Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
ACCA 13-Territory Inspection Department
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 29, 2017 2:34 AM

Apr 2016
Strange ending, an immature and ignorant kid becomes king and everybody's happy. A coup against the coup with hundred of people involved and no leaks, nobody from Furawau saw it coming. Two unrequited love in a love triangle. The aunt still running free ... of trying to kill Schwan and Jean later again. Suitsu people have an elected representative but are still living technologically 100 years behind and still don't have the right to leave? The kingdom lost 90% of the oil from Furawau. Jean will always stay at ACCA against his will and might die soon of cancer.
I guess I have to suppose "everything will be fine".

Not a bad show, but not great either.

L-Ryoshi said:
The first princess got off with a slap on the wrist, but to be honest, I never understood what her motivation for her assassination attempt was anyway. It honestly made no sense at all, unless she was the one who wanted to disband ACCA in the first place, in which case I have no idea why Lotte would want to meet with her afterwards.

Someone said the daughter of the first princess was supposed to get a kid (she was pregnant) so the plan was to get rid of Jean AND Schwan to have her grandson (if it were a male) become the king.
That's also why the "happy ending" she gets is not so credible, almost funny. You can just suppose that in few years, Shwan will die mysteriously in an "accident" and same for Jean (if tobacco doesn't kill him before).
Mar 29, 2017 2:53 AM

Jul 2016
AOTS

Really enjoyable the whole way through.

Great to see an actual story being told for once in anime form.
Mar 29, 2017 4:13 AM

May 2016
Quite a good ending to the series. The last couple of episodes made it seem like Jean would play a role in the coup and take the throne. However I had a feeling that Jean wasn't the sort of person who would want to become king and after the last episode. I believed he understood what the Lilium family were up to and had a trick up his sleeve. I was proved right.

The (failed) coup was performed smartly; a show of force against the prince that would force him to accept the continued existence of ACCA, foiling Lilium's plans while allowing Jean to remain off the throne.

Overall I did like the series. Foremost I loved the animation and soundtrack, it oozed with cool! It was artistic and stylish. The characters were pretty interesting too, each had their own objectives but you couldn't tell their true intentions. Although the plot was smart and well thought out, it was the series' major flaw as it was fairly slow to begin with. It didn't spoil it for me but by the end of episode 6 I was getting a little frustrated as it felt like the series wasn't going anywhere.

Overall though I found it to be a nice relaxing series. No fights, actions or battles, just smooth talk and drama in a fictional world not too different from our own. Quite refreshing actually. Jean makes cigarette smoking cool and attractive and I'm asthmatic.

Overall I give it a 7/10.
Bondrewd did nothing wrong.
Mar 29, 2017 4:19 AM

Nov 2016
IMO, one of the best shows this season, and a contender for AOTS, with Youjo Senki and Kuzu no Honkai. This show is like a hidden gem among all those normal SoL + comedy animes we got this season.

And the biggest plot-twist in this show was that Owl is Abend, and I'm sure no one saw that plot-twist coming. xD

A little disappointed that Jean didn't take the throne, but yeah, that's Jean for you. He just wants to go out drinking with his partner in crime, and of course, smoking cigarettes. :3
Mar 29, 2017 4:31 AM

Jun 2011
ScarletAngel19 said:
Seiya0890 said:

Why it would not fit ? Because some people prefer bromance ? They are the one who started the shipping at the beginning of the anime... I say they are ridiculous because it happens too much, when a shipping could be sailed, but Japaneses run away from it by some way. (Basquash, Tokyo majin, ...)
The difference here is that he got rejected with a stupid reason : "She likes another old man"... really...

Because to me, while Jean did have a thing for Mauve. She didn't seem to reciprocate it, not once. If they were aiming for a relationship with them in the first place, I think they would've put more effort and emphasis on it. Besides the part where Jean had a crush on her, I don't really see anything else that implies them to make this ship sail. If anything, I'd say they are going with the NinoJean direction more, whether romantic or platonic. But alas, none of the ships happen and I'm pretty satisfied with that.

Oh ok I just understood what you meant by "fit". I gotta agree with you on this Mauve did not show anything. But what I actually wanted is an episode that show she starts developing something. And it is not like you saw her developed anything romantic toward the old man.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2017 5:46 AM
Apr 2016
Seiya0890 said:
ScarletAngel19 said:

Because to me, while Jean did have a thing for Mauve. She didn't seem to reciprocate it, not once. If they were aiming for a relationship with them in the first place, I think they would've put more effort and emphasis on it. Besides the part where Jean had a crush on her, I don't really see anything else that implies them to make this ship sail. If anything, I'd say they are going with the NinoJean direction more, whether romantic or platonic. But alas, none of the ships happen and I'm pretty satisfied with that.

Oh ok I just understood what you meant by "fit". I gotta agree with you on this Mauve did not show anything. But what I actually wanted is an episode that show she starts developing something. And it is not like you saw her developed anything romantic toward the old man.

Ah ok, I understand. I don't really think she loves Groasular, well she could, but I feel that she likes him in a more... I-like-him-I-have-so-much-respect-for-him-that-I-want-to-focus-on-him sort of way..? Like, she just really respect and admire him xD and that did show throughout the anime. I don't know if it's romantic or not but we'll never really know since she never outright say it.
Mar 29, 2017 6:06 AM

Sep 2013
Really grew on me as it went on.

Nice show. Nice details. Some nice twists.
Not sure how Lilium and Furawau would take control of Dowa if Jean took the throne, but oh well!
Mar 29, 2017 7:00 AM
Mar 2015
One of the most underrated anime of this season. The plot is kind of predictable but it explore diversity of each district. This make the series as a whole enjoyable for me. The ending is satisfying given how Jean manage to manipulate Lilium in his own game. This anime might appeal to everyone taste. But to me personally, this anime appeal to me most. 9/10 for me.
Mar 29, 2017 8:11 AM

Apr 2010
No Jean x Mauve. Riot!!!
GhostfreakMar 29, 2017 8:21 AM

Somebody Gonna Get A Hurt Real Bad !
Mar 29, 2017 8:58 AM

Dec 2014
Well that was a magnificent end to a great anime….I liked it all the way…that was such an interesting watch
Mar 29, 2017 9:47 AM
Jul 2018
That was a nice ending, a bit underwhelming I suppose but since I loved it from the start, 9/10
Mar 29, 2017 10:21 AM

Jul 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this anime from start 'til the end!! My only wish is they placed a bit more focus on Abend! He was talking about how much of a hassle it is to keep dying his hair blond (can't blame him) and I just wish they showed a bit of his side to the story like how he came to that position in ACCA as well as his relationship with Jean and Lotta considering how close he is especially with the latter despite only being introduced to her as Jean's superior at work.

I'm also really glad they didn't force Jean to be a king-figure. That would've ruined the story I think and even put Jean totally out of character. I mean, just looking at him and you'll see someone who doesn't suit that kind of role at all. lol

Anyway, I enjoyed this anime and I wish there will be more like this in the future! Plots within plots within plots. It was really entertaining to watch!
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Mar 29, 2017 11:24 AM

Jul 2012
wow what a weak ending, it started strong but that whole conclusion was just stupid

"hey you want to abolish acca, well look at that, we can point guns at you so think twice about that" - "alright i let acca be"

it could have approached in some political drama where jean is some retard who is controlled by some puppet master, but i guess the author was just to lazy and preferred an asspull ending
Mar 29, 2017 11:59 AM

Nov 2007
Hannah_Ana said:
Although, for a minute, I could have sworn both Jean AND Mauve were in love with Grossular and that's why Mauve said, "We are the same." I swear. My fujoshi brain is always in overdrive. LOL!

same.....but it totally can be understood that way. I get no clear message from that conversation besides the fact,that they both really like Grossular (which was obvious even without this conversation...) Hmmm

Anyway,if there was no Rakugo anime,this would be my AOTS but 2nd place and 9/10 is surely not bad as well.

I had the feeling about the chief being Abend since the time he saved Lotta,so no big surprise there. I think the ending was well fitting with the whole atmosphere of the anime. If they suddenly went all super-dramatic,it would have been weird.
I wish there was more of stuff like Acca made but alas.
Nino x Jean for the win~
Mar 29, 2017 1:35 PM

Dec 2015
Not a good ending. Feels lacking. Some bigger showdown would have been better. But at least finished everything and the episodes before were interesting.

With the nice Opening and char design I'm still giving 8/10 even though the beginning was a bit boring and in the end with the last episode it went more towards 7.4 or 7.5.
Mar 29, 2017 6:56 PM
Jul 2009
While on the one hand I think that Jean shouldn't be forced onto the throne, on the other hand I'm kind of sad that he didn't end up in a position with more authority on policy. His mom left the royal family so that she could experience the life of the citizens of the kingdom, and Jean unknowingly did a similar thing by traveling to each district and learning each district's various plights. Just feels kind of a wasted point, just leaving him as an ACCA inspector, when his experiences would make him basically a perfectly empathetic leader. Oh well.

Still liked the show, but the ending felt a little flat. Dunno how much of that was the show vs the expectations I built up for myself, though.
Mar 29, 2017 8:54 PM

Dec 2012
This was certainly a decently well written anime despite the slow progression and buildup which might have bored out a few people. I like the calm, cool and relaxing theme from watching it. It is refreshing to watch an anime with a cast of mature, analytic and cool headed adults carry a story. I kind of wish this anime was more popular but that's just my subjective view.
allo
Mar 30, 2017 1:40 AM

Mar 2009
You have to love Mauve taking control of the situation there. What a goddess.

Fairy satisfying end. Good show in general. Nice to get anime for adults every now and then, and ACCA wasn't even the only one this season.

Like everyone here, my only disappointment was that Mauve and Jean never hooked up. The conversation between the two of them at the end was worded in a weird way, but it seems like Jean was implying that he has unrequited feelings for Mauve, while she has feelings for Grossular. Unless I'm completely wrong in my interpretation. Either way, I guess the show wanted to keep Jean and Nino as soul mates in a sense. Which is perfectly fine.
Mar 30, 2017 1:48 AM

Nov 2009
Karmafan56 said:
I liked the series until this episode. Absolutely hated how it finished with the pompous arrogant dandy on the throne.
Exactly. The worst thing is he just doesn't care about his people or broadening his horizons. And he was willing to mastermind an assassination of his blood relatives (Jean and Lotta) with his aunt's hand. That's not a person who you want in any position of authority, let alone on the throne. How swiftly the show hurried to try and shove it down your throat that he was just a harmless cute tsundere felt just stupid, not to mention completely forced. People's nature doesn't change that easily, if at all.

Also, I disliked the magical resolution of the grave problems, both existing (Suitsu) and borne out of the failed coup (secession of Furawau should have left the country in a dire resources crisis, but then Pranetta magically and oh so conveniently found the needed resources). Overall, with this ending, it feels like we were fed a fairy tale under the guise of a work that tried to be soberly serious and reality-grounded about political and economical issues, that's why it's so underwhelming and disappointing, at least to me.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Mar 30, 2017 4:55 AM

Dec 2016
This show stayed true to itself to the very end.

Maybe I would have enjoyed a more exciting ending, but they tied up everything well so I can't be too disappointed.

I feel good at least knowing that Jean and Nino's friendship will continue.
Mar 30, 2017 8:05 AM

Jul 2009
GangsterCat said:
2nd best anime this season.

+2

8/10 for ACCA, really good anime.

(☞◑ω◑)☞
Mar 30, 2017 9:44 AM
Jan 2015
7/10, would have been an 8/10 but I just feel like there was too much build up for the ending to be just average.
Mar 30, 2017 11:46 AM
Mar 2016
So in the end they didn't oust the prince, they just sacred him a bit to not n try to abolish ACCA.

And Just as I thought that Glossnar is Abend, it turns out to be Oulu. Really Sneaky.
Mar 30, 2017 2:57 PM

Jul 2011
"Live your own life. I will never see this white hair of yours again..."

Dammit. Who knew I was meant to take this comment so seriously xD

For those who don't like the idea of the coup not succeeding:
-Younger people have taken the throne in history
-I don't believe he's an idiot. He's a brat, true, but there's plenty of time for him to turn this around. He's just awfully sheltered by the circumstances.
-Do we even really know how he is truly like, given how little screentime he's had?
-Jean willingly taking the throne would break the immersion for me... and Jean would have no backbone for going along with it.
Jean is (in my mind) an introvert. Heck, he never even stood up to make any sort of speech in the end. Jean stayed my Jean, and so I still love him for it.

Just my 2 cents. I mean... rather than the coup, the overarching theme was the imminent death/abdication of the current ruler and the unease of the population over what kind of changes would occur during the transition... and this was what resulted.

Also, the way the shirts hung on Jean and Nino in the after credits scene... AHHHHHHH!!!! So much yes~ <3
Mar 30, 2017 7:27 PM

Jan 2013
What a plot twist xD I wasn't expecting anything of this, i actually thought that Jean would be the King xD
Mauve & others did great, their plan was nicely planned and the fact that Grossular didn't know about it, made it so easy to trick Lilium xD
I loved his face hahaha he was so mad, but he deserved it.

I hope that Schwan prince learned something from this, in the end, he wasn't that much retarded as usual xD
Lotta & Jean finally visited their home ;)

Glad that we had a great ending! Those people from the deserted district really deserved those resources and that district that lives in the XVIV century will finally grow! Great ending.

8/10
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 30, 2017 7:30 PM

Jun 2014
I really enjoyed this entire show, especially the atmosphere. But for all the build up, the ending was disappointingly boring. I knew exactly what was happening; but they did it in the most anticlimactic way possible. They could have progressed the coup much further before shafting Lilium instead of just saying "ha jk there is no coup". I know Jean would never take the throne, but they shouldnt have let the prince keep it; they couldve thought of a different ending there. Or at least create more tension before forcing the prince to not abolish ACCA. The prince was way too quick to accept their demands when his character is supposed to be the stubborn bratty type.
m-i-c-h-a-e-lMar 30, 2017 7:34 PM
Mar 31, 2017 8:48 AM

Apr 2014
Well, I guess I'm contented with the finale and the show itself.
Anyway, I'm gonna rate this anime a 7 out of 10 score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 31, 2017 8:59 PM
Mar 2012
Started shit, show improved gradually.
Interesting reveals. Mauve the real hero, but many helping behind the scenes for the trick & counter-trick game of Lilium vs ACCA vs Dowa. There's Qualm preserving Dowa with some inventive plans, even orchestrating the mother's crazy fake shipwreck. Abend white turned blonde mustache guiding Jean, but makes Jean's life seem miserable. He ends with unrequited love, overworked by Abend on those trips, & resignation that keeps getting rejected. Oh well Grossuler a good man so all good.
Dirstricts dynamics were quite interesting. Suitsu finally opens its border more like a real district, and the former coup kidnapper becomes leader, contrasting to Furawau becoming independent. Pranetta mining jackpot replaces Furawau's role.
Good jazzy music, boring visuals & pacing. Several Madhouse shows share these issues, where the content is or could be fascinating, but adapted in a lackluster minimum way.
Show gives an optimistic view of people, hoping Schwan will improve, easily forgiving 1st princess & allowing Furawau to do their own thing.
Apr 1, 2017 6:28 AM

Jan 2012
Hannah_Ana said:
And all this time I was thinking Grossular was Abend. Turns out it was Owl. Wow! I think that was the best twist of all.

In your face, Lilium!!

Jean loves Mauve, but Mauve loves Grossular, and both Jean and Mauve's love will go unrequited. That's fine with me because I wanted Jean to hook up with Nino. Although, for a minute, I could have sworn both Jean AND Mauve were in love with Grossular and that's why Mauve said, "You are the same." I swear. My fujoshi brain is always in overdrive. LOL!!

So, Pine was from the district where everyone and everything is HUGE. Makes sense.

9/10

Well pretty much my reaction to the episode lol
Especially that part with Jean being in love with Grossular lol I was confused for a second there ^^" And then I thought it was okay since he has Nino to comfort him if he swings that way...
Apr 1, 2017 8:05 AM

Sep 2014
Am I the only one not surprised Jean x Nino ended up more likely than Jean x Mauve?

The manga this anime is based off is written by a woman who writes yaoi. She also wrote House of Five Leaves. If you've seen that anime, it had some serious BL undertones that didn't really come to light until the final episode too (unless you're looking for it before hand).
Apr 1, 2017 10:26 AM

Jan 2010

Schwan, who let's not kid ourselves is a brat and narrow-minded, sn't a complete idiot, imho. So he wanted to be a traditional king with an autocratic rule, bad move on his part, but maybe he just wanted to be a king who does more in way of ruling, cuz i'm under the opinion each district pretty much rules itself. Although I feel like the ending could have used a bit more time to wrap up, the end game is exactly how I would want it.

1)" The prince changed his mind too easily" or that was resolved "too quickly" arguments are silly. Of course the prince would change his mind, look what happened to him! He was threatened at gun point, and when they made public his plan to disband ACCA, the populace started yelling "Not my King". He's not so stupid as to think he can continue his way of thinking when popular opinion would mean "100% we want you overthrown yesterday." And The Privy dude will be there to keep him in line and educate him (like Warbler said).

2) Jean should not be king, (though if he was there at an advisory level I would have liked that). Jean wants to leave his job as vice-chair of the inspection department. He's laid back and very calm, I cannot see Jean wanting to be a king, when he probably hasn't the knowledge or training need to rule. Besides becoming royalty could serious change his and Lotta's lives (maybe not for the better).

3) the prince also did not mastermind the assassination attempt, he figured it out and let magie handle saving his cousins (b/c he refused to acknowledge them as family as that would mean acknowledging his legitimacy to the throne). It is very limited what he could have done, if he tried outing his aunt, she could have tried to him first and then move to killing the Otuses. She is still royalty and his grandpa's daughter, so the political repercussions would be too heavy for this light-hearted (ish) anime. Besides, he's proved himself to be a totally tsundere. In EP 11 magie said he's serve the prince bread, to which schwann said no. like 6 minutes into ep 12, he's like "Magie, why you no bring me bread **pouts**"

4) This anime probably wanted to end on a lighter note, so how to deal with Furawau seceeding thus Dowa losing oil? Make the dusty pitiful Pranetta strike it rich with oil, that will be nearly conflict free! So yea that was a stretch that came out of no where, but i prefer that than to the kingdom suffering because they chose not be enslaved by ACCA Dubai
TaryTrayTwins412Apr 1, 2017 10:30 AM
Not the greatest of riches, the warmth of my family, the tender embrace of a lover, or the offer of continuous success could ever triumph over all the yaoi I could ever enjoy.
Apr 2, 2017 8:37 AM

Sep 2015
Ah, Madhouse, you've done well this time. It's really great to see another one of One Natsume's manga being adapted. I'm glad that the anime stayed true to itself until the very end. The ending was pretty much what I've expected, so no complaints there. Giving it a 10 with my whole heart. Personal favourite of Winter 2017.

Apr 3, 2017 6:02 AM

Nov 2011
All's well, that ends well! I think the phrase most suitable, although I regret that terms like that, I would have liked a few more episode to see what would happen in the future of the protagonists, oh well! That there was a twist in the end, what I expected, but in a different way. I found it very relaxing this journey far and wide, seasoned with many mysteries, in Jean Otus company. But I did not understand the presence of certain characters, in the end they only had a stage presence, but no weight in the story, but the head of Jean, who ultimately reveals his role in the events narrated. Series despite having a pleasant narrative rhythm is not particularly strong, the beginning I did not believe he could be so compelling, since the announcement until the airing, had sported nothing appetizing; I think it will be one of the series that will put in the top ten in the 2017 winter season just passed.

If it was not because they lack the basic steps in the narrative, I would have given a little more as a vote, unfortunately there are some aspects of history that are not addressed in a comprehensive way, then I will give 8/10 as votes.
Apr 3, 2017 11:22 AM

Aug 2009
Lung Cancer and Diabetes: The Anime

Way too much dialogue and not much actually going on. So many pointless smoking scenes and scenes of sweets. The reveal at the end wasn't even that interesting. All the tension the show built up felt totally wasted.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Apr 3, 2017 8:25 PM

Jan 2011
Ohhhh, I didn't think I would like this much. I'm rather an action filled fan or shoujo/romance fan...but this was rather interesting. Love the relaxing vibe it gave off, and even though I usually don't like unrequited love, I was really okay with it for this.

I give it a 8/10, mostly because I think it had potential to be longer if they went deeper into showing the MC's cunning side.
Apr 4, 2017 1:36 AM

Jun 2013
Lillium looks pissed lol

Finally, a smirk from Jean. I'm pretty sure he smirked in previous episodes but I never noticed it. This smirk is his best yet (if not, only).

Furawau is no longer part of the Dowa Kingdom, I guess.

Biscuit is now a candidate for council.

So it was Owl all this time lol

It was a pretty good Anime. There's almost little to no action at all. Nothing dramatic either.
臭い-
Apr 4, 2017 3:14 PM
Jun 2012
Fenryr19 said:
So, my complaint here is how Prince Schwan's stupidity was fixed waaaay too easily. That's just not how it works.

I don't think it's a mater of fixing his stupidity. It's more likely that there was no need for that. He's spoiled rotted and completely detached from reality kid, not necessarily a true idiot or a madman.

The "coup" was amazing. The prince was served with a show of how little support he really has and how naive he is. Also, a warning, that should he choose not to behave the "theatrical" can turn very very real, as well as a public promise that should he be a good boy, ACCA will support him. They also extracted from the prince a public promise too, thus quelling unrest and giving themselves some insurance from rash actions.

Don't forget that it was basically planned by people very close to him, they probably could tell just how much scare is necessary to help him grow up and didn't think that he's hopeless.

I think it all made sense for that peaceful country. (It's funny, everyone insinuates that things aren't really peaceful, but every detail screams just how sheltered country's population is.)

The only true deus ex machina was convenient discovery of resources in Pranetta. So I'll just pretend that it wasn't a discovery, but a well hidden secret :)

Overall... Jean would have made an interesting king, but beating some sense into official heir was probably better solution from perspective of maintaining peace and citizens lives.
Apr 6, 2017 3:19 AM

Feb 2010
With just 12 episodes, the show fleshed out rather well 8/10

Apr 6, 2017 1:14 PM

May 2010
Lilium got trolled big time lmao. Had a feeling Jean had a plan. Muave is so cool.

Happy for Pranetta.

Dammit so it was Oulu... Didn't guess that one gah.

Wait so Jean had feelings for Grossular. Romantic? Or more like a father-figure? Interesting.

That was a great ending. 9/10. Hope it gets a S2, still has potential. But even if it doesn't get one, I am satisfied.
This is a gem, really refreshing.
TragicRomanceApr 6, 2017 1:18 PM
Apr 8, 2017 9:49 AM

Jun 2015
Mauve cancelling the coup like a boss.
Well, she IS the boss.
Apr 9, 2017 1:50 AM

Jan 2012
Oh my!! I was pretty impressed by this anime and finished everything in less than two days ahhaaha
It was brilliant and shocking! AND SO EXCITING
I had lots of fun watching this omg..... <3
The ending was amazing as well, how everything was orchestrated... I feel like I was toyed with for so long and each episode had something to bam on my face XD
the cast was amazing ffffffff omg in love
everyone complaining about jean x mauve ship not happening but i'll sit here in the corner and sob about my nino x jean ship hahaha orz
Apr 9, 2017 8:44 AM

Dec 2012
Oh nice twist, I didn't expect it. Jean was not just the future new king, he organised with Mauve a plan to stop Furawau.
Very relaxing anime with a good universe.
Apr 19, 2017 6:26 AM

Sep 2015
This anime is soooo satisfying lol XD mainly because almost all my theories and speculations were proven true (mainly the ones about Jean's heritage and real plan for the coup and Nino's loyalty). I didn't figure out that dark-skinned Chief is the one orchestrating the coup though, also that Abend is currently Jean's direct supervisor, I did find it weird that Princess Schnee's very loyal aide could (whom I thought at that time was the silver haired Chief) let the son of his Princess be dragged along into the scheme as a puppet, though to be fair, I doubt anyone could guess he was the Abend XD. Very well played of the writer. Best part is of course, Mauve (and Jean of course) 'foiling' the coup, 9/10 for me <3

MelKeigo said:
everyone complaining about jean x mauve ship not happening but i'll sit here in the corner and sob about my nino x jean ship hahaha orz

lmao, anime ends with NinoxJean XD I'd imagine Nino rejecting Jean's sis was because he's in love with her brother, lol

This is a complete adaption yes? Can't wait until the manga got released.
Apr 19, 2017 11:28 AM

Jan 2012
Ioryogi-kun said:

MelKeigo said:

lmao, anime ends with NinoxJean XD I'd imagine Nino rejecting Jean's sis was because he's in love with her brother, lol

This is a complete adaption yes? Can't wait until the manga got released.

Hahhaha yaaas to this XD one can dream and hope right? hahaha
And regarding your question, I think it is, as the manga is complete already... I want to read it too!!
Apr 23, 2017 6:02 PM

Apr 2009
Finished the whole thing over a weekend night. Really insanely enjoyed this show. So much's going on, serious, fluff, mystery, drama, world building, damn. I'll admit, some parts were hard to follow for me at 4 in the morning, thank you rewinding, and I wouldn't say everything was executed perfectly. But wow, it's crazy ambitious putting all this into 12 episodes. I'm sad this show doesn't have more exposure. Coup d'etat the anime 10/10.
Apr 25, 2017 7:22 AM

Mar 2015
Wow totally didn't see this outcome coming. In the end it worked out well for everyone! Save the Lilium family of course!

So who was the moustached branch chief in the end, if he had to keep dying his hair? Perhaps Abend?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 11, 2017 2:54 PM

May 2012
Well that's the end of this... I really couldn't like the pacing of this anime in the end, that pretty much ruined it for me.

While the setting and progression still was quite interesting, I personally just couldn't enjoy it that much.

All in all an average watch for me.
May 22, 2017 8:44 PM

Dec 2013
I actually love this series. And it's not surprising if Jean didn't choose to reign the kingdom. Well I hope the prince will be more matured.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jun 5, 2017 12:00 AM

Oct 2008
too much politics and nobility for my standards.
4/5.
6/10.

Jun 5, 2017 10:48 PM

Mar 2012
Pretty utopian world and conclusion. The entirety of ACCA knew of Otis's heritage, a bit far fetched to go with his identify never being revealed ending. If they truly disliked the Prince that much, a simple on stage act may have appeased ACCA, but would not have satisfied the masses.

Still, not a terrible show, but definitely could be better given the setup.

Bit of a side note, not that it bothers me, just strikes me as odd....but kinda confused on how this is a rated 17+ show...there's more violence in Pokemon and I don't recall any profanity. If Niino being shot twice was why...I've seen more blood/gun violence in pg13 anime...

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2017

89 by fast2611 »»
Feb 1, 3:11 AM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2017

74 by milk_bun »»
Oct 24, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2017

116 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 19, 2023 4:50 AM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2017

200 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 19, 2023 2:37 AM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2017

109 by SenChen »»
Jun 18, 2023 1:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.