Forum Settings
Forums
Apr 2, 2017 10:50 PM
Just finished season one of anime and was wondering if Mc still has his harem in the current manga chapters. Also does Himegami even like Takeru ? it somewhat hints that she instead likes his friend Usui can anyone confirm this.

Apr 6, 2017 9:39 AM
I am curious about Himegami too. It would be a real disappointment for me if she really likes Usui.

Apr 6, 2017 6:54 PM
austin_b said:
Just finished season one of anime and was wondering if Mc still has his harem in the current manga chapters. Also does Himegami even like Takeru ? it somewhat hints that she instead likes his friend Usui can anyone confirm this.

If you hoping for a harem end for Takeru it probably won't happen because he has someone he is in love with.

Jul 20, 2017 4:13 PM

Technically he still has a harem (more than one girl + the trap XD that like him) although he has some one he likes... but some other girls have other people that have interest in them thus there is a chance that they reciprocate the character feelings/that are showing interest in them via strength growth or valor…

I love the harem genre but when I encounter a school as big as this one and more than one male character with tons and I mean tons of female characters I like the spread the wealth approach (it is annoying and greedy as F*ck for me if all of the girls end liking the same boy/man).

Oct 3, 2018 1:07 AM
Well in the latest manga vol. He hinted that he likes haruko... i was pretty sure from earlier...