Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 31, 2017 11:46 AM

Feb 2012

BERRY AWARDS CEREMONY

Today is a peaceful day. There are none of the usual shouting and angry growls of the crazy berries participating in the battle of strength
(and numbers) that one can hear even from miles away. There are no howls of frustration from the berries who ‘just.can’t.guess.get.it.right’
in the game no matter how much they try, that forced the wolves and other creatures that live in the nearby forest to migrate. There are
none of the tragic wails that could make one shudder just from hearing it, of berries who thought it’s already a certain victory just to be
interrupted by a hated berry from the other team.
It’s quiet, too quiet that it’s eerie. Is it because the games have just ended and the berries are exhausted? Or is it something else?
Something like a calm before a storm? Is the winning team refining and perfecting their strategies to completely crush the opposing team?
Is the losing team planning some kind of revenge in their secret underground headquarters? Oops. A berry just passed by. The glint in his
eyes and the sadistic smile on his face say it all.
But before you berries head into another battle, let your chosen Royal Berries give you rewards in recognition for the undying and
unconditional support you have for them, the blood, sweat, and tears you poured and the sacrifices you did for your team.
Let’s get started, shall we?

Let's begin by giving an emblem of service to all of the berries who participated in the last Berry games! Prince Blueberry (@PMBF)
and Princess Raspberry (@Raspberry-Hime) will be the ones awarding the emblems to you as thanks for all your efforts. To all those
whose name will be called please walk to the front.
@-Animazing- @Airenee @Asunii @Asylum-Psych0
@bloodfire00 @Bowie @Butterflymansion
@Dauner @Doughkey
@EvianBubble @Exo_x
@Holocaster
@Kajo_Senpai69 @kickassneko74792 @kokyo @Kreyul @Kunii @Kurarin98
@Maram_118 @MBQ_Kuwait @MochiMagus @moissi @mutsukii
@NaineLIEz @NekoNishiriu
@oikawamegumi
@PLaVan
@RachelPanda @Ritshiro
@Sandrean @Sanpii @sc0pii0gal @shiro1998 @sky97 @soaru @SummerIchigo
@taiyakies @tbeans10 @ThenextOBITO
@Zenit

May you fellow berries continue to participate and support your chosen Royal Berries!
But next time, a higher amount of Berry Silvers will be needed for you to be acknowledged.
Remember that hard work is always rewarded!~

Next are the Special Awards to be given to these special berries who excelled in certain areas of the games!
The player to count the first 1000th in the Tug-of-War, please come forward, @tbeans10 !
You and your berry teammates are really mad to have reached that number… But I have a question for you,
did you really plan for the 1000th or you just have an incredible luck?
Hmm. No matter, you're still the Counting Master!~

Another berry to be awarded is the one who earned the highest amount of Berry Silvers in the Guess the Anime game!
I admit that you really do have some skillz, getting the answers right with only those picz.
Come and receive your award now Miss @NaineLIEz, the Anime Whiz!~
I swear those rhymes are unintentional, berriez.

Last but not the least, the berry who earned the highest amount of Berry Silvers in the Guess the Anime Character game!
Knowing the character based on her hobbies? Check! Based on what he hates? Check! Based on his pervertedness? Check…
I don't know if you're a stalker or just pays attention to details but you do deserve the title of Biggest Fan!
Step forward to receive your award, @Ritshiro ~

For those berries who also want these awards,
polish your counting/memory/stalking or whatever skills you think you need for these games!~

The next set of awards is for each team's most remarkable and excellent berry!
This is going to be a spoiler but this berry acquired the most Berry Silvers and tried hard to stop the raging train
in the Tug-of-War but sadly the team did not get the win even with this very hard-working berry.
Let's give a round of applause to @MochiMagus valiant effort, loyalty, and bravery!
Don't worry like I said, hard work is always rewarded. We, the council, respect you from the bottom of our hearts!
You are the symbol of hope, a ray of light amidst the darkness, a reliable compass in the grand line to guide your team
towards that one piece of victory. Continue to be an inspiration to your team and to all berries, Berries' Hope Beacon!~

By the decision and judgment of the Berry Royals and Council, I award this golden apple to the valuablest of them all!
So enthusiastic, so fervent, so driven by passion! The epitome of hardwork and dedication!
She, who should be the role model of all berries participating in the games! Who wouldn't want such a berry in their team?
Her chosen Royal Berry is really very lucky to have her. Let's keep this short because I don't really know what to say
because I'm afraid my words aren't enough to describe your greatness. Let me just say that my respect and admiration for you
have reached beyond the skies! Let's give a thunder of applause to the Most Valuable Berry, to the one who also goes
by the name @oikawamegumi !~

And now, for the moment of truth.
This Winning Badge** is a proof of the team members' collaborative effort, unity, and cooperation. They got frustrated together,
trash-talked together, hunted together, battled together, and survived and climbed together to the top. I won't make this
any longer. I know you're already very excited. What are you waiting for? Aren't you proud of your team,
Berries of Raspberry Fire?
Come forward now and receive your badge of honor from Princess Raspberry herself!~

To the winning team, congratulations and enjoy the winning team's privileges but please don't be so full of yourself
just because of this one win. May you keep on winning the next games.
To the other team, give it your all in the next games, turn your frustrations into weapons that will enable you to
fight your way to the top! Yes, go and get your sweet, sweet, revenge.

For more information about your respective awards and privileges, head to the Berry Shop.
**Also for the winning team awardees, you are required to provide a picture to be used for the badge. Just post a reply
to this thread with the image link. Comments? Suggestions? Violent reactions? Post them below~
Team games will also open later. Also, if you're curious how much berry silvers you earned, head to this place.
Thank you for attending and for the next games, may the lady luck smile upon your team. `Till the next BAC, everyone!~

Wish to know more about your chosen Royal Berries? Read Arc 2: Undercurrents. And finish what you started. ;)
oikawamegumiApr 5, 2017 3:42 AM

Deliveries
Cypsela Imperium

Forum set by meeee lmao
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 31, 2017 11:47 AM

Feb 2012
ARC 2: UNDERCURRENTS
Read at your own risk.

Prince Blueberry

I didn’t know that standing in front of everyone, reassuring the supporters that everything will be alright in the next round of the games,
and ignoring the stares and not-so-subtle mocking of the nobles from Raspberry's faction while keeping up the Ice Prince facade can be
so mentally and physically draining. Why did I get a name like Ice Prince again? Anyway, a few also guessed that I'm just really shy but no.
I'm just a socially awkward person and most of the time, I just don't care. If not for the throne, I won't even take a second look and
participate in this farce.

Yes, I'm not the hero the commoners thought me to be. Yes, I am involved in projects that mostly are for the good of the common berries
but it's not like it's because I have a heart of gold or something. It's because my reputation would go down the drain if I'm just going to
laze around doing nothing. A prince gotta do some princely work, noh? Kidding aside, it's just because I didn't have a choice. What do I do
when the nobles don't want me in their circle? When I don't have their support? So of course, the next best thing to do is to turn to the
civilians. It looks like I'm using them but aren't they also the ones who get the benefits from all those projects? But really those nobles,
just because mother is from Nut… even though they are greedy, they are still loyal to their kingdom huh? No use thinking of them. Of life.
For now, I just wanna go to my room, lie down, and rest.

Princess Raspberry

Talking to those nobles are really enjoyable and interesting. Whenever I mention something that could potentially increase the large sum of
wealth they are hiding inside the chests beneath their equally large estates, their faces would transform from being innocent and amiable
to greedy and nearly drooling faces. I love seeing those expressions just as much as I loathe the owners of those faces. What is this
love-hate feeling? I love seeing the expressions because it just shows that they are being pulled to my pace, and sooner or later, under my
control. What if they're just showing those expressions to make me think that they are being put under my control? Then it's going to be a
game of waiting and seeing and acting and playing along, where the victor is one who had more tricks, patience, useful allies… and pawns.
Luckily, I don't have to worry of all nobles being smart because more smart nobles equals more berries to be wary of, more berries that
could possibly discover that the dumb princess is just an act. That's why I am also grateful to those nobles who have little to zero brain
capacity because they most likely won't understand the intricacies of the other smarter nobles and mine's plans. They are just moving
based on their greed, just like how most men move as dictated by their dicks.

Prince Blueberry and Princess Raspberry are both looking for a loyal and capable aide to help them. The job of the Royal Aide
is to assume the duties of the Royal Berry when the Royal Berry is not present. He/she will be the one to guide and lead the
team. The Royal Berries will choose which among you is the most fitting to be their Royal Aide. They will send you a message
first and you will reply if you are up for the job or you are declining the offer. Once both of them already has one, an
announcement to reveal the chosen ones will be made.

Deliveries
Cypsela Imperium

Forum set by meeee lmao
Mar 31, 2017 1:00 PM

Jan 2012
Congrats to everyone! \o/
And cheers to Megumi for writing all of these. :'>

Gifts
Art
CYP

Sig by Megu
Mar 31, 2017 2:05 PM

Feb 2013
Wow! I totally saw the princess saying 'baka baka' in my mind LOL so cool we could read both POV \(^ヮ^)/ thank you for writing this Megumi~
You got me with the pervertedness lololol

And we won this month yoohooo~ here's the image for the badge ^^
Mar 31, 2017 5:16 PM

Sep 2013
Mar 31, 2017 9:15 PM
Bean Queen

Nov 2009
Ah, I knew I'd end up liking Blueberry more. Don't worry though! Completed devoted to my princess!~
Pic here
Bakugou fire for my Fire Princess!!
Apr 1, 2017 12:11 AM

May 2013
congrats to Princess Raspberry & Prince Blueberry! :)
and here's the pic
made by bunnyama
Apr 1, 2017 12:11 AM

May 2016
My goodness, both Berry monarch hopefuls are atrocious xD

Congrats to both of the teams for a job well done~ May the Flames of the Raspberry Empire sear through the history books! My score percentage is actually 0.69% lolwtf.

Somehow, using me profile pic doesn't sound like a bad idea :3 Here's the pic: Junkie
Kajo_Senpai69Apr 2, 2017 10:42 PM

Apr 1, 2017 12:14 AM

Jan 2012
Guys, if you don't give pics, we'll use your profile pictures~ xD

Gifts
Art
CYP

Sig by Megu
Apr 1, 2017 12:26 AM

Mar 2016
Yesh we won and we'll continue to win ♥~

Picture is hereee : All hail Princes Rasberry
ButterflymansionApr 1, 2017 5:47 AM
Apr 1, 2017 1:18 AM

Jul 2016
Well, I'd love to provide a pic but I'm not in the winning team lmao xD.

And thanks megumi for this wall of text (/*-*)/
somehow I ship these two orz

"Happy Unbirthday."

set by ani
Apr 1, 2017 9:48 AM

Nov 2013
here is my picture Mikoto ♥ ♥ ♥

Apr 2, 2017 9:41 PM

Jan 2015
Here's mine Neko

Apr 2, 2017 9:52 PM

Feb 2012
Pic's here

@Ritshiro You're welcome~ When I was imagining the princess I just knew I had to make her say those xD `cause the clues were vague (only that the character has a superpower and is a pervert) and super hard but you still got it right, you Biggest Fan~ :3

@tbeans10 gotta admit that Blue's POV was easier to write T_T

@Kajo_Senpai69 But we still support them anyway.. haha your fated number :3 yes you have to or we'll just use your profile pic xD

@NaineLIEz somehow... I ship them too orz

Deliveries
Cypsela Imperium

Forum set by meeee lmao
Apr 3, 2017 12:11 PM

Oct 2015
All Hail the future Queen Princess Raspberry!
Pic: here
@oikawamegumi This is great, you should spin it off into a light novel. You'll make a fortune lol

Apr 4, 2017 7:16 AM

Mar 2012
here is my picture link
Apr 4, 2017 10:42 AM

Feb 2012
@bloodfire00 Thanks~ Lol should I? jk

Deliveries
Cypsela Imperium

Forum set by meeee lmao
Apr 5, 2017 3:46 AM

Feb 2012
@sc0pii0gal @shiro1998 @ThenextOBITO hello guys~ we'll use your profile pictures for the winning badge if you don't provide a picture by Friday

Deliveries
Cypsela Imperium

Forum set by meeee lmao
Apr 5, 2017 10:01 AM

Nov 2009
Here is my picture :D

Thankyou~
Apr 6, 2017 10:41 AM

Nov 2016
Sorry for being late..
I wanna rip through that calculus book of mine....
My pic: Here

Um...Just after reading the whole thing... I am falling more and more for the Princess...She kinda has that royal feel about her.....Will I be notified when she is single?

Good job @oikawamegumi....
Your writing is fabulous. I almost searched MAL for the LN Raspberry Chronicles but.....I realized you hadn't published it yet..><
Apr 11, 2017 4:45 AM

Jan 2012
@ThenextOBITO The young Obito or the older Obito? :o

Gifts
Art
CYP

Sig by Megu
Apr 11, 2017 10:11 AM
Apr 11, 2017 10:26 AM

Jan 2012
@ThenextOBITO Hahahaha I need to know which Obito to use from the image you gave earlier. xD I used the younger Obito since it looks much better in the badge, though if you prefer the older Obito, I can still change it. :o

Gifts
Art
CYP

Sig by Megu
Apr 21, 2017 11:27 AM

Feb 2012
@ThenextOBITO Ijust saw this. Why orz

Thanks~ I like writing monologues like this lol. Haha I think she's single? But you gotta line up. There are so many guys aiming for our princess's heart. Many competitors for you xD

Deliveries
Cypsela Imperium

Forum set by meeee lmao
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Solo Game]♢ Last Letter ♢ #Anime Edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PMBF - Feb 28, 2017

979 by fausifahrial »»
May 2, 2023 4:18 AM

Sticky: » ★ [OPEN] CYP Official Member Cards ver2.0 ★ ( 1 2 3 4 )

oikawamegumi - Oct 3, 2018

188 by Meixiu »»
Mar 27, 2023 6:32 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] ★ Newsletter Sign-up ver2.0 ★

oikawamegumi - Oct 3, 2018

44 by kappykid »»
May 2, 2022 5:55 AM

» [Solo Game]♢ This or That ♢ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PMBF - Feb 27, 2017

741 by Kunii »»
Sep 13, 2021 8:38 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] ★ BTS Collection: Theme 8. Sohwakhaeng ★ ( 1 2 3 4 )

Cophelia - Oct 26, 2018

176 by HelProcks »»
May 14, 2021 9:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.