Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 5, 2017 6:38 AM
Jan 2015
I saw the ending but i thought i could try something different though you might think its ridiculous so here goes but before that i need to remind you that it will be similar to the ending of monster

The ending from the final chapter will be similar but different sawaguchi tells Kazuma that the police found Noeda who survived from the fire but is knocked into coma and is in a different hospital room guarded which gives Kazuma a stern but worried look in his face but decides he wants to visit her when he is released .

The next day Kazuma is released from the hospital but he stopped in front of Noeda's hospital room and gain permission from the guard to let him visit her,Kazuma sees Noeda not burnt and covered in bandage but only covered with most wounds and bandages instead with a hospital gown and lies in coma,he tells her that he is about to move to a different location far away from this town and is about to take a job at a different school however he understands Noeda 's pain about why she has no friends and why her father didn't care about her since he cares about his school which was the reason for her stalking behavior, he tells her that if he would have helped her sooner then none of the tragedies throughout the series would ever happened.

And when Kazuma place his hand next to Noeda her hand grabbed his wrist and to Kazuma's shock Noeda wakes up and is no longer in her hospital gown but she is now how she originally appeared in her school uniform ,Noeda in her calm expression appreciates Kazuma for understanding her troubled feelings and pain throughout her life that although she thinks he 'loves' her she tells him that she will find someone else and try to move on however she then once again does her insane slasher face when she tells him that if things don't work out she will once again stalk him and will find him in whatever place he moved and will kill anyone who stands in her way so that it will be just her and Kazuma forever.

Kazuma is frightened that he fell down from his chair but he takes a second glance at Noeda as she is once again lying in coma that it is possible that it was only his hallucination though he is not sure if Noeda's words are true or not as he walks out of the hospital room and says goodbye to her.

We then see Kazuma happily reunited with his family and then walks out of the hospital gate but then we pan out towards Noeda's hospital room window as it reveals her bed is empty leaving us readers to wonder if Noeda just died and is taken to autopsy or if she is waking up from her coma and secretly escapes to follow Kazuma to whereabouts unknown.

That is my alternate ending for Hiai Mousou what do you think?

xxfr2334423Apr 5, 2017 9:23 PM
Apr 5, 2017 11:22 AM

Jan 2014
xxfr2334423 said:
I saw the ending but i thought i could try something different though you might think its ridiculous so here goes but before that i need to remind you that it will be similar to the ending of monster

The ending from the final chapter will be similar but different sawaguchi tells Kazuma that the police found Noeda who survived from the fire but is knocked into coma and is in a different hospital room guarded which gives Kazuma a stern but worried look in his face but decides he wants to visit her when he is released .

The next day Kazuma is released from the hospital but he stopped in front of Noeda's hospital room and give permission from the guard to let him visit her,Kazuma sees Noeda not covered in bandage but only covered with less bandages instead with a hospital gown and lies in coma,he tells her that he is about to move to a different location far away from this town and is about to take a job at a different school however he understands Noeda 's pain about why she has no friends and why her father didn't care about her since he cares about his school which was the reason for her stalking behavior, he tells her that if he would have helped her sooner then none of the tragedies throughout the series would ever happened.

And when Kazuma place his hand next to Noeda her hand grabbed his wrist and to Kazuma's shock Noeda wakes up and is no longer in her hospital gown but she is now how she originally appeared in her school uniform ,Noeda in her calm expression appreciates Kazuma for understanding her troubled feelings and pain throughout her life that although she thinks he 'loves' her she tells him that she will find someone else and try to move on however she then once again does her insane slasher face when she tells him that if things don't work out she will once again stalk him and will find him in whatever place he moved and will kill anyone who stands in her way so that it will be just her and Kazuma forever.

Kazuma is frightened that he fell down from his chair but he takes a second glance at Noeda as she is once again lying in coma that it is possible that it was only his hallucination though he is not sure if Noeda's words are true or not as he walks out of the hospital room and says goodbye to her.

We then see Kazuma happily reunited with his family and then walks out of the hospital gate but then we pan out towards Noeda's hospital room window as it reveals her bed is empty leaving us readers to wonder if Noeda just died and is taken to autopsy or if she is waking up from her coma and secretly escapes to follow Kazuma to whereabouts unknown.

That is my alternate ending for Hiai Mousou what do you think?

that's a pretty good ending you came up with bro

The original ending of the manga was disturbing AF, and while I did like that horror ending, I feel like it would have been better if there was some mystery/suspense involved in the ending instead

Kazuma has hallucinated before with Noeda when she grabbed his arm and his body started to be swarmed with scars like of those on her hands, so pulling another one of those towards the ending would make sense, and would put the question in Kazumas mind for the rest of his life

Did she die? Is she alive? Did she move on? Or is she still in delusional love.

The ending that you came up with works very well with the story and would give me goosebumps on the last panel when we see no one is on the bed.
Apr 5, 2017 9:14 PM
Jan 2015
DoctorWasabi said:

that's a pretty good ending you came up with bro

The original ending of the manga was disturbing AF, and while I did like that horror ending, I feel like it would have been better if there was some mystery/suspense involved in the ending instead

Kazuma has hallucinated before with Noeda when she grabbed his arm and his body started to be swarmed with scars like of those on her hands, so pulling another one of those towards the ending would make sense, and would put the question in Kazumas mind for the rest of his life

Did she die? Is she alive? Did she move on? Or is she still in delusional love.

The ending that you came up with works very well with the story and would give me goosebumps on the last panel when we see no one is on the bed.

Thanks :),Though to be honest when i look at the ending i felt like it doesn't fit so i thought of making an alternate ending that i got inspired from Monster which was a manga similar to Hiai Mousou but no ecchi and yandere.

I appreciate that you like the ending because i think it would be better to have Kazuma visit Noeda one more time in coma though she threatened him throughout the story ,He feels sorry for her and wish he could have helped her early and then have him and his family leave to locations unknown to start a new life and away from the tragedy to leave peacefully but the ending will have Noeda's bed empty hinting that she is dead or wakes up from coma and will either move on or continues to stalk Kazuma to parts unknown which will leaves readers with fear and suspense .

I am glad you like the ending now if i only i need a fan artist who is good manga so that the alternate ending i made will turn into a fan manga .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hiai Mousou Chapter 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2016

27 by Gollo_1 »»
Apr 17, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Hiai Mousou Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 3, 2016

5 by farisrx179 »»
Oct 4, 2022 4:19 PM

Poll: » Hiai Mousou Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2016

6 by Hebotsuki »»
Nov 21, 2019 1:09 PM

Poll: » Hiai Mousou Chapter 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2016

6 by Hebotsuki »»
Oct 28, 2019 11:08 AM

Poll: » Hiai Mousou Chapter 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2016

5 by saengdao »»
May 13, 2019 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.