Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2017 3:48 AM

Feb 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I wonder whether the author of this works or has worked in this business as well. Either that, or they have a good inside source, considering all the in-depth discussion of the game industry and related topics like game engines.
Apr 7, 2017 5:07 PM

Aug 2013
It's not deep at all, anyone with any serious game playing experience should be able to figure out at least this much.
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Apr 11, 2017 6:33 AM

Jul 2015
ybnrmalatall said:
It's not deep at all, anyone with any serious game playing experience should be able to figure out at least this much.

Agree, its pretty basic level, that you do in your first college semester, if you study IT.

@manga: No surprise there, that the teddybear girl and her Highschool friend are a pair. ^^ Btw, she knows her since Highschool and they work together again but are at different knwoledge levels? Tahts kinda weird, but I guess the manga doesnt really care to explain that. I guess they specialized on a certain field like debuffing and event design, but who knows.
Jan 26, 2019 10:27 PM

Jul 2016
This chapter was more interesting than the previous ones but I'm still not that invested in the story nor the characters. In my opinion, it lacks development and for that reason I wonder why this manga is just 5 chapters long...

Anyways, it was nice to know a bit more about some aspects of their company and respective jobs although as some people have said, it was pretty much just basic knowledge.

P.S.: I should have known that there was something between those two co-workers who can't stand each other... silly me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Now Loading...! Chapter 5 Discussion

PirateMadryk - Apr 18, 2017

7 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Sep 28, 2023 9:36 PM

Poll: » Now Loading...! Chapter 4 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Apr 16, 2017

1 by SouthRzVa »»
Jan 26, 2019 10:55 PM

Poll: » Now Loading...! Chapter 2 Discussion

SouthRzVa - Jan 26, 2019

0 by SouthRzVa »»
Jan 26, 2019 1:29 PM

Poll: » Now Loading...! Chapter 1 Discussion

PirateMadryk - Apr 11, 2017

1 by SouthRzVa »»
Jan 25, 2019 11:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.