammer it at this point rosie is confirmed cultist in my eyes
Apr 26, 2017 1:41 PM

Jan 2015
logic340 said:
Sleipnirr said:
@Reiynii and @yurkin I say you guys make Leader vote with you first otherwise what's stopping him from going back on his word?

Umm who are they going to make us vote together with? The whole point of this deal is to destroy the cult.
Apr 26, 2017 1:46 PM

Sep 2014
Sleipnirr said:
@reiynii @yurkin how about a deal? You remember logic's words right in order for town to win they need to lynch cult and zombie respectively one by one so lets make a deal. Obviously you guys want to survive so that you can infect again then how about this for the 2 days vote with town against cult seeing how they want to lynch you guys I think this is a reasonable offer. So if you guys accept vote against penta and the next day we will vote together with you how does that sound?
I don't mind voting against PentaFlare, as him and I have been rivals for this whole game it seems. I, however refuse to vote for Logic. Me and him are married and if he is lynched, I will eat whoever lynched him alive ♡
Apr 26, 2017 1:47 PM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
Oh but he is voting with us right now. Do not worry! Tomorrow, we shall unite in lynching your leader and then we can live together without anyone coming in between us~
Apr 26, 2017 1:51 PM

Sep 2014
Sleipnirr said:
Umm who are they going to make us vote together with? The whole point of this deal is to destroy the cult.
The cult but Logic. Logic protected and saved me twice this game and now that we finally got married I of course won't be voting for him.
Apr 26, 2017 1:56 PM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
@reiynii my dear I would really like your vote to be paired with mine. You know to show everyone our unity and our commitment to one another.
I know~ same of course ^ ^) /

However, I have to lynch my rival who seems to be spending secret time with you ♪ we shall truly unite after we gave consummated our marriage after this upcoming night phase!
reiyniiApr 26, 2017 2:04 PM
Apr 26, 2017 2:21 PM

Sep 2016
@Sleipnirr Promise me this: tomorrow you WILL vote for a zombie. Their win requirement still has ways to go but it'll be all over regardless if they somehow manage to outnumber the other factions since then they can control the votes.
One more question, because these are vital times and I need to know certain things to figure out the night actions of each faction: were you infected last night?
Apr 26, 2017 2:28 PM

Jan 2010
I am calling BS on the zombies infecting the Cult first. It would be much more strategic to infect the town because by the time the zombies can be killed the new zombies would be turned and their numbers would be replenished. Something doesn't feel right especially knowing I wasn't infected last night...

@Oyasumi_Rosie where are you my friend? We need to talk about your night actions last night? Who did you target?
@reiynii it's a long phase but I would prefer you don't vote for Penta. I have actually been spending more of my time with leader as Penta is a bit dejected since we lost two members.

Apr 26, 2017 2:41 PM

Jan 2015
reiynii said:
Sleipnirr said:
The cult but Logic. Logic protected and saved me twice this game and now that we finally got married I of course won't be voting for him.

Okay then tomorrow we lynch the last cult which is rosie
Apr 26, 2017 2:43 PM

Jan 2015
RE1031 said:
@Sleipnirr Promise me this: tomorrow you WILL vote for a zombie. Their win requirement still has ways to go but it'll be all over regardless if they somehow manage to outnumber the other factions since then they can control the votes.
One more question, because these are vital times and I need to know certain things to figure out the night actions of each faction: were you infected last night?

Sorry but I cant answer to that question because it would be giving information to the zombies. They would be know if I am not infected or they would think I am infected or vice versa. They would think I am not infected and try to infect me again. So I prefer not to answer and let them guess.
Apr 26, 2017 2:56 PM

Jan 2010
@reiynii I hope you don't let Leader manipulate you like this.
I need your love and adoration from now. How am I supposed to believe you will be loyal to me tomorrow when Sleipnirr is calling all the shots. He even suggests lynching Rosie tomorrow which isn't part of my deal. We could even lynch Rosie or RE just leave Penta be for today.

Apr 26, 2017 2:57 PM

Jan 2010
Sleipnirr said:
reiynii said:

Okay then tomorrow we lynch the last cult which is rosie
Leader why must you turn my beloved against me? This is not what we discussed last night. *pouts*

Apr 26, 2017 2:58 PM

Sep 2016
@logic340
vote: yurkin
Happy?

I trust you Sleipnirr but I don't believe in your reasoning. Let's say we lynch Penta today. Should Rosie be town and infected, which is a very real possibility, then she'll turn into a zombie tomorrow, and that'll be 3 zombies versus 2 cult and 2 townies. But you're also saying you're going to vote for cult tomorrow - which is good and all but we kind of need cult to get rid of the zombies. They're not on our side but they do make up the bulk of the votes against zombies. We still have a day to spare to vote cult. Not sure about zombies - especially if a new one could be coming tomorrow.
Apr 26, 2017 3:03 PM

Nov 2015
Vote Counts 8.2

PentaFlare Sleipnirr, reiynii, yurkin, Kit

Kit logic340
yurkini RE1031

Not Voting
PentaFlare, Oyasumi_Rosie

Mod Note(s)
Reminder that lynch lock is in effect. With 8 alive, it’s 5 to majority lynch.

Apr 26, 2017 3:16 PM

Jan 2015
RE1031 said:
@logic340
vote: yurkin
Happy?

I trust you Sleipnirr but I don't believe in your reasoning. Let's say we lynch Penta today. Should Rosie be town and infected, which is a very real possibility, then she'll turn into a zombie tomorrow, and that'll be 3 zombies versus 2 cult and 2 townies. But you're also saying you're going to vote for cult tomorrow - which is good and all but we kind of need cult to get rid of the zombies. They're not on our side but they do make up the bulk of the votes against zombies. We still have a day to spare to vote cult. Not sure about zombies - especially if a new one could be coming tomorrow.

Rosie some trust me according to most people town had lost this game like 2 days phase ago and they were picking either cult or zombie and look at where we are now. We still have a chance you just need to trust me
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 70 71 [72] 73 74 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.