Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2017 3:11 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I had a really difficult time trying to enjoy this episode (as well as the one that follows). I mean, there was barely anything "enjoyable" about it. The only thing I got out of it was an extremely mild laugh when Onimaro told his guardian, "You're just a big doodie-head!"
Apr 27, 2017 7:47 AM
Oct 2013
Hmmm ended up watching the sequel before the first part. Didn't know...

In any case, Showed off nice body detail and shape with the plenty nudes and the body motion was quite expressive.

Black haired girl was quite lewd struggling so helplessly during the rape and also being so slutty with the big demon (*˘︶˘*) such size of him against her body and them banging so vigorously (っ˘w˘ς)

Rape of sisters also was not bad particularly demanding them to do shameful action. And bathing scenes were not bad as well.

The fighting is decent I guess, but the other half of story related stuff and comedy antics is pretty boring.

Wasn't really shown what happened to controlled girls after they killed demon.
Nov 25, 2020 11:28 PM

Aug 2020
I really liked the masturbation scene of Saeko until the monsters came and turned me off with their ugly, stupid faces. The sex scenes would have been much more bearable if they didn't show the faces of the monsters every 5 sec.

Saeko has the most detailed and good looking face with much better facial expressions. In comparison Mai and Ai faces have generic eyes and small mouths. I wish that the twins had the same level of facial details as Saeko since they are the main characters.

Overall I didn't enjoy this mostly because of the hideous looking monsters ruining every H scene. Saeko is really hot but I sort of liked Ai too just because she looks like Kasumi from DoA in her kunoichi outfit.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seijuuden: Twin Dolls Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 30, 2017

3 by Absurdo_N »»
Apr 22, 2022 12:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.