Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 4, 2017 9:34 PM
Mar 2017
[CAUTION: nothing against people who have different views on sex- so no flame war there >:( you do what you do! or I'll fite u wif my bear fists!]

[For those that care]

From the show and games.
Out of no where I wondered this:
>> Based on most of the cast, I wonder what their attitudes towards sex would be?
Do they come off like they'd value sex/romance only in relationships? or would they like flings? <<

I bring this up because, I think the characters were decently written and relatable. Which is why it made me think deeper into this as I am sure there are fans (according to my reddit post) who like to form pretend relationships (platonic/romantic) with them, or just because they are relatable. And from there quite a number would like the thought of relatability in these aspects too!

Firstly, personally based off their personalities, I feel it is implied they would only value sex/romance in relationships. I can imagine them enjoying flings but it doesn't add up. E.g. Hyper Noire.

Secondly, character design. It would make sense to create characters with such attitudes so a number of the audience can relate to them well. Maybe because that's what they were intended to be like? or maybe it was the 'safer route'? or both?

You can tell I think wayy too much :P Relax, I'm not too obsessed into the characters but it doesn't mean I can't think about this or how Purple Heart could be an eggplant herself :P

So for those who care/ are curious:
What's your take? Maybe you got a favourite character or pretend waifu? What do you feel is implied through the character presentations through the animu and games?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2013

98 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 15, 2023 1:34 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

game8910 - Jul 26, 2013

111 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 13, 2023 6:54 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2013

138 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 10, 2023 4:43 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2013

100 by LavaLach »»
Jan 18, 2023 4:48 AM

Poll: » Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

76 by TRAhmet23 »»
Aug 29, 2022 12:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.