Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2017 3:35 AM

Mar 2014
I just recently started reading this manga and I love it so much!!! I'm just wondering how often does this manga update chapter wise? Like is it uploaded every week or once a month or something else? And does it also get released on the same day and when does the chapter get updated in English?
Heyy want to learn about Buddhism??

If so please come check out my youtube channel were I talk about Buddhism and how to use to live a happy life

How chanting Nom Myoho Renge Kyo Changed My Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03KNUf3ZA28

How Buddhism helped me overcome COVID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVJru9p8Qoo
Apr 5, 2017 9:35 AM

Apr 2017
There's a page called "Netsuzou Trap Manga Fansite" on Facebook, their pinned post always has the latest chapter, and they're really quick in updating that. I think new chapters get posted monthly.

Speaking of which, a chapter was uploaded just yesterday. Go read it, Yuma is finally starting to make a move :^)
Apr 5, 2017 2:49 PM

Sep 2011
Usually I don't really like these kind of questions since the answer is always "when the scanlation group has finished it", but since you're new I'll tell you what I know.

The manga is published monthly in Japan (switched from bimonthly to monthly this year) and is currently scanlated by a facebook-based scanlation group. Though there are also Spanish translations which gets retranslated into English too for the impatient people if you know the sources. So from my experience with yuri scanlation groups the time period is around one month after the Japanese release, might be earlier or later though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Chapter 26 Discussion

Lairucrem - Dec 27, 2017

11 by chinesecartoonz »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:44 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Chapter 25 Discussion

Reverberate - Dec 11, 2017

3 by chinesecartoonz »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:32 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Chapter 24 Discussion

Reverberate - Nov 10, 2017

3 by chinesecartoonz »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:28 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Chapter 23 Discussion

sarroush - Sep 18, 2017

6 by chinesecartoonz »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:24 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Chapter 22 Discussion

Reverberate - Sep 8, 2017

3 by chinesecartoonz »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.