Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2017 3:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit, these Eight Precepts of Death members aren't messing around. Two of them has some violent temper as well. I'm kinda curious to see how strong Chrono and Mimic are.

Suneater's quirk is also rather interesting.
Mar 30, 2017 3:52 AM

Dec 2012
Great colour page.

Overhaul & Shigaraki talking.
Woah Suneater has got a weird quirk.

Bullets that stop quirks.
Red Riot taking action.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 30, 2017 4:37 AM

May 2015
Now that's something rather interesting to look forward to.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2017 4:46 AM

Mar 2015
wait, nulify quirck? lets see where it will went.. also poor sun being first victim (probably)... how about previous hero that got her power sucked until she can't used anymore? is it any correlation with that? hope author give deliver explanation...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 30, 2017 4:55 AM

Sep 2014
I hope we get one on one fights in the future. The characters deserve to prove their own skills without the help from others
Mar 30, 2017 4:57 AM

Dec 2014
Sun eater's quirk is pretty cool. Heh, the KFC thing was pretty funny. xD

Interested in hearing Chisaki's plan.
Mar 30, 2017 5:03 AM
Jul 2016
Kuma said:
wait, nulify quirck? lets see where it will went.. also poor sun being first victim (probably)... how about previous hero that got her power sucked until she can't used anymore? is it any correlation with that? hope author give deliver explanation...

If you´re talking about Ragdoll, her quirk was literally stolen by AFO. This bullets just disables quirks most likely temporaly
Mar 30, 2017 5:07 AM

Mar 2015
DeepRiver said:
Kuma said:

If you´re talking about Ragdoll, her quirk was literally stolen by AFO. This bullets just disables quirks most likely temporaly

if it only temporary (especially i short time) it will really dissapointing the hype.. it sure strong in temporary battle, but too confinient for our mc (since he is quirckless)...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 30, 2017 5:15 AM
Jul 2016
Kuma said:
DeepRiver said:

if it only temporary (especially i short time) it will really dissapointing the hype.. it sure strong in temporary battle, but too confinient for our mc (since he is quirckless)...

We dont know how long it takes for the effect, or even if its permanent and they need a cure. Also we dont know if it can do something to OFA
Mar 30, 2017 5:17 AM

Dec 2013
That was a rather interesting quirk.

Hyped for some Kirishima action.
Mar 30, 2017 6:06 AM
Sep 2012
Well than so their plans to steal quirks or something?, I have to admit that is a brilliant plans, powerless heroes leaves the villains free to run amock. I think it would be interesting all of the adult heroes are powerless, our main heroes are the only hope left in the mean time.
Mar 30, 2017 6:59 AM
Feb 2017
People Talking about Chisaki being a better villian over Shigaraki need to slow down. Remember Shigaraki telling Overhaul to kneel thats G.
Mar 30, 2017 7:53 AM
Jan 2015
Here is an awsome quirk! Annnnd... now it's gone
Mar 30, 2017 10:18 AM
Mar 2016
My theory is that they're using Eri's quirk to make these "bullets". Basically, I think that her quirk is that her blood nullifies quirks, so they use her blood to make these bullets to shoot heroes with them.

This explains why she is covered in bandages, why she's considered the key to the entire plan and also explains why she would run away from Overhaul.

Even if she runs away, Overhaul wouldn't harm her other than taking her blood. He definitely won't kill her no matter how often she would run away.
Mar 30, 2017 3:18 PM

Sep 2013
Permanent quirk removal is just awful if it goes that route.
Mar 30, 2017 7:36 PM

Jan 2010
Okay. Suneater's quirk is both hilarious and awesome.
He's really meant to police the night market huh.
But uh oh! I hope the effects of the juice wears off (and not permanent)
At least Kirishima got lucky D:
Mar 31, 2017 5:41 AM
Dec 2016
Loved the savagery this chapter by Tomura
Mar 31, 2017 8:40 PM

Feb 2012
Sun Eater's quirk is pretty dope. Personally, I find the similarities between the pro and semi-pro quirks to be interesting. Just links them in a manner beyond just, "Oh, that guy looks good. We'll tutor him."

Mimic looked like he'd have a gigantification quirk and that's what they kind of showed, but the name shows something else.

Sun Eater chapter. I appreciate it.
Mar 31, 2017 8:57 PM
Apr 2016
Haven't seen Kirishima fight for quite some time. Hope its gonna be a great one. The eight precepts seems pretty strong.
Aug 3, 2017 2:46 PM

Feb 2013
Suneater lost his quirk??
Aug 17, 2018 12:26 PM

Oct 2014
hopefully those bullets don't get perfected to disabling quirks forever *sweats*
May 25, 2019 9:03 PM

May 2016
It was a lot of fun to see Kirishima on a patrol with Tamaki and Fatgum mainly thanks to Sun Eater's awesome food-related ability. It might be a tad obvious but he really embodies the saying "You are what you eat"!

It might be a good thing that one of the Clown Gang members decided to shoot at Red Riot since that strange bullet looked really dangerous but Sun Eater got shot as well and judging by how Chisaki and Tomura were talking about it, it's not good at all.

Mar 9, 2022 11:26 PM

Feb 2021
Bro Amajiki's costume is so sick! And his quirk is so fucking good!. You get the characteristics of what you eat. I wonder what will happen if he becomes a cannibal lol. Or if he eats a person, does he gain their quirk too??

The weird bullet has quirk erasing properties or smth like AFO??

Aug 16, 2022 5:17 PM
Community Mod
šŸ’§FocalorsšŸ’§

Mar 2022
Amajiki has a cool quirk.

It's interesting that a villain has the same quirk as the pro hero Edgeshot, yet they still chose to be a villain. They clearly had the potential, no?

Well... I would be a villain too, because it'd be fun. Can't blame him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

23 by em4sx2020 »»
Apr 16, 7:15 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

50 by marquinti2 »»
Apr 14, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 418 Discussion

deg - Mar 28

17 by marquinti2 »»
Apr 14, 9:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 371 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 27, 2022

41 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 12, 7:05 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 370 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 19, 2022

42 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 7, 4:26 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.