15th Anniversary
Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 1 Discussion

Apr 13, 2017 11:57 PM

Tasukuu said:
supermegasonic said:
so my question is; does the whole crossplay/male abuse continue without end, or is it a sort of set-up? I don't mind spoilers
In my opinion, it's a minor background/setting thing. Not that important at all really.

I would assume it continues, but as Tasukuu stated, it was just a background gimmick centered on the premise of the school. Nomura has no part of it obviously, and the only time it pops up is for a comedic gag especially with the fat guy.

Apr 15, 2017 2:12 AM

A so-so first episode, and I could see where this series will go..
The fighting scene is not that captivating
Characters aren't really likable, maybe too much lolis ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Exceptionally, I like the Male MC. Seems badass.

Well, I don't have high expectations on this anime. But I hope it could be better on next episode.

Apr 15, 2017 2:41 PM

Great name - bland content. Annoying MC, absolutely boring setting.

Edit: Also, anybody who believes this show reflects a feminist or social justice viewpoint is seriously out of touch. This show is just shitty and confused, not a comment on anything.

Apr 16, 2017 8:49 AM
Animation did not look that great but story and main character are both good so,gonna hunt for this

Apr 17, 2017 8:50 AM

Ldragometeor said:
Animation did not look that great but story and main character are both good so,gonna hunt for this

Honestly the animation like a slide shows at a certain point.

Apr 17, 2017 6:41 PM

MortalMelancholy said:
Tasukuu said:
Considering how low-budget this show is, I think the animation is being handled quite well. The animators are doing that they can with what little they have. Focus of the show is on the fights, so everything else is meh or acceptable/passable. Maybe there are a few re-used frames and slightly badly drawn moments, but AT LEAST the fights aren't a bunch of still frames.

Owari no Seraph was higher budget and used more still frames in its fights (now THAT was a real slideshow)

I reserve the right to criticize a show for being low budget. Owari no Seraph was terribad too, though I never got past the first episode (so I never got to any fights); might come back to it in case it needs to be rated lower.
hello there and anyway i won't watch this anime bcoz my mind is in danger and well i wanna kill those Busou Shoujo Freaks w/ a H&K 416
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Apr 22, 2017 3:04 PM

The music at the start was too epic for this anime.

Nice panty-peek move.
Purple.

I will probably drop this one unless the 2nd episode is better.

Apr 26, 2017 1:36 PM
i really dont know what to think about this show yet.. i'll catch up to episode 4 and form a better opinion. i was hoping for it to be just Kick Ass Girls not some dude showing up and beating one of the best girls :< idk i'll probably watch it all the way thru for completions sake

May 4, 2017 5:33 PM

Don't like how it appears there's actually killing intent.
If he messed up she would kill him, but it's played for laughs.

May 4, 2017 8:06 PM

That final is so exciting

May 15, 2017 4:34 AM

I really don't know about this one. Some of the character designs are cool, and the idea behind is totally ludicrous, but I absolutely hate the MC (especially the voice) and I don't see this going anywhere interesting.

Might get old fast.

Jun 10, 2017 4:19 PM
Wow. If this anime is made to get rid of the feminist propaganda and make fun of it i will love it.

Jun 22, 2017 7:53 PM
originanime

Don't understand all the complaints. It was fun.

Jun 22, 2017 9:02 PM

your typical kiss by mistake that makes from then on even the strongest girl a weakling. *sigh*

And here I was thinking the girls would be bad ass but then a random dude appears and defeats one of them on their first fight. -.-" a little disappointing...
Modified by Vi-, Jun 22, 2017 9:09 PM

Jul 6, 2017 7:06 AM

TragicRomance said:
Guess I will skip thanks. Tamaba seems cute tho. Call me when she wins the best girl poll.

Huh she's the most fav-ed now.

Aug 15, 2017 9:16 AM

Pretty lovely start I must say, quite an interesting setting and I really loved that pacing! Looking forwards to see what this anime has to offer in terms of a story!

Dec 5, 2017 10:30 AM

pretty amusing. i have seen better cross-dressing in anime where Male MC is transferred to all girl school

when he had hes hand on her i said start moving ur fingers she will drop her sword in a instant (tickle) lol
i would have probably died if he did that tickle move on her lol
Modified by Sugram22, Dec 6, 2017 2:54 AM

Dec 21, 2017 2:40 AM

Interesting start, and having cute girls is always a plus!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Apr 14, 2018 9:55 PM

Pretty good start to this anime. I wasn't totally thrilled by it, but it was certainly enjoyable. I hope the series isn't just more of the same, with the 5 swords chasing the MC all over the place. I hope there's some plot and character development along the way.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 21, 2018 5:11 PM
Add Eri Kitamura as Koharu Narukami in the Cast List!

Apr 15, 6:50 AM

This anime makes me cringe, but I have to admit I enjoyed the fight and the animation is good looking too. That kiss in the end is typical of harem animes but it still made me LOL

Hopefully the rest of the anime will be good

Apr 18, 6:20 PM

I love all of the girls in this. I wish I went to school there!

(Mostly) MBTI blog coming before New Year!

Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling

Sep 28, 12:38 PM

So the girls armed themselves because they were scared of the boys... well good fucking luck once you finish school and enter the real world lol
And that pink-haired girl told her that murder isn't allowed after she tried to kill the MC for no reason the last 10 minutes before. Looks like a school full of retards to me.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]