Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2017 7:19 AM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Eugh, I already miss pripara chara. mirei... sophiee... T_T

Yume's pretty amusing and enjoyable to watch. She's pretty weird even for pripara standard. Gobi 'yume' and that ricecooker (why in the freaking way she bring ricecooker like bag?) and that delusion (her eyes like being hypnotised)

not much focused on laala, but she can't changed to her adult form because her card being folded when they collided on school hall.

The uniform, i still loved elementary school uniform pripara. the new uniform too green and like vegetable to me. but middle high uniform pretty cool with black color.

looing forward to know that cool type silver hair girl. Gap moe like Yurika is welcome welcome.
megmicaApr 4, 2017 7:23 AM
Apr 4, 2017 7:41 AM

Nov 2008
Aikatsu Stars needs to step up their game badly, Yui's second outfit glowed and shimmered on stage, also some of the effects in Yui's performance is better than Aikatsu Stars, the CG is better than the first as well so no worries of dropping this installment. As for Yui herself she's a complete sugar bowl and gets along quite well with Laala.

Apr 4, 2017 7:46 AM

May 2013
Hoppy said:
Aikatsu Stars needs to step up their game badly, Yui's second outfit glowed and shimmered on stage, also some of the effects in Yui's performance is better than Aikatsu Stars, the CG is better than the first as well so no worries of dropping this installment. As for Yui herself she's a complete sugar bowl and gets along quite well with Laala.

it already common sense pripara CG more superior than aikatsu tho.
they've more long history making cg from prism rhythm.
Apr 4, 2017 8:54 AM

Jun 2012
I plan to pick it up when subs appear, i watched some of original Pripara, but i cannot stand Dorothy :(.
Apr 4, 2017 10:16 AM
Nov 2015
This is a good and fresh start for Pripara again...
I really enjoy this episode surprisingly, I expected it was a bit of disappointing but it turns out exciting to watch...

I love how Laala and Yui interacts, Laala became a bit mature and cuter on this episode. The story I hope will become great again with Solami Smile and Dressing Pafe in the future. I hope to see them again soon. I like the character development on this anime as always
Apr 4, 2017 2:20 PM

Jun 2014
Hoppy said:

PriPara has always looked superior than Aikatsu. PriPara has some amazing performances.

Anyway, I liked it though the original first episode was stronger and layed out the world a lot smoother. Good episode though.
Apr 4, 2017 10:42 PM

Dec 2013
Pretty good first ep, I hope the other Pripara characters make cameos on occasion. Glorias cousin looks good in that avocado color and glasses
Apr 5, 2017 7:33 AM

Sep 2015
Hoppy said:

CG(in few mints of performance) is just like 1/4 of an Idol anime, the remaining go to story and such. Lets say Pripara might have the better CG, Aikatsu Series CG is not so bad that you are unable to watch it.

Pripara performance is static & non-changing with showy colour to attract fans, Aikatsu performance is relax and story involvement(means sometimes the dancing is part of the story). Whether is Pripara or Aikatsu, both performance is repititive.

Story wise Aikatsu is way better, relax and full of meaning. As for Pripara story not weak, but very jumpy. Thats why Surprisingly Aikatsu Series is more popular worldwide than Pripara.
valvravetruthApr 5, 2017 7:39 AM
Apr 8, 2017 10:53 AM
Nov 2015
can i watch this without watching the original pripara series?
Apr 8, 2017 11:25 AM

Feb 2016
kamisu said:
can i watch this without watching the original pripara series?

I was wondering the same thing
Sep 29, 2018 8:16 PM
Jul 2009
I realise it's for the plot, but having Yui's rice cooker chip Laala's Puriticket like that just dropped my affection points to her by 100 *insert angry face* !!
140 episodes of hard work just gone like that....
just hope the damage is not permanent =(
Feb 24, 2019 2:11 AM
Jul 2018
OK time to go into this. I've seen both people who really like it and people who think it's the worst in the series, so I'm really scared.

Nice first episode. I have a positive first impression of the MC, and I liked the song. She used Laala's very first Making Drama :o And lmoa at the audience being all Meganee.

Let's see if I can get used to the new cast, because I have a hard time getting used to new characters. Took me a bunch of episodes to get used to the season 2 characters and now they're some of my favorites.
Jan 2, 2021 11:36 PM

Feb 2013
finally, male idols
<-click
Oct 3, 2021 6:38 AM

Feb 2020
Well, Yui is cute and her performance was beautiful, but I'm not a big fan of her personality.

Punicorn is adorable. :3

SerafosMar 2, 10:03 AM
Oct 30, 2022 11:26 PM

Dec 2012
I was ready to accept Laala becoming a middle schooler, but the saga of the eternal sixth grader continues!

The change in setting is quite jarring. Male idols, dreamy rice cookers & the countdown to the birth of a new PriPara. I'll admit, I'm already missing the core cast and I feel lonely seeing Laala out there on her own. But I'm going to kashikoma and believe in this new direction. If I've learned something in the past month of binging PriPara, it's not to think that the best is over.

On another note, glad I got to start this on Halloween, in honor of the devi deviest devil. So begins the Dreamageddon!
Feb 16, 10:41 PM

Nov 2009
Well then, finally finished watching Pripara season 3, time to check out this sequel, LOL.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Idol Time PriPara Episode 18 Discussion

Kagami - Aug 6, 2017

3 by Destroyer31 »»
Aug 3, 2023 12:23 AM

Poll: » Idol Time PriPara Episode 51 Discussion

Chandela - Apr 8, 2018

5 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 15, 2022 7:43 PM

Poll: » Idol Time PriPara Episode 50 Discussion

Gnowmi - Mar 20, 2018

8 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 15, 2022 6:32 PM

Poll: » Idol Time PriPara Episode 49 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 10, 2019

2 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 15, 2022 4:02 PM

Poll: » Idol Time PriPara Episode 48 Discussion

DreamingBeats - Mar 14, 2018

3 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 15, 2022 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.