Forum Settings
Forums

Game v9: Castle Panic (Cult) | Game End - And thus magic rue the world.

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 56 57 [58] 59 60 » ... Last »
Apr 18, 2017 10:25 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
A cult member shouldn't reveal itself with no existing plan for the cult to win at the end.
Siding up lols.
And what was it 4CA when will this become relevant.
@Doughkey it was you who said the 4CA thing would be relevant later right?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 18, 2017 10:32 AM

Oct 2012
Astros said:

Doughkey said:
Astros left his vote on me while the trains were between Rainy and CP, then tried to throw shade at me for changing my vote to CP since that would be blatantly counter productive to him. He didn't put his vote on Rainy because it would have been indicative of his allignement had CP managed to be lynched.
It wasn't shady how you and Sleip acted last minute to shift the votes? I was fine with either you or CP being lynched, until the voting at the very end. What reason could you have for waiting so long to vote? What new information did you uncover within the recesses of the threat in that time to change your view? What epiphany flared up in your mind and connected all the dots?

Doughkey said:
Nobody has been bringing up Astros because he converted the players who would be audacious enough to accumulate a case on him: CP and Penta.
That would work if I knew who was audacious. My last game was a month or more ago. I didn't even know Penta was a skilled mafia player until yesterday. Though this seems like a strategy you would employ.

I stated all of my reasons for voting CP with my lynch, summed up it was a 'best of the worst' type deal. Sleip had some really silly timing though and I thought if I called him out to lynch CP, sleip refused, and he flipped, it would be a damn good catch. My entire reason for voting Rainy was self preservation anyway, so if I could put one grain of salt onto the other side of the scale, you best believe that shit would tip. And that really shouldn't be much of a surprise.

Now you're just bullshitting me. You have probably played more mafia than me and you are telling me you can't figure out what players are pushovers and which ones are going to avidly scum hunt? Meta Society spouts the shit so it should be obvious. Hell, my last game was in December(?), I didn't know half of this roster, yet I developed accurate tabs on player ability D1.
Apr 18, 2017 10:37 AM

Oct 2012
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
A cult member shouldn't reveal itself with no existing plan for the cult to win at the end.
Siding up lols.
And what was it 4CA when will this become relevant.
@Doughkey it was you who said the 4CA thing would be relevant later right?

Yee, but it's not applicable yet, i'll reveal what it is next day phase if I don't get converted~
Apr 18, 2017 11:02 AM

Dec 2013
Doughkey said:
I stated all of my reasons for voting CP with my lynch, summed up it was a 'best of the worst' type deal. Sleip had some really silly timing though and I thought if I called him out to lynch CP, sleip refused, and he flipped, it would be a damn good catch. My entire reason for voting Rainy was self preservation anyway, so if I could put one grain of salt onto the other side of the scale, you best believe that shit would tip. And that really shouldn't be much of a surprise.
So you voted CP because Sleip came in with a last minute vote? Great reasons. I find that hard to believe over ulterior motives.

Doughkey said:
Now you're just bullshitting me. You have probably played more mafia than me and you are telling me you can't figure out what players are pushovers and which ones are going to avidly scum hunt? Meta Society spouts the shit so it should be obvious. Hell, my last game was in December(?), I didn't know half of this roster, yet I developed accurate tabs on player ability D1.
lol, what? You mentioned playing with Grr two years ago. I wasn't even in MS then. If anyone is bullshitting it's you. I don't actively keep tabs on players Meta, I don't play often enough to do so.
Apr 18, 2017 11:04 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
He cannot be the cult leader according to RE's check on him night 3 though? So the only option would be Zombie faking cult leader. No votes on Penta besides RE tells me the cult isn't stepping up to say No Penta is lying which tells me he may actually be telling the truth. If he is just a member then who converted him. Astros and Doki seem like the best options but Doki voting Purity off doesn't seem like something the Cult would do if Kit's reports are correct. Also if Doki could have lynched Reiynii (who he thinks is Zombie) over his cult member why wouldn't he? This is why I feel like Doki has to be a Zombie or town at this point (more likely OZ imo).

@reiynii you are still under plenty of suspicion for being a zombie do you have anyone you think is cult leader or zombie if it isn't you?
That's true, but then what is the truth? If PentaFlare was converted on night 3, then there's a slight possibility that he is a cultist- so I take it back, not the cult leader.
You've been reading the interactions back, right? Did anything change between Penta and CPurity throughout day 2 and day 3? If so, then with whom else did his vibe start to swirl?

Yes, I'm aware that I am still a suspect but then pointing fingers to a dead end makes no sense, and if Astros is town, then me and him could have been the last 2 town standing. Actually, it makes me think of what role he was before being infected.
To be honest, I think the cult leader is Grrr. Although Penta almost surely wasn't cult before night three (and still might be a zombie) he has no reason to ever start suspecting Grrr since he has always been on his side. They play together well apparently and I don't see why he wouldn't stand up for him if it comes to that, as he has already done that as "town" so standing up for him now wouldn't make Grrr anymore suspicious than he really is.
Apr 18, 2017 11:08 AM

Sep 2014
Astros said:
Only if what Kit claims is the current Zombie numbers is true. Otherwise town loses by doing that due to OZ.
I really don't get the math anymore, it's so confusing! Mind to expound this?
Apr 18, 2017 11:14 AM

Oct 2012
Astros said:
Doughkey said:
So you voted CP because Sleip came in with a last minute vote? Great reasons. I find that hard to believe over ulterior motives.

Doughkey said:
lol, what? You mentioned playing with Grr two years ago. I wasn't even in MS then. If anyone is bullshitting it's you. I don't actively keep tabs on players Meta, I don't play often enough to do so.

Sleip had nothing to do with my reason to vote CP, I voted for CP before Sleipnirr, getting a potential read on sleip was a cherry. As I said, I explained the reason for my vote Here

Just because I have played mafia longer than you doesn't mean I have played more games, I have played somewhere around 25~ full forum games not counting live. But I digress, the point being made is that you are competent enough of a player to tell a players ability. Saying you didn't know Penta would be the kind of player to avidly scum hunt until yesterday is silly, he has been proactive the entire game.
Apr 18, 2017 11:17 AM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
The short and nasty of things is if Kit is OZ and hiding behind a false claim then there's an extra CZ and Infected. That is if Ruu and Rinto weren't infected. I'll get the numbers and make some simple diagrams.
Apr 18, 2017 11:24 AM

Aug 2014
Astros said:
@PentaFlare Why did Cult load their votes on Reiynii?

I thought they were a zombie. The rest was to save Purity.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Apr 18, 2017 11:26 AM

Aug 2014
reiynii said:
PentaFlare said:
Nah. Trust me. I've fought my way out of some really really bad situations, but I know when it isn't worth trying. This is such a situation. This way, I won't be lynched since I'm simply a cult member and not a converter and I won't distract town from finding zombies. If I kept all the attention on me, I would be giving zombies a free pass.
How do we believe that you are not the cult leader himself saying this because you know you won't be lynched. Plus, going on and on about how bad we need to kill zombies only proves that you are a zombie yourself.

Plus, I do think that cults are worse than zombies because even if it ends up being Cult VS Zombies late game, the people from the cult know each other and can work out tactics to confuse and kill zombies, winning themselves the game. Meanwhile zombies don't know each other so they are just like town- if anything, they could go infecting each other back and forth until they're all lynched off.
1 less scum is better anyway.

Do you not believe RE saying I wasn't cult with their ability?
Apr 18, 2017 11:28 AM

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
Astros said:
@PentaFlare Why did Cult load their votes on Reiynii?

I thought they were a zombie. The rest was to save Purity.

"rest"
HMMMMM SO IT REALLY WAS GRRR
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Apr 18, 2017 11:31 AM

Sep 2014
PentaFlare said:
Just so we keep on the same track, I already expanded on this later in #2856. I do still think that you are a zombie.
Apr 18, 2017 11:31 AM

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

You are thinking too hard. Are you a cultist yet?

You're just setting it up so you can convert me tomorrow. It doesn't make sense that priest can't be converted.
edit: Also, how would you know without testing it?

Also, for the record: unless there's a hidden mechanic that shields cult leader from a night attack, then PentaFlare can't be cult leader since my hidden active allowed me to me to guess a cult member, and if I was right, they'd die.

Something I've noticed as a trend in Astros' behavior: he provides reads on people he knows most likely won't be lynched. First there was that thing with logic. Now it's Kit. By focusing on those kinds of people, he avoids being on trains but still looks productive.
Regarding him being infected. If he's lying, idk. But if he's telling the truth, as cult leader (or just cult), he does not have to worry about it. In fact, it's more relieving for cult (and town, I guess) because that means we won't get a new zombie tomorrow.

Because we were told we can't convert anyone who already is religious. I'm assuming that is the priest.
Apr 18, 2017 11:32 AM

Sep 2014
RE1031 said:
"rest"
HMMMMM SO IT REALLY WAS GRRR
This is so exciting!
☆ Grrr is getting lynched off ☆

Apr 18, 2017 11:41 AM

Aug 2014
reiynii said:
PentaFlare said:
Just so we keep on the same track, I already expanded on this later in #2856. I do still think that you are a zombie.

I'm offended. Not zombie. Space zombie. Get it right.
Apr 18, 2017 12:03 PM

Dec 2013
Doughkey said:
Sleip had nothing to do with my reason to vote CP, I voted for CP before Sleipnirr, getting a potential read on sleip was a cherry. As I said, I explained the reason for my vote Here

#2557 - Vote Count 4.5
#2662 - Vote Count 4.6, two pages later. I do not see where you voted for CorruptedPurity anywhere within them.
#2693 - Sleip votes Reiynii
#2700 - You vote Sleip 7 posts later.

I don't see how you voted for Reinynii out of preservation when you weren't in danger of being lynched. The only time you could have was here Vote Count 4.2 -#2220. And then you voted for Sleip instead of Reiynii.

You voted on a whim of meta which isn't very astute. Hardly enough to say ulterior motives weren't involved. There's also the matter that Cult votes were loaded on Reiynii.

@PentaFlare So the rest of Cult voted to save CP?

Doughkey said:
Just because I have played mafia longer than you doesn't mean I have played more games, I have played somewhere around 25~ full forum games not counting live. But I digress, the point being made is that you are competent enough of a player to tell a players ability. Saying you didn't know Penta would be the kind of player to avidly scum hunt until yesterday is silly, he has been proactive the entire game.
That point is horse shit and you know it. Aside from Death Note games which were ages ago I've maybe played five mafia games total on MAL. MAL is the only place I play mafia apart from ToS which doesn't even follow the same rules.

Making a case that I'm more experienced than you and thus Cult Leader is even sillier, as you're basing it purely on conjecture.
Apr 18, 2017 12:26 PM

Oct 2012
Astros said:
Doughkey said:

#2557 - Vote Count 4.5
#2662 - Vote Count 4.6, two pages later. I do not see where you voted for CorruptedPurity anywhere within them.
#2693 - Sleip votes Reiynii
#2700 - You vote Sleip 7 posts later.

I don't see how you voted for Reinynii out of preservation when you weren't in danger of being lynched. The only time you could have was here Vote Count 4.2 -#2220. And then you voted for Sleip instead of Reiynii.

You voted on a whim of meta which isn't very astute. Hardly enough to say ulterior motives weren't involved. There's also the matter that Cult votes were loaded on Reiynii.

Doughkey said:
That point is horse shit and you know it. Aside from Death Note games which were ages ago I've maybe played five mafia games total on MAL. MAL is the only place I play mafia apart from ToS which doesn't even follow the same rules.

Making a case that I'm more experienced than you and thus Cult Leader is even sillier, as you're basing it purely on conjecture.

At the time of my vote on Rainy I saw the lynch going to either me or him, it's better I put my self preservation vote on him earlier instead of doing it last second where people don't have an accurate representation of the state of the game. CP did not become an actual lynch option until very late in the phase, I liked the idea of voting CP more than Rainy so I went for it, EZ. My reasons are as stated. You can judge meta all you like but it counts for something, if you are completely neutral to 2 options, meta can be used to tip to one side.

But nobody would say you are not a good mafia player. My second game in Mafia Society was Death Note and I was using meta reads and making assumptions about players all over the place, and I was fucking awful at mafia at the time. Are you going to tell me up until yesterday you had considered Penta on the same level as sleip in terms of scum hunting ability?
Apr 18, 2017 1:01 PM

Sep 2014
Will be gone until tomorrow morning, please wish me the best of luck because I have an accounting test tomorrow and it's the hardest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.
Apr 18, 2017 1:35 PM

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
RE1031 said:

You're just setting it up so you can convert me tomorrow. It doesn't make sense that priest can't be converted.
edit: Also, how would you know without testing it?

Also, for the record: unless there's a hidden mechanic that shields cult leader from a night attack, then PentaFlare can't be cult leader since my hidden active allowed me to me to guess a cult member, and if I was right, they'd die.

Something I've noticed as a trend in Astros' behavior: he provides reads on people he knows most likely won't be lynched. First there was that thing with logic. Now it's Kit. By focusing on those kinds of people, he avoids being on trains but still looks productive.
Regarding him being infected. If he's lying, idk. But if he's telling the truth, as cult leader (or just cult), he does not have to worry about it. In fact, it's more relieving for cult (and town, I guess) because that means we won't get a new zombie tomorrow.

Because we were told we can't convert anyone who already is religious. I'm assuming that is the priest.

That's such a bad lie, I'm sorry.
Apr 18, 2017 1:43 PM

Sep 2016
reiynii said:

To be honest, I think the cult leader is Grrr. Although Penta almost surely wasn't cult before night three (and still might be a zombie) he has no reason to ever start suspecting Grrr since he has always been on his side. They play together well apparently and I don't see why he wouldn't stand up for him if it comes to that, as he has already done that as "town" so standing up for him now wouldn't make Grrr anymore suspicious than he really is.

This is an excellent point. Really excellent point. I'll search it up and directly quote if need be, but I strictly recall CorruptedPurity begging Rosie not to check grrr. The only reason I'm hesitant to vote grrr is if he happens to be a townie, we gain nothing from it, not even information (which ironically is the argument CP used to persuade Rosie from checking grrr).

And good luck on your test!~
Apr 18, 2017 1:49 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
reiynii said:

This is an excellent point. Really excellent point. I'll search it up and directly quote if need be, but I strictly recall CorruptedPurity begging Rosie not to check grrr. The only reason I'm hesitant to vote grrr is if he happens to be a townie, we gain nothing from it, not even information (which ironically is the argument CP used to persuade Rosie from checking grrr).

If I remember correctly Purity wanted Rosie to check Kit because he would have a way to solve the game for us remember? He was part of the cult then as well I believe it happened on D3 and D4.

Apr 18, 2017 2:00 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

If I remember correctly Purity wanted Rosie to check Kit because he would have a way to solve the game for us remember? He was part of the cult then as well I believe it happened on D3 and D4.

It was a bluff, but that doesn't mean he wasn't protecting grrr at the same time. He also said he'd be fine with Doki or Penta being investigated (not sure what day that was though).
Apr 18, 2017 2:04 PM

Sep 2016
Also @logic340 where are dem ISOs hm?
It's fine if you don't have them, but I'm probably going to do one on CP so I just don't want a overlap.
Apr 18, 2017 2:04 PM

Dec 2013
Doughkey said:
But nobody would say you are not a good mafia player. My second game in Mafia Society was Death Note and I was using meta reads and making assumptions about players all over the place, and I was fucking awful at mafia at the time. Are you going to tell me up until yesterday you had considered Penta on the same level as sleip in terms of scum hunting ability?
I beg to differ. The first two to three mafia games I was lynched early and before D3 due to lack of participation. All of which I was town. Then in Tis the Season when I survived to late game with a PR I lynched an innocent on meta about their role claim, costing us the game. I would not consider myself a good player by most standards.

No, but how active has Sleip been? The only one below Sleip in terms of helpful this game is Grrr. Even the inactive that died are placed above him.

Astros said:
reiynii said:
The short and nasty of things is if Kit is OZ and hiding behind a false claim then there's an extra CZ and Infected. That is if Ruu and Rinto weren't infected. I'll get the numbers and make some simple diagrams.
It's been two hours and I'm spotting mistakes in my diagrams. I thought if Kit was hiding under a fake claim, town would need to target OZ first, but they may just be dead at this point. Bottom line is that in order to have a chance at winning town needs to hit OZ or CL today and tomorrow. Otherwise their numbers won't hold up. I'll be back later today and hopefully with those diagrams.
Apr 18, 2017 2:08 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

It was a bluff, but that doesn't mean he wasn't protecting grrr at the same time. He also said he'd be fine with Doki or Penta being investigated (not sure what day that was though).
I guess Purity's checks sll boil down to whether we believe the converted Rosie then? If she's converted then Purity could be names of the Cult for us. If not then then he probably wanted kit, doki, Penta (depending in the day) because he didn't know their alignment?

Apr 18, 2017 2:16 PM

Aug 2014
Astros said:

I'm not going to this anymore. Others votes are now counted as secrets.
Apr 18, 2017 2:18 PM

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

I'm not lying. The cult is so chock full of hidden mechanics that being converted is a massive information dump. You should try it sometime. Oh wait, you can't.

If you don't think I'm telling the truth, what else do you think I am doing with all this?
Apr 18, 2017 2:29 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

I guess Purity's checks sll boil down to whether we believe the converted Rosie then? If she's converted then Purity could be names of the Cult for us. If not then then he probably wanted kit, doki, Penta (depending in the day) because he didn't know their alignment?

The biggest question here is whether Penta is lying about failing to convert Kit (night 1), converting CP (night 2), and converting Penta (night 3) or not. If he's not lying, that means Rosie could have only been converted tonight, which makes all her posts (since she hasn't posted today yet) town.
I am guessing Penta is cult, not zombie. I don't think a zombie would blow their cover to protect a cult member. That means that he must have been converted night 3, and Purity either night 1 or night 2 (if Penta is lying). Rosie came out day 2, maybe she was converted night 2, but maybe not.
Kit mentioned this, but it's possible that if Rosie checked her, she would come up guilty because she's TPR. I see it as mostly a diversion. As for Doki, definitely possible, I doubt CP would throw the name of his leader in case Rosie actually listened.

@Doughkey Sorry if you stated this already, but why did you choose CorruptedPurity over reiynii?
Apr 18, 2017 2:32 PM

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
RE1031 said:

I'm not lying. The cult is so chock full of hidden mechanics that being converted is a massive information dump. You should try it sometime. Oh wait, you can't.

If you don't think I'm telling the truth, what else do you think I am doing with all this?

Messing with us like Qoco did. I honestly envy you, it must be fun making stuff up as you go along. And I don't doubt the cult is an information dump, I just doubt the mods would say you can't convert someone who's already religious, at least not without trying.
Apr 18, 2017 2:50 PM

Nov 2013

Astros RE1031, Doughkey, Kit

Doughkey logic340
Reiynii grrr
Kit Astros

Not Voting
Sleipnirr, yurkin, Oyasumi_Rosie, PentaFlare, Reiynii

Mod Note(s)

SoulEaterQUEENApr 18, 2017 2:55 PM
Apr 18, 2017 2:55 PM

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

Messing with us like Qoco did. I honestly envy you, it must be fun making stuff up as you go along. And I don't doubt the cult is an information dump, I just doubt the mods would say you can't convert someone who's already religious, at least not without trying.

Oh, that wasn't without prompt. We had the option of finding out something and chose to learn about people we couldn't convert. The other options were things like getting a list of three people of which one was a zombie and stuff like that.
Apr 18, 2017 2:58 PM

Feb 2014
vote astros

So far my goal is to be culted. I believe cult will have avantage against zombies. So I dont mind lynching potential zombie.
Apr 18, 2017 3:10 PM

Aug 2013
Hello hello! I just got Internet again about a half an hour ago~

I originally started the message then but.... I lose Internet right as I posted.... anyways, skimmed through most of the pages from EoD4.

I blocked Logic last night. It's useful to know that he will repeat messages if he is unable to send them himself. Though... I didn't receive a "sent" message from aa-dono. Maybe this means I was blocker maybe? Idk. @aa-dono can you say anything about this?

I didn't receive any pms that night.

Was anyone else besides Penta confirmed scum now? I have a feeling that they might be, but I can't remember. Cult leader should be our next target.

vote : grrr

I am going to check my other games. Pinging wouldn't do much since I don't check my notifications as much but it highlights stuff later when I am catching up.

Apr 18, 2017 3:13 PM

Nov 2015

Astros RE1031, Doughkey, Kit, grrr

Doughkey logic340
Kit Astros
grrr Oyasumi_Rosie

Not Voting
Sleipnirr, yurkin, PentaFlare, Reiynii

Mod Note(s)
-

Apr 18, 2017 3:45 PM

Jan 2008
@pentaflare why aren't you voting reiynii? do you still think he's zombie?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 18, 2017 4:06 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Also @logic340 where are dem ISOs hm?
It's fine if you don't have them, but I'm probably going to do one on CP so I just don't want a overlap.
Cries it was too much of an undertaking? I am in multiple games and have company I am currently ignoring (2nd day now). I can post what I have it's part way through D2 as I have lost it a few time due to sticky keys closing my windows.
Here is what I got so you know I wasn't bullshitting

Doki

reiynii

Apr 18, 2017 9:32 PM

Jan 2010
This doesn't feel right to me.
Two of the biggest question marks are in the need train right now.
I'm feel there's at least one zombie and possible a cult in there.
This is going like Qoco's lynch but we had confirmation we were lynching scum there. Are we content with this?
4 people not voting is the potential Cult team mixed in there?
Vote: reiynii
I want a zombie today if we let the oz infect again we're done for anyway.

Apr 18, 2017 10:15 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
This is going like Qoco's lynch but we had confirmation we were lynching scum there. Are we content with this?
Going after the cult leader would be best though no? That way at least they can't effect more people.

Apr 18, 2017 11:28 PM

Jul 2009
So we believe in penta's story but Astros in lying and is the CL?
In the same day first a cult member reveal itself, then the cult leader make fake claim to save its skin from lynching? Well, judging by the vote count it has the opposite effect lol.
If to connect the dots was so easy to do, as doki did, then penta's claim did go in vain heh.
It look so shady and convenient -,- re's ability that is proof for penta not being the cl; kit's attempt to be converted n1; cult currently consist of 3; priest cannot be converted; the zombies being the bigger threat to town;......It feels like im being so obviously lied to XD

Between the two ofc, have more trust in Astros, and wont vote for him now.
Apr 18, 2017 11:35 PM

Aug 2013
yurkin said:
In the same day first a cult member reveal itself, then the cult leader make fake claim to save its skin from lynching? Well, judging by the vote count it has the opposite effect lol.
If to connect the dots was so easy to do, as doki did, then penta's claim did go in vain heh.
It look so shady and convenient -,- re's ability that is proof for penta not being the cl; kit's attempt to be converted n1; cult currently consist of 3; priest cannot be converted; the zombies being the bigger threat to town;......It feels like im being so obviously lied to XD

Who do you think is the CL then? Out of everyone who is left?

Also, I want to apologize to you for my bad vote on you, or at least the bad reason behind it.

Apr 19, 2017 5:09 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
Going after the cult leader would be best though no? That way at least they can't effect more people.
Cult leader or Zombie is good but with the way things are sitting right now I have to wonder if we really caught the cult leader or if we are being lead by the nose.
Astros was the first to vote Kit for her claim and he is voting her now. That is not the type of behavior I expect from the cult leader given that the cult needs Kit's ability as much as we do. Doki on the other hand was very quick to believe Kit and even wanted to save kit voting Qoco for a brief second in the process. Reiynii voted with Qoco on grrr D1 but I am starting to think they may have been zombie buddies. Qoco almost lynched grrr so they aren't likely teammates but CL grrrr would have been in a great position all game (kind of like scum grrr in kitty mafia)?

grrr, reiyniii. Astros, doki
I'm with yurkin Astros is the least suspicious of the three. Doki's case seems way to easy and convenient with no one thinking critically about it just sitting here waiting for shit to happen. Notice he only gets active when his own safety may be in jeopardy? These are signs that I am not liking. Seems people don't want to lynch Doki but look at his posts and tell me what makes him town right now?

Apr 19, 2017 5:09 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:

I'm with you on this one. Who do you think is a better lynch grrr, reiynii or doki?

Apr 19, 2017 5:12 AM

Jan 2010
@Doughkey, @grrr, @Kit, @Sleipnirr, @yurkin, @Astros, @Oyasumi_Rosie, @RE1031, @PentaFlare, @Reiynii

We are headed to our deadline are we content with the way thing are? I feel like we have used this phase about as good as we did Phase 3 when we knew Qoco was scum. We don't know Astros is scum and the fact that people aren't talking is really bothering me and making paranoid about a possible mislynch. Please share some thoughts because even if Astros is the Cult Leader we still have zombies to find, 2 by my estimations.

Apr 19, 2017 6:01 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@Doughkey, @grrr, @Kit, @Sleipnirr, @yurkin, @Astros, @Oyasumi_Rosie, @RE1031, @PentaFlare, @Reiynii

We are headed to our deadline are we content with the way thing are? I feel like we have used this phase about as good as we did Phase 3 when we knew Qoco was scum. We don't know Astros is scum and the fact that people aren't talking is really bothering me and making paranoid about a possible mislynch. Please share some thoughts because even if Astros is the Cult Leader we still have zombies to find, 2 by my estimations.
Maybe they know Doughkey isn't CL? Would make sense if what I've been preaching since D2, that kit is oz, is true. But then that begs the question of who is CL? Guess it really wouldn't matter as Zombies would be close to winning already. Also explains why they haven't made use of their time to pressure others as there's no need. But then why would they lynch an infected? You guys aren't that upset I'm turning against you are you?

In the case of RE1031 being zombie they would have just CC Grrr who is the real Priest. Their infection from D3 would have turned them into a Converted Zombie by now. The fact Penta is still alive despite them claiming a Cult killing ability works against them.

While they won't be much help I'll go finish those diagrams. Said I would.
Apr 19, 2017 6:38 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:

grrr, reiyniii. Astros, doki
I'm with yurkin Astros is the least suspicious of the three. Doki's case seems way to easy and convenient with no one thinking critically about it just sitting here waiting for shit to happen. Notice he only gets active when his own safety may be in jeopardy? These are signs that I am not liking. Seems people don't want to lynch Doki but look at his posts and tell me what makes him town right now?

The reason I eliminated doki is because his vote on CorruptedPurity is what made it into a tie, and then Sleipnirr switched. Do you think he would buss like that?

I'll contribute more later since I'm a little busy but I'm not that worried with how things are right now. Using yesterday as an example, PentaFlare being very defensive of CorruptedPurity pretty much sold that he was cult, or at least guilty. If people were to jump up in arms to defend Astros, it would imply that there's something to defend.

Astros said:

In the case of RE1031 being zombie they would have just CC Grrr who is the real Priest. Their infection from D3 would have turned them into a Converted Zombie by now. The fact Penta is still alive despite them claiming a Cult killing ability works against them.

Okay, you are doubting way too many people now. You think Kit is an OZ, you think I'm a zombie.. Penta just confessed to being cult, and even if he isn't, there's no way he's town with that confession. You believe Penta is cult, no? Then that means he would be defending me and Kit with his confession, and if you think we are zombies, then it doesn't really make sense for cult to do that?
Apr 19, 2017 6:44 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
Cult Leader we still have zombies to find, 2 by my estimations.
I still believe that cult is more dangerous. As I said before, zombies are slow at converting others, while cultists have to just match the number of everyone else which means 2 more days if they convert more and we lynch a non cult.
I don't know how many zombies there are right now, but I think 2 with 1 infected? they still have to infect 6 more people, so we can eliminate them once we know we're keeping cultists at bey...

Vote: Grrr
This lynch should work. Grrr is not town, and potentially cult leader.
Apr 19, 2017 6:47 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
Reiynii voted with Qoco on grrr D1 but I am starting to think they may have been zombie buddies. Qoco almost lynched grrr so they aren't likely teammates but CL grrrr would have been in a great position all game (kind of like scum grrr in kitty mafia)?
When I voted for Grrr during day 1, it was because he claimed priest and I doubted that claim like any sane player would, but Qoco probably wanted to get rid of Grrr because he believed that he might have been priest.
I think we should ignore Astros and Penta for today and focus on Grrr because he not only isn't taking part of this game, but has been caught in a lie- that's how we caught Qoco, so why don't we catch Grrr as well?
Apr 19, 2017 6:50 AM

Sep 2014
Bunkyou Stray Dogs mafia started and everyone from here moved there ;-;
Apr 19, 2017 7:23 AM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
Bunkyou Stray Dogs mafia started and everyone from here moved there ;-;
not true I've been working all three of the haves I'm in.

Vote: grrr
He was caught lying and no one else (expert RE) has really questioned what or means for his alignment. To scummy to be scum? Maybe not so much anymore? Could see him being cult leader and possible zombie die to not knowing Qoco's style when it comes to bussing.

Apr 19, 2017 7:30 AM

Nov 2015

Astros RE1031, Doughkey, Kit, grrr

grrr Oyasumi_Rosie, reiynii, logic340
Kit Astros

Not Voting
Sleipnirr, yurkin, PentaFlare

Mod Note(s)
-

TogsApr 19, 2017 8:42 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 56 57 [58] 59 60 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.